Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

49 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Better than another desert video 

spacer.png

now that we think about it... Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and Stupid Love have one thing in common

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

now that we think about it... Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and Stupid Love have one thing in common

spacer.png

:bibliahh:

The only MV I didn't love is Stupid love, I know she wanted to make it look cheap/retro on purpose, but I still didn't like it :chick3:

she should had embraced the cheap concept complataly and make even the sand/desert look fake  

The Perfect Illusion video is so good though omg... :jonny: don't group it in with those others. She looks great in it, the cinnamontography is great, it has a "polished" feel to it, and it's nicely directed.

Million Reasons video had something good going for it when she started off by rolling out of the PI video and into it... but then it fell apart. :rip: 

The way this thread talks about Million Grammies daily :clap3: the little single that could

Stop devaluing deserts videos right there. The problem with PI, MR and SL is the failure to make use of those nice sandy patch of lands. 

spacer.png

Telephone pt. 1 is also a desert video, but still serve some iconicity. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

The Perfect Illusion video is so good though omg... :jonny: don't group it in with those others. She looks great in it, the cinnamontography is great, it has a "polished" feel to it, and it's nicely directed.

Million Reasons video had something good going for it when she started off by rolling out of the PI video and into it... but then it fell apart. :rip: 

Even SL-on-iphone served some nice drone shots and the apocalyptic atmosphere before it’s all turned into Richy’s visual masturbation. :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Even SL-on-iphone served some nice drone shots and the apocalyptic atmosphere before it’s all turned into Richy’s visual masturbation. :rip: 

SL had a good idea... but being an iPhone commercial didn't help. :rip: SL should've been a desert set video instead of an actual desert. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

EEAAO is still better directed than virtually all of her music videos no shade  :giraffe:

Imagine if Gaga had this abomination in a video 

spacer.png

Like yea, this type of stuff works for a weird movie but not for a Gaga music video. Indie artists have videos like that because it is cheap

29 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

spacer.png

Like yea, this type of stuff works for a weird movie but not for a Gaga music video. Indie artists have videos like that because it is cheap

They did what they could for a 2+ hour film on that budget. It was still more thoughtfully directed, detail-packed, and symbolically meaningful than most movies out there. Imagine what they can do with a budget now that Universal snatched them hihi :whistle2:

2x Oscar-winning LEGENDS!! :whistle2:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Did they really split up? Smashery incoming then

spacer.png

Edited by NicoleAMatty

Things we need from Ga this year in order; 

Bloody Mary music video in mid April along with BM EP on Spotify, Apple music ect.

Chromatica Tour released on Netflix for 1st year anniversary.  

ARTPOP Act 2 with at least a new single and music video for ARTPOP’s 10th year anniversary. 

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

They did what they could for a 2+ hour film on that budget. It was still more thoughtfully directed, detail-packed, and symbolically meaningful than most movies out there. Imagine what they can do with a budget now that Universal snatched them hihi :whistle2:

2x Oscar-winning LEGENDS!! :whistle2:

imo, movies that have to operate under tight budgets are often the best because they have to be creative with what they do. when you throw money at something, things get convoluted.

same for music videos, imo. bad romance was a one-room set and i'm pretty sure cost less than $300k.

JohnWayneHolland
43 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Things we need from Ga this year in order; 

Bloody Mary music video in mid April along with BM EP on Spotify, Apple music ect.

Chromatica Tour released on Netflix for 1st year anniversary.  

ARTPOP Act 2 with at least a new single and music video for ARTPOP’s 10th year anniversary. 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The part “ You’ll never get it, NOT FROM HER” hit my face real hard :toofunny2:

JohnWayneHolland
1 hour ago, industry baby said:

The part “ You’ll never get it, NOT FROM HER” hit my face real hard :toofunny2:

Right? I never saw the full clip, i didn't know she said that until know, it's amazing :dies:

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

spacer.png

The brilliance of that movie is about the original ideas and images they had for it rather than the visual effects per se which were never the point of the movie.

'911' video is not expensive as well and it doesn't have particular special effects, but it's brilliant for the execution-ideas.

We need another 13 minute video like Marry The Charts complete with a "when I look back on my life" monologue

AuRODGA.gif

We don’t talk about this masterpiece enough. Her acting in the ending “I can’t feel my body…. I don’t wanna die” oooo an actress!

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

4 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

Brooklyn Nights FINALLY coming on Apple Music. :WAP:

who is even that tbh

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Why do the pages keep disappearing? Is there a limit to 3200 max? 

are you sure ?

i watched Bullet Train 2 days ago and they really wanted gaga for a 2 minute cameo? glad she said NO

HsuJ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.