Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

42 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Rumor has it, Dr. Harleen is a therapist by day and then a Drag King by night performing jazz numbers in gay sub culture clubs with her friends for fun (some of them are actually her patients which is unethical).

She then gets outed and loses her license. She remembers one of her clients (Joker) as she goes into a depression and crashes at his place cuz she cant pay her mortgage anymore. She starts to slowly lose her mind as she finds new things about his double life. She then turns to Harlee Quinn and joins Joker fully in their deadly escapade and tirade across Gotham :-* 

 

8 Razzies and 8 oscars coming all at once! 

Omg make it happen NOW

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Or FAD can go the Wong Kar Wai route. Very sentimental and melancholic romance, with WTF ending.

 

yqnefG4.gif

With the speed of his production, New film coming in 2046 I guess.

ASIB soundtrack is her second best album after born this way 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I would also love it if the movie presents us Dr. Harleen as a normal psychiatrist that had a healthy relationship with her patient, but the fantastical musical hallucinations show us the romanticized abusive relationship instead

 

yqnefG4.gif

Wait, this concept is such a serve

Someone get Todd Phillips on the line

yqnefG4.gif

The fact that Joker 2 could seal the fate of GodGa's career as a respected actress if everything goes wrong

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

If you put it this way, our fave is the reason OGH's fave stepped up their game. 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

If you put it this way, our fave is the reason OGH's fave stepped up their game. 

 

 

 

This just blew my mind. Don't know if true or not but wow how not f*cked up.

What’s this HMH Tiktok trend that you all talking about? I only see one video doing that “daddy issue viral” thing. Stop setting Miss Fad up. :eli: 

The Miami and Hershey shows are doing really good considering they were in the last batch of shows, they'll be for sure sold out by the time the shows come around. I' m officially only worried about Netherlands and Houston, everything else will be sold out. 

I know, I know, I know, I know you want me
You're just a pig inside a human body
Squealer, squealer, squeal out, you're so disgusting
You're just a pig inside

 

0WOrX1U.gif

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What’s this HMH Tiktok trend that you all talking about? I only see one video doing that “daddy issue viral” thing. Stop setting Miss Fad up. :eli: 

We tryna make it happen.. idk why there is a thread about it having a viral trend :dies:

 

Setting up F4D like that

Hi gay

ny boyfriend is so cute 

love,

me xoxo 

 

syream hold my hand 

helpppp meeed neeeeed meee ahhhh

 

If we’re being very very cautious with European shows

Germany 4M

Sweden 3.5M

Paris 7M

Netherlands 3M

UK 11M for both 

That’s a total of 28.5 (I’m really thinking Germany will be higher with those great prices and all those behind the stage tickets added, UK is unpredictable… so I’m really underpredicting)

and we take 5M average in the US -> 12*5 = 60M

Japan shows 11M for both -> total 99.5M.

i think the average in the US will be bigger. At least I’m praying. More like approaching 6M average thanks to the big grosses like NJ and LA.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.