Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Billie's dropping the HTE Tour film this weeks on Apple Music, Interscope better be finalizing CBall :WAP: 

when was hers filmed? and does that mean gaga is also going to apple music? it seems interscope has some kinda deal with apple 

• Replies 155.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

The new TikTok vid. *****, stay AWAY from the lip fillers ?

18 minutes ago, Whis said:

What??? I wanna hear the chromaball audio :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Ugh it looks like that Chromatica Ball Japan rip was uploaded to YouTube a few hours ago but is gone now. :weeps:

Check the tour thread, last page :gayorkcat2:

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Ga Ga will drop TCB recording during awards season, probably during Oscar nom voting, calling it now :thing:

I think so too.

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

when was hers filmed? and does that mean gaga is also going to apple music? it seems interscope has some kinda deal with apple 

Apparently? it was the London show in June. So yeah possible in a few more months we'll get CBall on Apple too

She should post those ticktocks straightly to her reels, but since the only app her manager excelled at is Grindr so:ducky:

i can't believe haus labs is actually doing well.

the initial launch was messy af. 

13 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Remember when we thought she‘d give us new Chromatica content but she served all these looks for ****** Haus Rats? :skull: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIG4jXMM0zU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFK1aWxskg9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

she's sick for that

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

The new TikTok vid. *****, stay AWAY from the lip fillers ?

How are you a Nicki and Gaga stan hybrid and have a problem with body modifications. :ahh: :deadbanana:

----

Horse Lubes being successful just to spite all the fans who whine about it. :alexz: 

23 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

i think it may've had something to do with her not having a partner within the actual beauty industry. all she had was amazon, but they're not exactly known for beauty products. teaming up with sephora gave her the resources needed to hone in on creating some really good products. good for her for pushing forward and revamping.

Edited by Bang Up

28 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

How are you a Nicki and Gaga stan hybrid and have a problem with body modifications. :ahh: :deadbanana:

Because her lip fillers make her look like a prostitute. Nicki’s work has become a staple of her image. Gaga’s lips have not. Don’t worry about what my problems are :chick1:

and anyways. I stan both for their TALENTS. Not their looks. 

Edited by Black Jesus

The Tokyo recording... WHEW WHAT A MOMENT.

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I do LOVE a career saving year :heart:

FMI-fypXsAI2mF0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FPXHd0kXsAYRR_q?format=jpg&name=large

ahs-lady-gaga-hotel-blood-01.jpg Ca3r-NsW0AAr70n?format=jpg

E_r0RqUWEAI4KMl?format=jpg&name=large Lady-Gaga-Emmy-Awards-2015.jpg

DJOUjD3XgAEThke?format=jpg&name=small lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboard-04-1500.jpg?w=600

COwLP7YVAAArViP?format=jpg

:jonny5:

the emmys pic :WAP:

i love the blonde bob on her, it looks so good, hope we get a whole era with it :-*

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I do LOVE a career saving year :heart:

FMI-fypXsAI2mF0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FPXHd0kXsAYRR_q?format=jpg&name=large

ahs-lady-gaga-hotel-blood-01.jpg Ca3r-NsW0AAr70n?format=jpg

E_r0RqUWEAI4KMl?format=jpg&name=large Lady-Gaga-Emmy-Awards-2015.jpg

DJOUjD3XgAEThke?format=jpg&name=small lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboard-04-1500.jpg?w=600

COwLP7YVAAArViP?format=jpg

:jonny5:

2015 was such an underrated year for her. From the Sound of Music performance to her first big acting role. What a legend 

1 hour ago, DanDuke said:

really? Numbers we need numbers.. :lakitu:

I lost I fear... I wanted HL to flop hard:swan:

Edited by Rhiannon

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Ga Ga will drop TCB recording during awards season, probably during Oscar nom voting, calling it now :thing:

This makes sense… I see them dropping Hold My Hand (Live) too 

32 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Because her lip fillers make her look like a prostitute. Nicki’s work has become a staple of her image. Gaga’s lips have not. Don’t worry about what my problems are :chick1:

and anyways. I stan both for their TALENTS. Not their looks. 

now sis, this is some hypocritical nonsense. nicki gets made fun of for her cartoonish body proportions way more than gaga does for her lips. sounds a lot like you have some internal misogyny you might want to work out as calling someone a "prostitute" as an insult is just gross. good luck to you and yours.

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

now sis, this is some hypocritical nonsense. nicki gets made fun of for her cartoonish body proportions way more than gaga does for her lips. sounds a lot like you have some internal misogyny you might want to work out as calling someone a "prostitute" as an insult is just gross. good luck to you and yours.

Same to you, there was never a need to bring up Nicki, and I’ve reported your original reply for being off topic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.