Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, judaskills said:

I honestly thought that Billie had better vocals than that...

The belt was underwhelming. Thank God the song is cute though. :heart2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Inb4 we get a Mastercard commercial with a gay blasting Abracadabra

 

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

I have to pee but now I can't miss a commercial; guess I'll go during a boring performance.

I kinda don't trust them to play the full 3:30 Abracadabra music video in ad breaks, I'm expecting a 30 second commercial with the Mastercard logo at the start and end

Cant believe we got GothicGa at this year's Grammys :jonny4:

Just now, HexMayhem said:

I kinda don't trust them to play the full 3:30 Abracadabra music video in ad breaks, I'm expecting a 30 second commercial with the Mastercard logo at the start and end

yeah and then the full actual video on YouTube or something

I'm so scared right now i've been hyping myself all weekend for a full song and video :gayorkcat4:

The wind just blew out all my Alejandro candles

 

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

 

IT'S OVER

 

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This is definitely one of her best red carpets looks ever. Sorry to all the fans yearning for BlondeGa to return but that Mastercard look is nowhere near as epic as this look :flame:

 

Gi0uzYwW8AAyWo7?format=jpg&name=largeGi0vGLJagAAD88G?format=jpg&name=large

The way I switched. :WAP:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

Gi0x1XDa8AANt_e?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Where's MetallicaGa

There's no vibes at all at abracadabra been released now lol it's really planned as a big surprise 

Not Sabrina doing the jazz so Gaga can do the Abracadabras :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.