Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

71dC+8LuN1L._SS500_.jpglady-gaga-born-this-way-2-.jpg

602567775539.jpglady-gaga-hold-my-hand-top-gun-maverick-tgj.jpeg

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Don't forget these two as well :jonny5::jonny5:

 

Lady_Gaga_-_Born_This_Way_(single).png Lady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

They have an actual release plan for it though, its gonna be sent to radio, they did a music video. ARUTW never got that treatment. 

I just don’t see the song being as good, and I can’t imagine people connecting with the film the same way they did with ASIB. 
I hope I’m wrong though! 

The film's studio + Hans Zimmer + Tom Cruise really believe in the song because they dropped another artist that was supposed to do the theme, and the way that the artist talked about it, they changed plans last minute because he was sure he was doing it until they dropped him. 

 

Plus, all the teasing, the single cover, her social media pics changing for the single cover photo... They're taking this seriously. 

24 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

That cover screams MASSIVE HIT

If the movie smashes and this song does not, I don’t think she will ever get a hit again 

I love y'all but not everything is so extreme plz :toofunny2:

lowkey her best cover since

A-Yo (Lady Gaga song) - Wikipedia

 

Spoiler

I know Ayo cover isn't that great, But I was  living for it back then

 

We are already starting the oscar campaign for 2023, i want dianne nominated again so we get another hit gif when she loses

 

DA5nCzz.gif

There should be an Oscar for Best Single Cover For A Motion Picture Soundtrack imo

 

explode.gif

2 minutes ago, Papa said:

We are already starting the oscar campaign for 2023, i want dianne nominated again so we get another hit gif when she loses

 

DA5nCzz.gif

Gaga should've thrown her a bone and let her write a word for a credit. Probably the only way she'd ever win an Oscar :skull:

4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

lowkey her best cover since

A-Yo (Lady Gaga song) - Wikipedia

 

  Hide contents

I know Ayo cover isn't that great, But I was  living for it back then

 

I love the A-YO cover too!

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

pray that it charts

 

631315486_ladygagaratsmile.thumb.jpeg.65

It most definitely won’t be an OUT-OUT situation. A cute Top 15 hit charting for 10-20 weeks would be decent enough. 

Cover seems very unique to me. Joanne covers were bright (with the exception of million reasons), and she was surrounded by nature/nothingness in them. 

4 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

 

This looks so... plane.

 

I think thats a jet 

15 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

lowkey her best cover since

A-Yo (Lady Gaga song) - Wikipedia

 

  Hide contents

I know Ayo cover isn't that great, But I was  living for it back then

 

It's an amazing single artwork tho. Great lighing, unlike the album cover

DA5nCzz.gif

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I love the A-YO cover too!

 

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

It's an amazing single artwork tho. Great lighing, unlike the album cover

DA5nCzz.gif

good to see love for it, I thought I was the only one that like it. 

58 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Her hair looks like it’s in the style of Berlin’s with the blonde and black stripes. Is she going to pay homage to take my breath away?

That hair It's giving me lg6 original concept vibes:wanda:

tumblr_pokwqu9rmj1r2a2i4o1_500.gif

 

 

Edited by Rhiannon

Chromatica almost 980k on a Tuesday, what's happening?

I thought the meltdowns over Jack Harlow and Kendrick in mid May were stupid but this….

 

This is a problem

 

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1519408129544441859?s=21&t=cWGCOY3ecKi1xiK87ZxASQ

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Chromatica almost 980k on a Tuesday, what's happening?

#ThankYouScientology

 

DA5nCzz.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.