Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

How many € should I take with me :rip: hopefully they think about big fat people and not only Large or Small t-shirt

I-

what size are you? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

A deluxe totebag thrice as cheap as the standard one? A lot of those sound really nice, but the prices are pretty low compared to what I'd have expected

Yeah the prices make it seem a bit fishy :fish: 

4 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Who still sells tour DVDs? That makes no sense. :rip:

Never underestimate her team filled with boomer gays

 

ln0599e.gif

17 hours ago, Cheetos said:

The chorus is absolutely the best part of the song and reminiscent of ABBA. The rest of the song… sounds like a demo 

Not when the “don’t you know my ass is famous” part is the most iconic thing about the song. :giraffe:

The Emmy nominations are coming this Tuesday! Is Gaga getting nominated? 

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

You and I is on the set list. 

Then there won't be only one piano section :jonnycat: she can't do Shallow, ARUTW, Hold My Hand, MR, You and I at once

Edited by ViviLittleM

Merch is probably coming late as usual :skull: The first shows will have thongs, jockstraps and sweats.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Merch is probably coming late as usual :skull: The first shows will have thongs, jockstraps and sweats.

Does she have merch on her site ahead of the tour usually? I just can’t remember.

11 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

You and I is on the set list. 

too many ballads, dear god what a boring mess 
 

 

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Does she have merch on her site ahead of the tour usually? I just can’t remember.

I might be wrong but I think some of the JWT merch was also a bit late into the tour. 

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

to you!

Yes, that’s what I said so you’re right, TO ME 

 

this is the Chromatica ball tour not the piano and movie soundtrack ball :rip:

Anyway I'm pretty sure we're talking about songs on the setlist or not on the setlist blah blah but those 'insiders' are probably saying bullsh*t to be honest. One week.

2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Who says she's doing the piano version?

 

Everyone's been asking for different versions, maybe we're finally getting some

Y&I dance remix? It could be interesting… I’m listening :coffee2:

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Who says she's doing the piano version?

 

Everyone's been asking for different versions, maybe we're finally getting some

You know what, I honestly have a feeling she will mix it up this time. Something will change.

 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I might be wrong but I think some of the JWT merch was also a bit late into the tour. 

Yeah, I think you’re right.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.