Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Last post 4 hours ago, we're really in it now? 

 

Anyway, here's a throwback 

 

Love this so much and all her Japan promo in general, she always went the extra mile in Asia. I feel like she’d have fully done Chromatica justice in Japan

I remember  TF interview one with the back combed hair and gothic thing. Japan really love their small blonde women don’t they like Avril and Gaga hihi

Streets saying she's attending the MET Gala, it happens every yeajr, I won't believe it until I see her on the stairs. 

57 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Honestly, it's kinda tragic that a fashion icon like herself has attended Met Gala only three times :skull:

I feel like she hates attending, I’ve heard some people hate going because it’s the one event where they can’t get a +1 and are forced to mingle with other celebs

 

Can't believe we are not getting some Chroma Ball footage, not even the interludes were released. :noparty: It would be the closest I would get to see her performing live again. 

 

It would be such a nice gift for fans from countries she didn't visited. I really don't get why not releasing. 

Edited by Artur

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Can't believe we are not getting some Chroma Ball footage, not even the interludes were released. :noparty: It would be the closest I would get to see her performing live again. 

Professional footage leaked like 4 months ago, you can watch that 

So no Sour Candy performance at Coachella? Just back from a 1 week travel have no idea what's going on here. I saw Bobby at Coachella on my tl...:zzz:

3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

still no news about Chromatica Ball footages? :bibliahh:

indonesian-islamic-hardliners-chanting-g

It's being released during the Max rebrand :eli:

33 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Professional footage leaked like 4 months ago, you can watch that 

Obviously not the same

Edited by Artur

33 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Professional footage leaked like 4 months ago, you can watch that 

Excuse me?

Gaga AI song/music video concepts.
Yes, Gaga can steal my AI generated lyrics as long as each ATRL member gets 1% of the royalties from each hit. :giraffe:

 

Concept #1:
 

"Kaleidoscope Queen" (club banger)

In a world of black and white, I stand alone

Painted colors on my face, found my throne

Shattered mirrors all around, reflecting truth untold

In this twisted wonderland, I'm feeling bold

 

In this kaleidoscope of dreams, I'll reign supreme

A technicolor queen in a monochrome scheme

Rising from the ashes like a phoenix untamed

In this twisted wonderland, my throne reclaimed

 spacer.png 

 

 

Concept #2:

 

"Shadows" (piano/rock ballad)

In the darkness of the night I search for home

Through the neon forest where shadows roam

Haunted by memories, I face my fears

A labyrinth of thoughts I've held for years

 

Lost among the whispers, a haunting call

Echoes in the shadows as night befalls

In this eerie haven my heart finds peace

A chilling embrace where sorrows cease

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by Black Berry

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Honestly, it's kinda tragic that a fashion icon like herself has attended Met Gala only three times :skull:

3 times in the carpet 15, 16 and 19. Her debut was in 2010. 

15 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Monster going viral? Let's gooo

 

 

 

And it's almost the original version too!:jonny5:

18 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Monster going viral? Let's gooo

 

 

 

omg yes please! Monster is top 3 for me! :WAP:

20 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Monster going viral? Let's gooo

 

 

 

finally :WAP:

Love that Gaga’s old dancer Amanda Balen is the lead choreographer and captain for Taylor’s era tour. She really deserves it! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.