Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

<iframe width="956" height="538" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kdd6JzJgJGY" title="Lady Gaga Singing the National Anthem @ the NYC Pride Rally 2013" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do I upload YT video here? 

Edited by Si Hoo

• Replies 148k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

Tea, original music for this kind of project sounds risky (for a project that is already risky by itself), Gaga has a big responsability now that we know she's gonna be main lead, no need to have also original music again, classics will work better for this project imo and I still think it's for the best for her to not have new original music if she really wants that BA prize.

And yes if there was gonna be original new music I think the various media outlets would have said it along with the musical part.

I'm on the fence about whether or not I want original music. On one hand, original Gaga music is always a great thing to get, but on the other hand no original music would put the focus solely on her acting, which may be what she wants. :jonny: I think if she kills this role and there is no original music, the payoff will be much greater for her.

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Cleopatra or Arrival-esque movie

59xHl6R.gif

Cleopatra and Cabaret remakes can choke, but her next role being a down to Earth character in a prestige genre film like Arrival would snap. 

#1 on my wish list is a lead role in a David Fincher movie. :WAP:

30 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

truly one of her best MV also, it's so underrated within the fanbase! (and so is the ROM MV, I adore both and they are both so underrated). Manifesting the ACT II on page 2023 then! 

major SPILL! Its criminally underrated and sadly one of her most forgotten singles. :chick3:

TikTok do your thing please

59xHl6R.gif

20 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:
<iframe width="956" height="538" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kdd6JzJgJGY" title="Lady Gaga Singing the National Anthem @ the NYC Pride Rally 2013" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do I upload YT video here? 

Post the link and wait for it to embed (like your previous post) before clicking submit reply 

59xHl6R.gif

16 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Chromatica Ball in Tokyo audios in HQ, without crowd noises omg :jonny5: Gaga needs to release a live album! 

Do you have a backup link or something? :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Do you have a backup link or something? :jonny6:

unfortunately not :chick3: they just deleted it from Soundcloud :chick3: at least I was able to be slayed by ARUTW, 911, Monster, Replay and Sour Candy! :jonny5:

51 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Cleopatra and Cabaret remakes can choke, but her next role being a down to Earth character in a prestige genre film like Arrival would snap. 

#1 on my wish list is a lead role in a David Fincher movie. :WAP:

pls Arrival is like my favorite movie ever i would GAG for Gar to do something similar 

Hope someone snatched it cause the link expired OMG :jonny5:

I lowkey need the Chromatica Ball Live album more than the concert film right now. They can take their time editing that one for a December-January release.

13/ 51 colours of her foundation had sold out on Sephora:rip: The way this relaunch shaping up be a cute success for her:rip:

On 9/25/2022 at 4:03 PM, OreGuy said:

gaga's debut year :clap3:good news on the next 5 pages, i manifest it

manifested the Chromeball soundboard leak :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Hmmmm @ these leaking. Makes me think Japan shows were filmed and they may be part of the special we're getting.

I don't think they were necessarily filmed tbh. Somehow this happens a lot with Tokyo shows (1989 Tour, Rebel Heart Tour, Piece of Me for example)

MOTHERRRRR

The final lewk with the braided ponytail omg

mistazelf-slaygc.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

MOTHERRRRR

:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.