Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I lay around, touch myself to pass the time

I feel down, I wish you were mine

I close my eyes

Take a breath and I picture us in a place

I can't recognize

 

In the fire I call your name out

Up all night tryin' to rub the pain out

 

AbeHicks

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

yes Gaga yes serving ***** in a God honoring way yes viral :gaycat1:

 

 

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

blackpink’s dancers were defo practising with mirrors and sour candy is their only song with such a choreo unless i’m mistaken? but i’m not getting my hopes up for a gaga surprise :rip:

Edited by iconicyayo

We all know Gar ain't performing at Coachella, she's probably cooking or sleeping right now, what makes y'all think that she's going out of her mansion for a 2 minutes performance? 

20 hours ago, The Witch said:

He's tall and skinny, 100% has a big ****  no wonder Benito kinda a fad now omq

 

xlqegC8.gif

 

OT: Ga Ga

 

 

no comment

xlqegC8.gif

 

OT: Gaga is performing her new single at BlackPink's concert yes queen

Gaga will join BLACKPINK for Sour Candy and then debut the double lead single of Act II, TEA and Temple live b4 BLACKPINK carries on with the rest of their setlist, shortly after she will announce the artRAVE 2.0 for Vegas and Act II release date :gaycat3:

Bobby is kinda obsessed with Bad Bunny, this is like the third time he has seen him in concert

 

xlqegC8.gif

 

28 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

blackpink’s dancers were defo practising with mirrors and sour candy is their only song with such a choreo unless i’m mistaken? but i’m not getting my hopes up for a gaga surprise :rip:

Ok, I am ready to be hurt again! 
 

Let’s get ready for a Sour Candy performance tonight!!! 
 

Spoiler

:clown:

 

I am tired of Lady Goo Goo  acting like a naughty little feral child gone wild
on stage who uses shock and raw to mesmerize children and teach 
them an ungodly message of perversion, debauchery and lies, all for fame and money.

She leads people to herself and to her own despair, torment
and sexual sins and leds people away from the truth and Christ.

Who do you think shapes her life?

Does she serve Christ or the devil?

There is no in between and to think that listening to lyrics with
messages that point toward evil as good (Judas is the demon I cling to), 
is the devils work.

I do not hate Lady Goo Goo but I hate that she is trading in the souls
of children for fame and money and unless she finds Christ, she is
lost and leading many down the wrong path.

The world villifies Christians and extolls a Lady Goo Goo.
The world tells us good is evil and evil is good.
The world is on a path to hell and away from Christ.
The world and its corrupted kingdoms will fall.

Why anyone would support someone who leads children into a
Godless life of sexual debauchery and excess, I cannot fathom.

Writhing around naked on stage and sending her message 
of sexual debauchery to children typifies all that is wrong
in this world and proves that we are living in the last days
as Christ told us.

Luke 17:26
And as it was in the days of Noah, 
so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:

Genesis 6:5
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,
and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

I'm starting to think maybe OGHs have a point when they call Gaga a liar. I mean, she's out here saying she's not a legend so... I'm on their side this time.

7 hours ago, The Witch said:

Do a halloween themed AI Ga Ga video

@The Witch

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png\\

 

spacer.png

Edited by Black Berry

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Ok, I am ready to be hurt again! 
 

Let’s get ready for a Sour Candy performance tonight!!! 
 

  Hide contents

:clown:

 

lets start the countdown 

17 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

lets start the countdown 

2 more hours 

On 4/21/2023 at 10:03 AM, The Witch said:

 

 

The tribute that changed everything :WAP:  the way she went from fad to LEGEND overnight 

 

Hn78fxq.gif

I heard a rumor that Gaga’s TABS was so strong that night it ended Katy Perry’s career right then and there. Not sure if true, how ****** up tho. 

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

If you have AI requests, let me know. :ducky:

Gaga X Angelina Jolie please :ducky:

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga X Angelina Jolie please :ducky:

I've tried her and it didn't work out well. For some reason female celeb/male celeb or male/male works better in AI than female celeb/female celeb.

1 minute ago, Black Berry said:

I've tried her and it didn't work out well. For some reason female celeb/male celeb or male/male works better in AI than female celeb/female celeb.

Not the AI being homophobic :ducky: 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not the AI being homophobic :ducky: 

:rip: it seems that way!!!

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Bobby is kinda obsessed with Bad Bunny, this is like the third time he has seen him in concert

 

xlqegC8.gif

 

yet he won’t arrange a m&g or a collab

 

xlqegC8.gif

Just now, GagaStefi said:

yet he won’t arrange a m&g or a collab

 

 

xlqegC8.gif

There must be a reason then...

I wouldn't read too much into it. I think Bobby has a fetish for Latinos (see when he invited the onlyfans maluma-dupe backstage to the chromatica ball for like 3, 4 shows)

xlqegC8.gif

She really looks BEAUTIFUL in the Alejandro MV, and all the short hair :jonny6: Steven Klein knows how to capture her. 

If Richy isn't at Coachella, then this confirms we're getting good choreo during the Sour Candy performance tonight omg 

 

 Gaga GIF

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.