Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i would die if LG7 was baroque-pop :jonny6:

after the chromatica interludes and tgm score, it makes sense 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A whole interview about some posh champagne? GIRL BFFR :skull:

"When I was 13 years old growing up on the Upper East Side of New York City, I remember watching my dad drink a Dom Perignon with his pasta alfredo. Seeing him drink his champagne with confidence inspired a kindness and bravery in me that allowed me to be free as a musician and artist, and it is what makes me so passionate as an Italian American woman in this crazy world we live in today. Let's inspire a kinder and braver world through the power of champagne."

 

1_Gaga-and-David-Beckham-cringey-ad.jpg

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Are these the pics that were taken last May?

Now this is a look ma’am

6 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

"When I was 13 years old growing up on the Upper East Side of New York City, I remember watching my dad drink a Dom Perignon with his pasta alfredo. Seeing him drink his champagne with confidence inspired a kindness and bravery in me that allowed me to be free as a musician and artist, and it is what makes me so passionate as an Italian American woman in this crazy world we live in today. Let's inspire a kinder and braver world through the power of champagne."

 

1_Gaga-and-David-Beckham-cringey-ad.jpg

:gaycat7:

17 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

"When I was 13 years old growing up on the Upper East Side of New York City, I remember watching my dad drink a Dom Perignon with his pasta alfredo. Seeing him drink his champagne with confidence inspired a kindness and bravery in me that allowed me to be free as a musician and artist, and it is what makes me so passionate as an Italian American woman in this crazy world we live in today. Let's inspire a kinder and braver world through the power of champagne."

 

1_Gaga-and-David-Beckham-cringey-ad.jpg

the fact that i can believe this and even hear her voice in my head :toofunny2:

has there been any more rumors or insider tea about the new residency? 

2 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

"When I was 13 years old growing up on the Upper East Side of New York City, I remember watching my dad drink a Dom Perignon with his pasta alfredo. Seeing him drink his champagne with confidence inspired a kindness and bravery in me that allowed me to be free as a musician and artist, and it is what makes me so passionate as an Italian American woman in this crazy world we live in today. Let's inspire a kinder and braver world through the power of champagne."

 

1_Gaga-and-David-Beckham-cringey-ad.jpg

ezgif-com-reverse.gif

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Are these the pics that were taken last May?

These are gorgeous. Please dont tell me its for that damn champagne bottle. 

All I know is that for LG7, Gaga needs to SERVE with the lead single. I don't care whether it flops or not. I just want it to be excellent. Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love - while both good songs in their own right - weren't lead material. I need a showstopper this time. 

streaming IDK What Love is and Is That Alright back to back

 

 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

streaming IDK What Love is and Is That Alright back to back

 

 

I Don't Know What Losing Is is one of her best ballads ever, i said what I said :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I Don't Know What Losing Is is one of her best ballads ever, i said what I said :giraffe:

a little bit tbh 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Digging My Grave is eating rn too tbh deserved like a rock grammy noms bc 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

a little bit tbh 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Digging My Grave is eating rn too tbh deserved like a rock grammy noms bc 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

The ASIB soundtrack is smash after smash tbh, even Bradley's solo songs eat a little bit

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

The ASIB soundtrack is smash after smash tbh, even Bradley's solo songs eat a little bit

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I just checked and it still is kinda a top three album in her discography

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

1 = BTW, 2 = ASIB, 3 = TFM

 

WgFrKkq.gif

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I just checked and it still is kinda a top three album in her discography

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

1 = BTW, 2 = ASIB, 3 = TFM

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Totally

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

I'm convinced Joanne would be more like it if it wasn't for Intercourse

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Chromatica Dolby Atmos on Apple Music is so atrocious :skull: low volume for a moment then high the next, and all sounds disconnected 

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

streaming IDK What Love is and Is That Alright back to back

 

 

listening to Godga's best ballad

tumblr_otzbg0C56n1u6n38po1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Fpp-o98aAAIlOVe?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

We're dreamers

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Fpp-o98aAAIlOVe?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

Grey background by Inez and Vinoodh with the artistic direction of Richy Squirrel. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.