Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Re next single, I think given playlisting impacting streams on Spotify, YouTube audios are a better gage of which signs people are choosing to stream. Of the new songs, here are the YouTube audios (not including belasco)

 

Skip this part - 37k

high road - 29k

down to you - 41k

chemistry - 30k

favorite kind of high - 20k

magic - 35k

lighthouse - 20k

rock hudson - 28k

my mistake - 19k

red flag collector - 16k

I hate love - 15k

that’s right - 17k

 

these numbers are really quite interesting. They’re not influenced by playlists, I guess the pre releases have the belasco impact but I’d say they indicate down to you, magic and even skip this part should be in contention for singles. Very curious. 

 

With playlisting, rock Hudson will have biggest by a distance today on Spotify, but these are quite interesting numbers…

magic ever growing… I genuinely think this one has some legs as a single. Fastest grower on YouTube audio followed by down to you and rock hudson 

 

 

 

Skip this part - 40k (+3k)

high road - 32k (+3k)

down to you - 45k (+4k)

chemistry - 32k (+2k)

favorite kind of high - 23k (+3k)

magic - 41k (+6k)

lighthouse - 23k (+3k)

rock hudson - 31k (+4k)

my mistake - 20k (+1k)

red flag collector - 18k (+2k)

I hate love - 17k (+2k)

that’s right - 19k (+2k)

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I actually also think it was helpful that they released music every week for so many weeks. It kept her in people's mind and reminded them she has new music of her own 

True. I've just noticed that more streamers are reacting to her content compared to MoL too.

 

Not complaining, really, it's such a nice trend to see nowadays.

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

magic ever growing… I genuinely think this one has some legs as a single. Fastest grower on YouTube audio followed by down to you and rock hudson 

 

 

 

Skip this part - 40k (+3k)

high road - 32k (+3k)

down to you - 45k (+4k)

chemistry - 32k (+2k)

favorite kind of high - 23k (+3k)

magic - 41k (+6k)

lighthouse - 23k (+3k)

rock hudson - 31k (+4k)

my mistake - 20k (+1k)

red flag collector - 18k (+2k)

I hate love - 17k (+2k)

that’s right - 19k (+2k)

Youtube really is dead huh

29 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Youtube really is dead huh

Pretty much :gaycat6:

I know new music influence and all, but I actually think magic might be my fave KC song of all time (and probably at worst it’s in my top 5). I cannot fathom how I had it middle of the pack after my first listen. The lyrics hit so HARD and it’s so beautiful. Such a grower. Love it more and more with each listen 

So after a couple of days the songs I’ve listened to the most and keep going back to are:

 

skip this part

chemistry

magic

lighthouse

rock hudson

i hate love

that’s right

 

the “I let you go with the tide” has been stuck in my head the most out of anything lol

Edited by KellBell

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I know new music influence and all, but I actually think magic might be my fave KC song of all time (and probably at worst it’s in my top 5). I cannot fathom how I had it middle of the pack after my first listen. The lyrics hit so HARD and it’s so beautiful. Such a grower. Love it more and more with each listen 

It’s a beautiful declaration of love 

53 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I know new music influence and all, but I actually think magic might be my fave KC song of all time (and probably at worst it’s in my top 5). I cannot fathom how I had it middle of the pack after my first listen. The lyrics hit so HARD and it’s so beautiful. Such a grower. Love it more and more with each listen 

It’s the biggest grower for me. Not that I disliked it at first but I played Rock Hudson obsessively since the album dropped. Magic is the first song that I’m kinda moving onto.  

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

 

the side shaved era was truly the darkest timeline 

13 minutes ago, Cupid said:

That's hideous :rip: these girlies have no taste

Yeah.. the idea is cute but it looks like they photoshopped a loofa on her head

I think my mistake is a good song but I think I haven’t gravitated towards it cause her vocals are kinda generic?  It’s the most her voice sounds produced on the album.  All the other songs, her vocals are very close to what she would sound like live.   

Magic has rocketed to the top of the album tracks YouTube streams and is the first to pass 50k. Down to you is next on 49. Three two strongest there by a bit of distance 

1 hour ago, KellBell said:

I think my mistake is a good song but I think I haven’t gravitated towards it cause her vocals are kinda generic?  It’s the most her voice sounds produced on the album.  All the other songs, her vocals are very close to what she would sound like live.   

I actually thought the first verse after the chorus was a backup singer or feature.. gave me Kara DioGuardi. It bugs me too that the verses sound so.. AI Kelly Clarkson

Still can’t get it out of my head that it was such a miss not releasing down to you as the lead :gaycat6: I can imagine it being perfect on radio and in a club. 

 

the flashmob she published on insta of DTY is about to hit 1m views. For “me”, the flashmob gave it an uptick of about 4-6k streams a day on Spotify from where it was projected to be. So doubt we’ll notice anything really unless they do more.

 

I suppose Tuesday with Andy Cohen will be interesting insight into single if she performs there 

  • ATRL Moderator

My current ranking of chemistry:

  1. magic
  2. skip this part
  3. chemistry
  4. lighthouse
  5. down to you
  6. i hate love (ft. Steve Martin)
  7. high road
  8. rock hudson
  9. that’s right (ft. Sheila E)
  10. mine
  11. my mistake
  12. me
  13. red flag collector
  14. favorite kind of high

Magic is the most tay swift song I think I’ve ever heard. It’s beautiful. So is Chemistry, I feel like I’m floating. 
 

Sorry but i’m really not feeling skip this part :dancehall3:

 

RH has grown on me. 

My Mistake feels like a very polished song compared to the rest of the album. Like not wordy like the other tracks. Generic? Yes. But quietly one of my favs. 

 

And That’s Right- there’s no mention of it for a few pages… so just to remind you, it’s the best song on the album :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, Bloo said:

My current ranking of chemistry:

  1. magic
  2. skip this part
  3. chemistry
  4. lighthouse
  5. down to you
  6. i hate love (ft. Steve Martin)
  7. high road
  8. rock hudson
  9. that’s right (ft. Sheila E)
  10. mine
  11. my mistake
  12. me
  13. red flag collector
  14. favorite kind of high

My current ranking :)

 

 

  1. magic
  2. down to you
  3. rock hudson
  4. lighthouse
  5. high road
  6. mine
  7. my mistake
  8. chemistry
  9. skip this part
  10. red flag collector
  11. I hate love
  12. that’s right
  13. favorite kind of high
  14. me

 

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

I actually thought the first verse after the chorus was a backup singer or feature.. gave me Kara DioGuardi. It bugs me too that the verses sound so.. AI Kelly Clarkson

Yes!  AI KELLY is a great description. It sounds soulless.  

1 hour ago, kelli101 said:

Magic is the most tay swift song I think I’ve ever heard. It’s beautiful. So is Chemistry, I feel like I’m floating. 
 

Sorry but i’m really not feeling skip this part :dancehall3:

 

RH has grown on me. 

My Mistake feels like a very polished song compared to the rest of the album. Like not wordy like the other tracks. Generic? Yes. But quietly one of my favs. 

 

And That’s Right- there’s no mention of it for a few pages… so just to remind you, it’s the best song on the album :deadbanana2:

I kinda love that’s right.  I love how she sings the entire chorus.  

1. magic

2. lighthouse

3. chemistry

4. down to you

5. skip this part

6. rock hudson

7. high road

8. that's right

9. favorite kind of high

10.  my mistake

11. mine

12. i hate love

13. red flag collector

14. me

 

I had a much harder time rating the songs this go around. Me is probably the one I overplayed too much and kinda ranks where it is right now for that reason.

i hate love still is a slow grower on me and probably won't ever be a favorite but that's right is so refreshing as a closer. 'magic' and 'chemistry' are absolute highlights.

magic
skip this part
lighthouse
down to you
chemistry
my mistake
mine
rock hudson
i hate love 
me
red flag collector
that’s right
high road
favorite kind of high

 

magic is so special :alexz3:

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.