Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Brooke Candy said:


NOW WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU MAKE ME READ THIS?!?!

 

 

LMAO ILY

 

SIS LISTEN TO ME

 

IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE JOANNE

 

It sounds a BIT like BIC but it's only 3 seconds... like we can't even tell.

 

Sure thing is that sounds like a CLASSIC

 

WibmAlx.gif

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Oh my god it sounds like Before I Cry but a little stripped back, sort of like the the ballads on Joanne. :jonny:

 

 

Nahh I know the snippet is only 10 seconds but I can already tell this song will obliterate the **** out of every song on Joanne :flame:

14 minutes ago, Blade said:

They’re only promoting Imagine Dragons and Gaga on Pop for May? OMG Interscope’s undivided attention is coming bc Enemy is gonna die soon :jonnycat:

I just know Paramount venmoed Interscope some coins to spend :jonnycat:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

1 minute ago, Rith said:

the apparent incoming radio support, probably with playlisting support as well, makes it look like the label is aiming for a #1 and/or a 1-2 month top 10 trajectory tbh :clownny:

I still don't believe in radio support after her last attempts, but let's see. A slow burner hit would be literally PERFECT.

 

WibmAlx.gif

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Screaming :ahh: I'm just joking sis, it doesn't sound like a Joanne ballad outtake at all. It has a whole different "feel" to it. 

 

Don't do that to the good sis lmao

 

______

 

2 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

SIS YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CRY FOR REAL AND I HAVENT HEARD SH*T

 

I told you it sounds NOTHING

 

NOTHING

 

NOTHING

 

LIKE HOEANNE

 

3 DAYS LEFT, BE PATIENT SIS

 

WibmAlx.gif

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Screaming :ahh: I'm just joking sis, it doesn't sound like a Joanne ballad outtake at all. It has a whole different "feel" to it. 

I LITERALLY started seeing black for like a good 2 seconds after reading THAT post. But thank GOD

3 minutes ago, Rith said:

the apparent incoming radio support, probably with playlisting support as well, makes it look like the label is aiming for a #1 and/or a 1-2 month top 10 trajectory tbh :clownny:

 

i'm pretty sure Paramount wants it to be a hit so it can boost the movie even more and expand its audience, so they will invest some $ in the song as well.

 

WibmAlx.gif

it sounds nothing like joanne lol

 

if anything it feels a bit like Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On but way more omnipotent

1 minute ago, Artur said:

I still don't believe in radio support after her last attempts, but let's see. A slow burner hit would be literally PERFECT.

 

WibmAlx.gif

yup, 1st week or even the first month is not gonna be the peak probably. if some of y'all are gonna buy the song just once don't do it the first week but wait for the "peak" week probably during the first week of the movie's release

2 minutes ago, Rith said:

the apparent incoming radio support, probably with playlisting support as well, makes it look like the label is aiming for a #1 and/or a 1-2 month top 10 trajectory tbh :clownny:

They seem to be very confident about HMH's potential omg :jonnycat:

2022RadioIsOurs

:clownny:

2 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

I LITERALLY started seeing black for like a good 2 seconds after reading THAT post. But thank GOD

 

dhfgkhgskhsd

 

WibmAlx.gif

similiar to this build up

 

3:18

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

4 minutes ago, Diocles said:

 

 

LMAO ILY

 

SIS LISTEN TO ME

 

IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE JOANNE

 

It sounds a BIT like BIC but it's only 3 seconds... like we can't even tell.

 

Sure thing is that sounds like a CLASSIC

 

WibmAlx.gif

 

 

SIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS DAY IS REAL, I NEVER FELT THIS HYPE FOR ANYTHING CHROMATICA RELATED. 

 

THIS FEELS LIKE A DREAM, OUR QUEEN WILL BE BACK ON TOP WITH A NEW MODERN CLASSIC

It sounds like Perfect Illusion 2.0 I keep winning

 

kV2a4Yo.gif

2 minutes ago, Diocles said:

 

i'm pretty sure Paramount wants it to be a hit so it can boost the movie even more and expand its audience, so they will invest some $ in the song as well.

 

WibmAlx.gif

ParaGOD FORCING Flopterscope to promote Gaga on radio like it does for their other artists is exactly what we needed.

 

WibmAlx.gif

It’s funny how her songs only leak when they’re under her labels control 

I got Paper Gangsta vibes from the snippet, couldn't be any happier

 

WibmAlx.gif

it sounds like keep holding on but more powerful and more popish

 

really hyped about it yasss

 

I believe if this turns out to be a smash hit her next album is going to have that sound.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.