Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

39 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Gaga's next music video concept should be this

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 
 

 

 

Yes we definitely need a 10th desert music video :skull:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

35 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

this is a serve, some of them really look like they are real stills from a movie

i think GP would be here for another romantic movie from Gagley :jonny:

@Young In Love Yes, yes we would :jonny6:  ASIB 2.0 with a reincarnated Jackson Maine

 

Diggin' My Grave music video still

spacer.png

 

Jackson supporting Ally at her Grammy Awards Icon Award performance :')

spacer.png

Edited by Black Berry

Pls for the love of disco sticks give us something else to do Gags. I can't waste my days reliving Bradga on AI :bibliahh:

Edited by Black Berry

19 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Pls for the love of disco sticks give us something else to do Gags. I can't waste my days reliving Bradga on AI :bibliahh:

Lady and Gaga photographed together as two different women 

1 minute ago, TheGerm said:

Lady and Gaga photographed together as two different women 

:bibliahh: Ok I'm going out for a bit I'll do that tonight

28 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Pls for the love of disco sticks give us something else to do Gags. I can't waste my days reliving Bradga on AI :bibliahh:

Do a halloween themed AI Ga Ga video

 

xlqegC8.gif

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Do a halloween themed AI Ga Ga video

 

xlqegC8.gif

Ok!!!

I was driving just before and my local Hot AC station played Moves Like Jagger followed by Hold My Hand. Why?

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I was driving just before and my local Hot AC station played Moves Like Jagger followed by Hold My Hand. Why?

What's wrong with that sis?

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I was driving just before and my local Hot AC station played Moves Like Jagger followed by Hold My Hand. Why?

My impact

the way everyone ignored that insulting question further up :rip:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

anjfskafnjkdsfejfrerskdfsdkftedat

baby let's get high, John Wayne

:katie2:

33 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I was driving just before and my local Hot AC station played Moves Like Jagger followed by Hold My Hand. Why?

They're supporting fads :clap3:

I refuse to believe Chromatica came out almost 3 years ago. :deadbanana: The pandemic really did a number on time and the days keep speeding up.

Here is to the wishful and delusional thinking that maybe we'll get an album in 2025.

3 hours ago, Black Berry said:

@jesus del rey Rihanna came out looking more liek Regina King and it didn't show Gaga's face :bibliahh:

 

spacer.png

With Shakira or Nicki pls

52 minutes ago, lavenderblo said:

I refuse to believe Chromatica came out almost 3 years ago. :deadbanana: The pandemic really did a number on time and the days keep speeding up.

Here is to the wishful and delusional thinking that maybe we'll get an album in 2025.

Right I was just thinking about it :rip: I'm still stuck in the Stupid Love leak/announcement era mentally. How tf was that 3 years ago :deadbanana2:

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Right I was just thinking about it :rip: I'm still stuck in the Stupid Love leak/announcement era mentally. How tf was that 3 years ago :deadbanana2:

ikr literally time flies i cant :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, lavenderblo said:

I refuse to believe Chromatica came out almost 3 years ago. :deadbanana: The pandemic really did a number on time and the days keep speeding up.

Here is to the wishful and delusional thinking that maybe we'll get an album in 2025.

same sis... ugh it makes me feel old :monkey:

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

I was driving just before and my local Hot AC station played Moves Like Jagger followed by Hold My Hand. Why?

Classics only.

Its most likely just her sissy manager and friends there to watch the pinks and bad bunny :shakeno: 

 

If the rumors about BP's dancers practicing with mirrors is true and SC happens I might pass out :jonny:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

well…whould she turn up or naur?

it's just Bobby being supportive I guess

I'll believe it when I see it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.