Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Now that it's on TTH, what are Monsters going to complain about now? :rip:

 

These edits of Gaga in face paint for Harley Quinn are not the tea. She's not going to look like Margot's Quinn.

not high enough on TTH, radio's slowing down, limited tour, Maus Labs, etc. :swan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Now that it's on TTH, what are Monsters going to complain about now? :rip:

The fact that it wasn't placed at #1 and she didn't get the cover :rip:

Rain On Me, live at The Chromatica Ball Stadium Worldwide Tour

 

5Y1STF5.gif

 

wow

7 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Now that it's on TTH, what are Monsters going to complain about now? :rip:

 

These edits of Gaga in face paint for Harley Quinn are not the tea. She's not going to look like Margot's Quinn.

right :toofunny2: 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Rain On Me, live at The Chromatica Ball Stadium Worldwide Tour

 

5Y1STF5.gif

 

wow

I can’t wait. 30 days

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I can’t wait. 30 days

I'm ready for the 144p videos on YouTube since she hates me, let's ******* GO!

 

5Y1STF5.gif

I wonder if the Chroma Ball will give her another nice streaming boost

 

5Y1STF5.gif

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The fact that it wasn't placed at #1 and she didn't get the cover :rip:

Ugh, how dare a month-old song not get the cover and #1 spot!!!!!

 

----

 

I hope Rain on Me at the tour has a water element to it. :jonny: 

The only way I'm forgiving Fadga for not coming to Brazil (again) is if she releases some professional footage of the tour.

 

5Y1STF5.gif

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm ready for the 144p videos on YouTube since she hates me, let's ******* GO!

 

5Y1STF5.gif

I will film some hq clips for ya!

The AC callout is actually pretty good. Once again @DonnieDarko has no idea what he's talking about :rip: so ******* annoying

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

The only way I'm forgiving Fadga for not coming to Brazil (again) is if she releases some professional footage of the tour.

 

5Y1STF5.gif

I hope that Apple rumor is true. She seems to be more open to the idea of collabing with companies for stuff like footage so I hope it happens. The first tour doc since 2010. :jonny: 

It has the second lowest negative on AC callouts, that's great. I'm actually excited to see how it rises in the other metrics next week

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I will film some hq clips for ya!

And I will love you forever (Replay, Enigma, ROM and Babylon please :gaycat6:)

Constantly hating on Hold My Ass won't revive Coronatica.  

 

5Y1STF5.gif

 

 

Just now, Artur said:

And I will love you forever (Replay, Enigma, ROM and Babylon please :gaycat6:)

For sure

:heart2:

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Constantly hating on Hold My Ass won't revive Coronatica.  

 

5Y1STF5.gif

 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Bang Up said:

I hope that Apple rumor is true. She seems to be more open to the idea of collabing with companies for stuff like footage so I hope it happens. The first tour doc since 2010. :jonny: 

Ugh I KNOWWW! :duca: I really hope it's true, would be such an easy way to have more Chroma visuals and content too. A win win situation! :duca: 

 

 

Imagine if it is a "the first tour recorded only on iphone" situation though. :rip: 

17 minutes ago, Artur said:

The way ROM obliterates HMH

 

5Y1STF5.gif

ROM obliterates most of her discography. I'd even go as far as to say it's the best song she has ever released. Before hearing ROM I was skeptical whether I ever wanted pop music from her again, but she proved me wrong. So, so very wrong.

 

5Y1STF5.gif

ROM aged like milk

 

the only songs from chromosome i still use are alice and replay. 

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

ROM obliterates most of her discography. I'd even go as far as to say it's the best song she has ever released. Before hearing ROM I was skeptical whether I ever wanted pop music from her again, but she proved me wrong. So, so very wrong.

 

5Y1STF5.gif

Tea Time Drink GIF by Desus & Mero

2 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

ROM aged like milk

 

the only songs from chromosome i still use are alice and replay. 

911 & sour candy are still fresh as i’ve heard first time  :gaygacat5:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.