Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I love the look but I feel like it's missing an accessory, a wand would've completed the look for me. 

zauberstab-dark-grim-reaper-dark-grim-re

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

 

her dark Milotic serve ahhhhh

Omfg yes

SHE LOOKS C*NTY as ****! When was the last time she looked this good on the Grammy's red carpet.

Just now, Darkgalord said:

I love the look but I feel like it's missing an accessory, a wand would've completed the look for me. 

zauberstab-dark-grim-reaper-dark-grim-re

 

That'd be a complete Harry Potter cosplay and something costumy and not fashion. A philipppe tracy headpiece would be perfect 

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

I love the look but I feel like it's missing an accessory, a wand would've completed the look for me. 

zauberstab-dark-grim-reaper-dark-grim-re

 

Maybe a Disco Stick :thing:

When she tilts her head forward

like that's cvnt how could you not say cvnt

I had forgotten how annoying these interviewers/commentators are lmao. Gaga looks so good though! 

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Maybe a Disco Stick :thing:

add it to the disco stick evolution

 

C5PBGLLVcAIFis4.jpg

 

 

I hope she keeps the bleached brows for the entire era 

even tho the new disco stick is kidna giving:

 

nl2grz49frz81.jpg

 

 

MANIFESTING 2 GRAMMY WINS, DWAS PERFORMANCE, FULL ABRACADABRA MUSIC VIDEO, SINGLE DROP ON YOUTUBE AND SPOTIFY, AND A GRAMMY SPEECH

 

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

ezgif-3d05b05eb0ed9.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.