Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Why talking abou Stupid NOISE when we could be talking about this

 

Bloody Mary +100,180 / BIGGEST STREAMING DAY EVER

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

I feel like it will cross 110k on Friday

Best song ever. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The Oscar Twinks have HMH at #1 for their Sep BOS predictions. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

ENOUGH of the incest twins

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Just saw a viral porn tweet  (40k likes) of some randon twink singing Sour Candy and then showing up naked with c*m all over his dick. :rip: 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Maybe that's why the song rose a bit in streams lately

Edited by Artur

32 minutes ago, Artur said:

Just saw a viral porn tweet  (40k likes) of some randon twink singing Sour Candy and then showing up naked with c*m all over his dick. :rip: 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Maybe that's why the song rose a bit in streams lately

We’ll take what we can get

 

spacer.png

BTW (album) really got the last laugh, so much for its “frontloadness” 

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The Oscar Twinks have HMH at #1 for their Sep BOS predictions. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

We are not here for the predictions, kiddos are probably here for the OF. 

God, Jopanned (album) sounds so timeless. She won. 
 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

her best unreleased I fear

WgFrKkq.gif 

The way that bridge has had a choke hold on me for a decade now, sorry to her official discography but there’s something about those rich live vocals, the drama, the emotion, the cabaret, the talent, the fun.

 

I want it on streaming yesterday.

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

 

 

34 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

God, Jopanned (album) sounds so timeless. She won. 
 

spacer.png

Jopanned may not be flawless, but she has a diamond heart (and several of Gaga’s best album tracks.)

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

 

10 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Jopanned may not be flawless, but she has a diamond heart (and several of Gaga’s best album tracks.)

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

 

Exactly, like Dancin' in Circles

 

WgFrKkq.gif

35 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Jopanned may not be flawless, but she has a diamond heart (and several of Gaga’s best album tracks.)

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

 

Exactly, like Hey Girl

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Million Reasons is a timeless classic 

spacer.png

Edited by Vroom Vroom

57 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Jopanned may not be flawless, but she has a diamond heart (and several of Gaga’s best album tracks.)

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

 

Exactly, like John Wayne

spacer.png

Bombanne is so forgotten, should've had more singles, even if they flopped

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I’m so glad they changed their minds and didn’t make one of her worst songs ever (A-YO) a single tho

spacer.png

 

 

ENIGMA kinda her best setlist, to be honest. :mandown: Followed by Coachella. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

5 minutes ago, Universo said:

I’m so glad they changed their minds and didn’t make one of her worst songs ever (A-YO) a single tho

spacer.png

Honestly, I kinda think it could do ok. Should've been the first single instead of PI (as much as I love Perfect Oscar). It's not a bad song, but so weak for a Godga song, Stupid Noise teas

 

WgFrKkq.gif

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

 

ENIGMA kinda her best setlist, to be honest. :mandown: Followed by Coachella. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I think Chroma is my favorite, the only stain is Charts Down / 1000 Noises instead of Bloody Marysus

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

 

ENIGMA kinda her best setlist, to be honest. :mandown: Followed by Coachella. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I think artrave to be honest. Enigma was cute but just questionable all around so that takes second place!

14 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

 

ENIGMA kinda her best setlist, to be honest. :mandown: Followed by Coachella. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Just say your an ARTPOP stan and go, CB>>>>

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I’ve seen atleast 10 videos on my TikTok FYP with the #HausLabsFoundation tag, all of them being completely unrelated to the foundation or the brand in any way

 

The tag has 1B views :rip: Being used in hundreds of videos with hundreds of thousands of likes for no reason, maybe cus the hashtags is trending :michael: Strange.

 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmUSuv5/
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmUyRBN/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmUh3gC/

10 minutes ago, Epica said:

Just say your an ARTPOP stan and go, CB>>>>

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Actually I don't like CHARTDROP that much. 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

ENIGMA with DITD, GH, Scheibe and Y&I and Coachella with Venus and Sexxx Dreams >>>>

 

WgFrKkq.gif

25 minutes ago, Artur said:

Honestly, I kinda think it could do ok. Should've been the first single instead of PI (as much as I love Perfect Oscar). It's not a bad song, but so weak for a Godga song, Stupid Noise teas

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I kinda love the decision to make PI the lead

she really said the arts not the charts

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.