Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

What do you think she'll do after filming the movie? Just taking a break in the summer. What about the fall?

Wasn’t the tea she was going to relaunch Vegas? Specifically revamping the Pop show with Chromatica included. 

She’ll probably spend the summer fulfilling her contract with Park MGM since she still had shows left to do from her first signing. Announce new Jazz and (revamped) Pop shows :gaycat6:

• Replies 138.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

A new album is def coming this year, probably in fall.

Chromatica got released almost 3 years ago, she had plenty of time to write new music.

mm.gif

41 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Wasn’t the tea she was going to relaunch Vegas? Specifically revamping the Pop show with Chromatica included. 

She’ll probably spend the summer fulfilling her contract with Park MGM since she still had shows left to do from her first signing. Announce new Jazz and (revamped) Pop shows :gaycat6:

I think I remember reading about that too, but I don't think it was never confirmed.

Also, your icon. The taste.

11 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I think I remember reading about that too, but I don't think it was never confirmed.

Also, your icon. The taste.

Yeah, like it was in some random Vegas insider trade or something :laugh: we’ll see

And thank you :oh:

Yall know damn well nothing is coming before the movie, and I'm including Chroma (live)

https://i.imgur.com/fo9JunL.gif

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

:jonny: this is a good comparison. i bet there were people back then who felt this way too. :rip: and these are the same people who try to be little managers day in and day out. don't quit your day jobs, people.

Little Managers' ideas are good for an artist like Katy Perry or Kesha, but Gaga's career is already at another level, she doesn't have to rely on quick little hits for relevance when she's getting starring roles in huge movies and touring stadiums :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

Chromatica got released almost 3 years ago, she had plenty of time to write new music.

March I fear

pic5.JPG.724f4b248867e5548e989ec0bd59283

Y'all know damn well the next album she will be releasing is the Joker soundtrack, and then LG7 in 2030

pic5.JPG.724f4b248867e5548e989ec0bd59283

I think a new album end of the year/next year before FAD is possible/likely. 

I think it would be a good idea to release LG7 after J:FAD so she can take advantage of the hype, with ASIB she fumbled the bag by waiting 2 years to release, 2025 would be perfect tbh, in the meantime she could release a droplet or two :gaycat1:

she should drop it before Sept so that she'll be eligible for next year's grammys and all the big names wont be dropping new music anyways (e.g. Taylor, Adele, Beyonce, etc.)

while it still lasts cause we all know Taylor's Eras tour coming to destroy those

She's not gonna want to promote an album in the run-up to JFAD or at least a few months after it, so I think LG7 is either coming early 2024 or 2025

16 hours ago, Leptine said:

I can see in this specific case, her not wanting them to release a speed up version because it would have ruined the original and I don't blame her for that, the speed up version would have probably took over the original and you can't even tell who is singing that, it would have cheapened the song realistically and I doubt it would have done much difference on the carts at the end with the trend being over, if anything, this proves how she's not desperate to have a hit at all costs like others.

This is not true, they can release a sped up/shortened version without changing her voice lol. The version that a lot of radio stations are playing is just this. 

25 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it would be a good idea to release LG7 after J:FAD so she can take advantage of the hype, with ASIB she fumbled the bag by waiting 2 years to release, 2025 would be perfect tbh, in the meantime she could release a droplet or two :gaycat1:

Yeah. Imo, an Artpop re-release with some unreleased tracks (sorta like the BTW anniversary release) this year and LG7 after J:FaD would be great. She'd be able to capitalize off of the hype while also feeding her fans after 3 years.

But I fear she'll wait until late 2025 to release LG7 at the earliest if she does so. I could see it coming in 2026 too. They'll want to let rhe dust settle after J:FaD regardless.

It take Gaga 6-8 months to complete an album. 
JFAD ends filming in April. She is not going to rush to make a new album right after shooting the movie. Her albums also require a tour. I guess if she really wanted to, she could release an album in November 2023 and then go on a spring tour in 2024 that will end before JFAD starts debuting in festivals that summer. But let’s be honest, it is not happening 

LG7 is not coming until 2025 

Gaga should film another movie in late 2023/early 2024. She is definitely doing something between April 2023 to August 2024

53 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I think a new album end of the year/next year before FAD is possible/likely. 

Idk ab that 

3 hours ago, Diocles said:

:rip:

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Yeah. Imo, an Artpop re-release with some unreleased tracks (sorta like the BTW anniversary release) this year and LG7 after J:FaD would be great. She'd be able to capitalize off of the hype while also feeding her fans after 3 years.

But I fear she'll wait until late 2025 to release LG7 at the earliest if she does so. I could see it coming in 2026 too. They'll want to let rhe dust settle after J:FaD regardless.

I think late 2025 would still be a good time to release since she would still have hype and by that time they already let J:FAD have its moment 

8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It take Gaga 6-8 months to complete an album. 
JFAD ends filming in April. She is not going to rush to make a new album right after shooting the movie. Her albums also require a tour. I guess if she really wanted to, she could release an album in November 2023 and then go on a spring tour in 2024 that will end before JFAD starts debuting in festivals that summer. But let’s be honest, it is not happening 

LG7 is not coming until 2025 

Gaga should film another movie in late 2023/early 2024. She is definitely doing something between April 2023 to August 2024

If I had to guess, the rest of 2023 after JFAD filming will be spent planning the new Vegas show and maybe starting LG7. Then she'll work on LG7 all the way through 2024 and perform in Vegas, before JFAD comes out late 2024 and then LG7 releases in 2025.

3 hours ago, Diocles said:

My poor sis

:rip:

19 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think late 2025 would still be a good time to release since she would still have hype and by that time they already let J:FAD have its moment 

It will have been 5 years since she released an album at that point. There will be zero hype since the movie is not related to it and has its own music :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.