Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

You & I is her 2nd best song but I’d much rather have Venus, ILIR, or any other album cut from BTW take its slot 

 

ln0599e.gif

Edited by luckythisway

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Speaking of choreo, I hope this is the tour where she stops forcing/pushing herself to dance a lot (like Kylegend Minogue). You literally still can put on a great show without pulling a Beyoncé. And ironically, some of my fave performances ever from her don't even have much dancing/choreography. She's a ROCKSTAR typa performer.

 

ln0599e.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Honestly. I love Gaga, I love (most of) her ballads, I love how she revitalized her career, but ENOUGH. It's been years of this chained to a piano bit. Showing versatility doesn't mean you exclusively park and bark jazz and piano ballads for 90 years. You kinda have to, you know, do different things. Serving something fresh would give her music career and image a lovely (and tbh needed) switch up. 

You spilled, but continuing this conversation will be opening a can of worms.

ln0599e.gif

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Stupid Luv

 

ln0599e.gif

The record for the fastest vacating of a stadium is not safe

 

ln0599e.gif

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I’m glad it’ll be early afternoon here on the east coast when the show starts next week :duca: shall be spending the day discussing the slayage :gaycat1:

Girlie same :gaycat1:

Yeah Million Corpses can stay home as well. Wouldn’t be mad if she never included that on a tour set list ever again  

 

ln0599e.gif

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The record for the fastest vacating of a stadium is not safe

 

ln0599e.gif

She got her money and she only performed one song? a win for ha

 

ln0599e.gif

The golden circle liddos in Germany when they're being made to listen to Lady Starlight for 90 minutes in the middle of a heatwave

 

ln0599e.gifln0599e.gifln0599e.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Speaking of choreo, I hope this is the tour where she stops forcing/pushing herself to dance a lot (like Kylegend Minogue). You literally still can put on a great show without pulling a Beyoncé. And ironically, some of my fave performances ever from her don't even have much dancing/choreography. She's a ROCKSTAR typa performer.

 

ln0599e.gif

Tbh she could still do choreo if she had a competent choreographer who catered to her abilities instead of that fraud Richy that should've been fired! circa 2012 Agreed

 

ln0599e.gif

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Speaking of choreo, I hope this is the tour where she stops forcing/pushing herself to dance a lot (like Kylegend Minogue). You literally still can put on a great show without pulling a Beyoncé. And ironically, some of my fave performances ever from her don't even have much dancing/choreography. She's a ROCKSTAR typa performer.

 

ln0599e.gif

Kylie's tours are so perfect ugh

ln0599e.gif

You and I

Music to My Eyes

Brown Eyes

Again Again

Till It Happens to You

Always Remember Us This Way

The Edge of Glory (Piano)

Do I Love You

1000 Doves (Piano)

Free Woman (Piano)

Sine from Above (Piano)

Before I Cry

Hair Body Face (Piano)

Speechless

Dope

Gypsy (Piano)

Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)

Angel Down (Work Tape)

Hold My Hand

 

Encore:

Shallow

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Tbh she could still do choreo if she had a competent choreographer who catered to her abilities instead of that fraud Richy that should've been fired! circa 2012 Agreed

 

ln0599e.gif

Gaga was never a perfect dancer but she did her best all the time and served great performances. Th combo of horrible choreography + her illness isn't helping that's why I'm suggesting that. Sad!

 

ln0599e.gif

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Kylie's tours are so perfect ugh

ln0599e.gif

Tea we need miss thing to serve like that in her 50s when all her tours are full of boomers and l00se gays 

ln0599e.gif

The fact that she has so many classics that she can choose to leave some out and still have a full strong setlist, others can't relate

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

Pretends to be shocked

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

I think it’s because of this lol

 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Tea we need miss thing to serve like that in her 50s when all her tours are full of boomers and l00se gays 

ln0599e.gif

What do you think her audience is now I-

 

ln0599e.gif

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

What do you think her audience is now I-

 

ln0599e.gif

Well

 

ln0599e.gif

14 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

You and I

Music to My Eyes

Brown Eyes

Again Again

Till It Happens to You

Always Remember Us This Way

The Edge of Glory (Piano)

Do I Love You

1000 Doves (Piano)

Free Woman (Piano)

Sine from Above (Piano)

Before I Cry

Hair Body Face (Piano)

Speechless

Dope

Gypsy (Piano)

Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)

Angel Down (Work Tape)

Hold My Hand

 

Encore:

Shallow

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

Pop superstar turned full-time wedding singer. 

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

 

 

I haven't listened to Chromatica since like... last year.

The feels I'll have listenting to the album again live in a stadium :jonny6:

32 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

You and I

Music to My Eyes

Brown Eyes

Again Again

Till It Happens to You

Always Remember Us This Way

The Edge of Glory (Piano)

Do I Love You

1000 Doves (Piano)

Free Woman (Piano)

Sine from Above (Piano)

Before I Cry

Hair Body Face (Piano)

Speechless

Dope

Gypsy (Piano)

Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)

Angel Down (Work Tape)

Hold My Hand

 

Encore:

Shallow

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

the fact this would lowkey be her best tour setlist

 

LameEsteemedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I haven't listened to Chromatica since like... last year.

 

we can tell by the streams

 

ln0599e.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.