Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why did you have to ruin the song for me like this? Enjoy your stay on my ignore list

WgFrKkq.gif

Let me DM you the video

 

Freaky Prince

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

I was thinking of Sine From HELL actually

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

2012 ass song :monkey:

Well that too. I love the commercial version at least

 

WgFrKkq.gif

7 hours ago, Leptine said:

'The Cure' is a leftover from the pop songs from ASIB, it was used from her label to test the TTH placement back in the day, the song is fine for the purpose it was originally made.

The way her team always underrates her power and barely gives her payola, so annoying!

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

why can't Gaga do random droplets with some featuring artists?

 

3 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

She has this weird allergy to being featured in someone else's song, Gar will need to answer for her crimes one day. It's like insane that her last mainstream feature is, like, 13 years old :deadbanana2: And that was a remix of a 7th single :deadbanana2:

Don't worry the Doja collab is coming to save pop music in 2023

 

5D6ck22.gif

27 minutes ago, Artur said:

Let me DM you the video

 

Freaky Prince

Hmm I'm gonna pass on that one

aaaa.thumb.gif.7cb1deb26ed19f7e2a9369799

Yall finally have to get into Fun Tonight. The production might be mid but those melodies are heavenly

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I'm in the bedroom

with tissues and when

I know your outside banging and I won't let you in
'Cause it's a hard life with love in the world
And I'm a hard girl
Loving me is like chewing on pearls

 

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-14.gif

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm in the bedroom

with tissues and when

I know your outside banging and I won't let you in
'Cause it's a hard life with love in the world
And I'm a hard girl
Loving me is like chewing on pearls

 

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-14.gif

This underrated masterpiece.....

Can't believe we will never see Plastic Doll and Sine From Above live. :jonny6:

20 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Can't believe we will never see Plastic Doll and Sine From Above live. :jonny6:

the way we won :jonny6:

16 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Can't believe we will never see Plastic Doll and Sine From Above live. :jonny6:

I really thought Sine From Above was locked in the setlist. It is Chromatica's "ballad", and the acoustic version (the voce viva one) is amazing.

 I mean, picture her during the piano section, starting with the acoustic version and suddenly the studio version kicks in, a lot of lights and maybe a Chromatica sign somewhere. But still Replay, 911, Sour Candy, Babylon, Enigma made up for all of this, i can't believe R-word choreographed them. 

Swine from Above really is very essential to the album and its narrative so I'm still very shocked that it got the chop.

 

I guess she didn't wanna add it to the piano section cause it is already long for a BALL. But she could have done it instead of FT/1000D or switched between the 3 of them randomly. TEOG shouldve been peformed like BTW too so thats one less piano song.

to think, she's probably writing her PhD thesis for Harley right now :jonny:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

The way her team always underrates her power and barely gives her payola, so annoying!

 

spacer.png

That time we were coming from a very frustrating situation, since Spotify started to became fundamental along with TTH placement and MR was no added on TTH, every Gaga twitter account contacted Bobby for making it add, we made it trend worldwide also, but nothing, then they did it for TC after we harassed Bobby and Interscope on social media for months, it was basically their ways to test it and they use a leftover song.

42 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Swine from Above really is very essential to the album and its narrative so I'm still very shocked that it got the chop.

 

I guess she didn't wanna add it to the piano section cause it is already long for a BALL. But she could have done it instead of FT/1000D or switched between the 3 of them randomly. TEOG shouldve been peformed like BTW too so thats one less piano song.

Agreed. It should have been a closer imo. A whole ass crazy high energy performance. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll are both great. Atrocity from Above and Chained Woman (not talking about the flawless Rina remix of course!) are the only duds on Chromatica. 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

Another BTW song about to increase? 

 

5D6ck22.gif

 

The GP is begging for another left field pop album

5D6ck22.gif

On 9/28/2022 at 2:21 PM, Jessie said:

Fuel me up, and take me into a place we've never been
He is so unreal
He's a mannequin
A synthetic, plastic, rubber man
And I'm relying on, on a shooting star
To get to you my future love, ah-ah
He's my rubber hunk, my mechanic guy
And I'm stuck in his metal rubber eyes

My future guy  

 

WgFrKkq.gif

should’ve been on TF, I fear.

 

I always get that song in my head when I get to the ‘HOLE MYUH HYYYANNDD HAAAAHNND’ part of HMH. It’s definitely the ‘ROBOT EYYYEEEEES, YOUR ROB-ERT EYYYYYYYYYYEESSSSSSS’ you can tell it’s the same songwriter 


WgFrKkq.gif

 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

 

 

 

 

What???:jonny4:

I haven't seen any tiktok using that sound (yet) :duca:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I'm so ready for the joker on set pics :jonny:

Unless there are leaks or intentional posts, we won't get any since they're filming on a soundstage. :jonny: 

Gaga at 76 (hopefully).

 

 

 

Can't believe she's 76 :gaycat7:

 

 

1 hour ago, viego said:

I really thought Sine From Above was locked in the setlist. It is Chromatica's "ballad", and the acoustic version (the voce viva one) is amazing.

 I mean, picture her during the piano section, starting with the acoustic version and suddenly the studio version kicks in, a lot of lights and maybe a Chromatica sign somewhere. But still Replay, 911, Sour Candy, Babylon, Enigma made up for all of this, i can't believe R-word choreographed them. 

I know they said no ballads in chromatica but they could’ve released a deluxe with the SFA Voce Viva version with a visual, would’ve helped to keep the era going at least in some way. Also the album better streams in the fall/winter (it’d sorta have been the TV promo liddos pinned so much blame on for C-albums the commercial performance). A waste!


WgFrKkq.gif

 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.