Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Desire said:

DWUW literally became a single because of how popular it became when released :skull: Video and collaborator aside 

DWUW also won that twitter poll she made I think , We really supported the wrong song:redface:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Now that the 'Chromatica' era is over, she can begin working on her next solo album that hopefully will be released next year or early 2024 at the latest.

 

The ChroMAGA Ball socially distancing from the rest of her tours :gaycat1:we love to see it.

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The rankings have started I see... The drought is really here...

 

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

it's going to be a long 3 years

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

9 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

The ChroMAGA Ball socially distancing from the rest of her tours :gaycat1:we love to see it.

Dang it sucks I missed it tbh. I can’t believe I literally missed Gaga biggest tour. I can’t wait to graduate school next year. Hopefully by next tour or even enigma 2.0 I will be able to make it. 

22 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it's going to be a long 3 years

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

HagGa is the worst

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

The last thing liddos want is another hag updo and a bed sheet gown.... but thats too bad

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

nvm, So Happy I Could Die is now being played on repeat. the way I switch like nothing

Now that's a song right there, with a lot of care and heart put into it, from the "touch myself" metaphors in the lyrics to the distortion in the vocal. Very masterfully put together.

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

Now that the 'Chromatica' era is over, she can begin working on her next solo album that hopefully will be released next year or early 2024 at the latest.

She won’t begin anytime soon tho. A 2024 release is more possible than 2023. Maybe a droplet in between? 

42 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

62k likes and all the quotes fuming :jonnycat::ahh:

 

The quotes are uat Bey, Tay and mdna fans fuming, as they should i:gaycat:

Edited by Rhiannon

11 minutes ago, Kimi said:

When LG7 is not her best album but another mid Jopanned/Cosmetica experience

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

There's no way Gar will come up with something better than Bible This Way anyway, but LG7 can be her second best album if she really puts her mind into it

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

The ChroMAGA Ball socially distancing from the rest of her tours :gaycat1:we love to see it.

her best tour i fear!

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

 

serving 2020

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

Looking good and feeling fine in Chromatica Ball Washington DC shirt :gaycat2:

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

I just hope she comes back to LatAm with her next tour… it’s been 10 years since the last time I saw her live ugh I can’t believe I’ve seen Björk’s live shows, an alt artist, more times than her it’s ridiculous and it doesn’t make any sense

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

Ranking her collabs! 

 

Jewels N Drugs

Cheek to Cheek (album)

Hey Girl

Sine From Above

DWUW ft. Xtina

Chillin

Love For Sale (album)

DWUW ft. R Kelly

Video Phone ft. Lady Gaga 

Just Dance 

Starstruck

I'll Never Love Again (Film Version)

Telephone

Sour Candy

Bradley Cooper's Shallow ft. Lady Gaga

Rain on Me

Find Yourself ft. Lady Gaga

:gaycat2:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

62k likes and all the quotes fuming :jonnycat::ahh:

 

Wait a bit for more numbers and this is a hit thread

 

B79616E3-4758-4D77-93EB-0BE1DE15CB77.thu

 

Viral videos praising Maus Rats all over tiktok, I hate to see it. But I'm happy for Gags. :heart:

Are you guys ready for the real ranking? 
 

spacer.png

 

1st singles:

- Bad Romance 

- Perfect Illusion

- Just Dance

- Applause 

- Born This Way

- Stupid Bomb 

 

2nd singles: 

- Poker Face

- Rain On Me

- Do What U Want 

- Telephone

- Judas 

- Million Reasons 

(Everything except MR is an 11/10 so consider them basically tied) 
 

3rd singles:

- The Edge of Glory

- Alejandro 

- 911

- LoveGame

- John Wayne

- G.U.Y.


spacer.png

Just now, BadMonster said:

Packaging that plays her latest single when opened when?

Gags is a singer? Since when?

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.