Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

chemistry

lighthouse

skip this part

rock hudson

magic

i hate love

favorite kind of high

down to you

thats right 

mine

high road

red flag collector

my mistake 

me

 

i think I overplayed mine so it’s lower now.  I actively dislike me.  

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

10 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

magic ever growing… I genuinely think this one has some legs as a single. Fastest grower on YouTube audio followed by down to you and rock hudson 

 

 

 

Skip this part - 40k (+3k)

high road - 32k (+3k)

down to you - 45k (+4k)

chemistry - 32k (+2k)

favorite kind of high - 23k (+3k)

magic - 41k (+6k)

lighthouse - 23k (+3k)

rock hudson - 31k (+4k)

my mistake - 20k (+1k)

red flag collector - 18k (+2k)

I hate love - 17k (+2k)

that’s right - 19k (+2k)

Skip this part - 45k (+5k)

high road - 36k (+4k)

down to you - 52k (+7k)

chemistry - 36k (+4k)

favorite kind of high - 28k (+5k)

magic - 60k (+19k)

lighthouse - 27k (+4k)

rock hudson - 35k (+4k)

my mistake - 23k (+3k)

red flag collector - 22k (+4k)

I hate love - 20k (+3k)

that’s right - 23k (+4k)

 

there is definitely something about magic. Remember, YouTube is a place where these plays aren’t influenced by label pushes on to playlists upon release 

- Lighthouse

- Mine

- Rock Hudson

- FKOH

- Red Flag Collector

- I Hate Love

- Skip This Part

- My Mistake

- Down To You

- High Road

- Chemistry

- Magic

- Me

- That's Right

Switching 'magic' to my number one spot, bumping 'lighthouse' down a spot. :gaycat4:

That’s better than I expected after the low key rollout this has had. I was thinking 30k would be it.

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

 

Wow, I did not expect those numbers especially given the lack of promo. Very glad to see this! :clap3:

 

 

7 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Skip this part - 45k (+5k)

high road - 36k (+4k)

down to you - 52k (+7k)

chemistry - 36k (+4k)

favorite kind of high - 28k (+5k)

magic - 60k (+19k)

lighthouse - 27k (+4k)

rock hudson - 35k (+4k)

my mistake - 23k (+3k)

red flag collector - 22k (+4k)

I hate love - 20k (+3k)

that’s right - 23k (+4k)

 

there is definitely something about magic. Remember, YouTube is a place where these plays aren’t influenced by label pushes on to playlists upon release 

Magic has been on repeat on my spotify since Friday. Seriously though, I think the song could easily goes viral on tiktok for wedding videos or even fancams. Saw someone on ig used it on their wedding reel and it fits nicely.

Girls I can not get over how good this album is

 

I still can't rank them yet though :flame:

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

 

Wow

 

This is amazing and considering barely any promo

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

 

What would the placement be based on prior weeks?? Must be at least in the top 10, right? 

Edited by kelli101

1 hour ago, stoopidjenna said:

they confused the happier tracks of her putting herself back in the dating world vs them being her reflecting on the good parts of her relationship but whatever i'll take the positive review haha, hopefully she can get more so this album can be on metacritic!! 

23 minutes ago, black dust said:

Magic has been on repeat on my spotify since Friday. Seriously though, I think the song could easily goes viral on tiktok for wedding videos or even fancams. Saw someone on ig used it on their wedding reel and it fits nicely.

I agree! I saw something on tiktok too with boyfriends and it was really cute! I wish it was playlisted even a tiny bit (like the prerelease tracks cos I think it’s probably the song that fits the music landscape the best) 

27 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

What would the placement be based on prior weeks?? Must be at least in the top 10, right? 

Last week Taylor’s ‘Lover’ was #10 with 38k and the #5 album had 46,800.
 

Assuming this week is similar, she may reach top 10 if she’s over 40k, and hopefully top 5 if she gets 50k.  
 

 

27 minutes ago, wren said:

they confused the happier tracks of her putting herself back in the dating world vs them being her reflecting on the good parts of her relationship but whatever i'll take the positive review haha, hopefully she can get more so this album can be on metacritic!! 

Ha yeah some of their takes were a bit  out there, but I’ll take it. Love the last quote :clap3: 

Quote

…Clarkson — raw, unfiltered and exorcizing her demons — is an artist at the top of her game.

 

56 minutes ago, wren said:

they confused the happier tracks of her putting herself back in the dating world vs them being her reflecting on the good parts of her relationship but whatever i'll take the positive review haha, hopefully she can get more so this album can be on metacritic!! 

IIRC, they haven't exactly flattered her before so this is a big win. :gaycat2:

 

Also been streaming the album nonstop, it just flows so well despite the FKOH being stuck between chemistry and magic.

2 hours ago, stoopidjenna said:

We need more raves. AOTY incoming. :jonny:

  • Author

Kelly is on Reddit AMA. Asked few questions (possible deluxe version and no music video), hope she replies :katie2:

  • Author
2 hours ago, black dust said:

Magic has been on repeat on my spotify since Friday. Seriously though, I think the song could easily goes viral on tiktok for wedding videos or even fancams. Saw someone on ig used it on their wedding reel and it fits nicely.

I know who you are talking about. Let me check

  • Author

Well…she left lmao.

she has been hinting a bit about deluxe album so we may get it soon 

I would LOVE it if they released the audio from the Belasco show on spotify.  The live version of all the songs so far have been so good, sometimes even better than the album versions.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.