Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Hasn’t it outperformed basically all of them?  No Time to Die had a higher peak, but it also only charted for like 3-4 weeks.  

Yeah. The haters will now have to move the goalposts to something like Skyfall or 50 Shades soundtracks at this point. :gaycatina1: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Yeah. The haters will now have to move the goalposts to something like Skyfall or 50 Shades soundtracks at this point. :gaycatina1: 

We Don't Talk About Bruno is a #1 Soundtrack song, HMH is not. WHY? :gaycatina1:

Just now, Konril said:

We Don't Talk About Bruno is a #1 Soundtrack song, HMH is not. WHY? :gaycatina1:

Let It Go is bigger than Hold My Hand. Surprised? :gaycatina1:

 

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

We Don't Talk About Bruno is a #1 Soundtrack song, HMH is not. WHY? :gaycatina1:

 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Let It Go is bigger than Hold My Hand. Surprised? :gaycatina1:

the setup, since we have one of the biggest and most successful movie songs of all time :gaycat3:

We all know HMH’s renaissance isn’t coming until the Oscars anyway, when I’m sure Gar will steal the show as Hollywood’s most welcomed always does 

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

HMH is a huge decline from Shallow. What went wrong? :gaycatina1:

Spotify Global

 

139. (-4) 1,004,820

 

 

Another 1M in the basket. Now we wait for our post-TTH update tomorrow.

 

tinashe-all-hands-on-deck.gif

I wouldn't call it a proper US hit if it missed the top 30 in the end.

yeah HMH is staying on TTH for 1 (ONE!) WEEK only so...

39 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Yeah. The haters will now have to move the goalposts to something like Skyfall or 50 Shades soundtracks at this point. :gaycatina1: 

Gaga will always have Shallow; they won't dare :gaycatina1:  But knowing their brand is brainless, then I guess we can already anticipate those comparisons :gaycatina1:

9 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Gaga will always have Shallow; they won't dare :gaycatina1:  But knowing their brand is brainless, then I guess we can already anticipate those comparisons :gaycatina1:

Will you ever shut up about that song??!!1!! :gaycatina1:

34 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I wouldn't call it a proper US hit if it missed the top 30 in the end.

Not really..

 

ARUTW peaked at #41 but now inching towards 4x Plat in the US :giraffe:

Tank Me Right stannings will always be mento illness

tGzHm5u.gif

Literally a useless ass ASIB reject

tGzHm5u.gif

Imagine Tom Cruise firing Rob Thomas, firing 21P and then approaching Ga for Love Me Right.

 

tGzHm5u.gif

 

He could’ve just asked JenCon to write and sing that to save budget. 

tGzHm5u.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Finally on TTH :jonnycat: Radio update on the other hand :priceless:

6 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Tank Me Right stannings will always be mento illness

tGzHm5u.gif

Literally a useless ass ASIB reject

tGzHm5u.gif

 

the bonus girlie is bonus girlie, this version though >>>

tGzHm5u.gif

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify Global

 

139. (-4) 1,004,820

 

 

Another 1M in the basket. Now we wait for our post-TTH update tomorrow.

 

tinashe-all-hands-on-deck.gif

Stable :clap3:

 

tGzHm5u.gif

Omg TTH. :jonnycat: The way it's gonna fall in positions on Spotify Charts either way though with the Drake album bomb. :deadbanana: Hopefully the streams increase is cute at least. :chick3:

 

5 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

The intro does play a role. I invite you to PopA911 to learn more about what that member does. 

Wait can you elaborate? I saw you hint something related to this a page or two before this and I'm confused (but curious) what this is about. :huh: If you can't post about it, maybe DM me? :chick3:

Since skip rate is a big factor in a song's performance on TTH, what I'm doing is a reverse-skip experience — I'm not leaving HMH on repeat, and instead skipping back to it when it ends and the next song (incidentally, an Ed Sheeran song) starts. If skipping away from a song hurts it, perhaps skipping towards a song helps it. Helping Gaga and hurting male mediocrity, a win-win me thinks. :mandown:

If I were Hans Zimmer I would’ve quit the Top Gun before I had to extrapolate Lube Me Lots. 

tGzHm5u.gif

 

I’d rather join Sia’s next musical instead. 

tGzHm5u.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Omg TTH. :jonnycat: The way it's gonna fall in positions on Spotify Charts either way though with the Drake album bomb. :deadbanana: Hopefully the streams increase is cute at least. :chick3:

 

Wait can you elaborate? I saw you hint something related to this a page or two before this and I'm confused (but curious) what this is about. :huh: If you can't post about it, maybe DM me? :chick3:

We have a member there who does these various measurements with graphs, charts etc. He provided some info about HMH skip rate and it turned out that the intro is an issue here. He’s not on ATRL from what I understand but maybe good sis @Mr. Stratuscould

help me and elaborate on that? Pretty please. 

49 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

33 on TTH.. better than nothing I guess. 

Well it's not nothing, if the song shows potential (people don't skip it) it will move up.

We should all stream from the playlist a few times a day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.