Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Artur said:

spacer.png

 

Spotify 09.06

 

Bloody Mary +78,587 / new 2022 peak

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

FINALLY SOME NUMBERS! 

Go Bloody Mary, go Born This Way(the album) :gaygacat9:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

None of Gar Gar's roles have been risky. ASIB is a tried and tested Hollywood fav story, HOG is a Ridley Scott midsized production, and JFAD is a sequel in an established, Oscar-winning comic book franchise. She needs to book an A24 indie flick or work with fresh directorial talents if she wants to dig deeper into the movie business.

For a notorious singer trasitioning into acting, it's always a risk making a movie, 'Glitter' is a music movie and yet it turned out be one of the biggest disasters of all time, 'The Bodyguard' was successful but panned with tones of Razzie nominations.

On 'HOG' she could have relied only on her acting with no music.

 

Gaga's choices might not be risky for professional actors, altough a movie is always risk because you never have a garancy no matter if you work with the best people in the business, see 'Cats', but they were risky for her.

if Queen Elizabeth... you know... I really hope Gaga sings The Queen in her honour.

20 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if Queen Elizabeth... you know... I really hope Gaga sings The Queen in her honour.

Starry night come inside me like never before
 

Same gurl

24 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if Queen Elizabeth... you know... I really hope Gaga sings The Queen in her honour.

The Queen (Born this Way deluxe track) is underrated, I almost never listen to it, but when i do i'm pleasantly surprised!

Rina's Frankenstein is exactly the type of rock I want from Gaga :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Rina's Frankenstein is exactly the type of rock I want from Gaga :jonny5:

ANOTHER SONG IS OUT?????

 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

ASIB's ending paralyzed me throughout the entire credits i couldnt believe what I had witnessed:WAP:

This base everyday starting on September 19th until JFAD premieres at Venice 2024:

 

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

so anyone tried new foundation? :giraffe:

 

 

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ANOTHER SONG IS OUT?????

 

ASIB's ending paralyzed me throughout the entire credits i couldnt believe what I had witnessed:WAP:

It leaked :cm: And its a TRANCE ROCK smasher :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It leaked :cm: And its a TRANCE ROCK smasher :WAP:

good to hear, some of ha new songs have been mid tbh, but I'm still hopeful for the album.

 

OT: Ga Ga talent, why?

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

if Queen Elizabeth... you know... I really hope Gaga sings The Queen in her honour.

And why would she do that :rip:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

good to hear, some of ha new songs have been mid tbh, but I'm still hopeful for the album.

 

OT: Ga Ga talent, why?

The singles definitely disappointed a bit. I only heard that one and Holy Til You Let Me Go, which could easily pass as a 2011 RedOne × Gaga song :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The singles definitely disappointed a bit. I only heard that one and Holy Til You Let Me Go, which could easily pass as a 2011 RedOne × Gaga song :WAP:

ooooohhhh good to hear. I just hope i won't have to force myself to like the album, which I feel like i've been doing with some of the singles (TH, HTG :monkey:)

48 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

This base everyday starting on September 19th until JFAD premieres at Venice 2024:

 

 

 

 

im just preparing us for it :chick3:

Honestly, with the way Europop is making a comeback, I think it's time for The Fame 2.0 :gaygacat5:

 

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

:gaygacat7:

One of ARTPOP's best!

 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

:gaygacat7:

the 2nd best song of ARTPOP :WAP:

Ngl, Gaga would be the perfect choice to do the Queens tribute song but they'd probably choose someone British. 

HL product placement, so good luck to that tiktok scraping 30k likes 

Odds that Gaga sings "The Queen" or dedicates TEOG to QE2 tonight?

47 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Odds that Gaga sings "The Queen" or dedicates TEOG to QE2 tonight?

She shouldn't dedicate a song to Diana's killer 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.