Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Christina Aguilera

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 78k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

 

LQbMGao.gif

Let's stan Legendtine.

 

LQbMGao.gif

1 hour ago, Blue Ace said:

My favorite song from Bionic. I love dark songs like this.

 

I hate how the label messed up BIonic and her original vision. 

This. 
Imagine an album jam packed with Falling in Love Again, Birds of Prey, Little Dreamer, Monday Morning and the ballads. Ugh the potential! 

15 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

LQbMGao.gif

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE IS A JOURNEY

 

IT CAN TAKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANNA GOO

 

AS LONG AS YOUR LEARNING

 

YOU'LL FIND ALL YOU'LL EVAH NEED TO KNOOOOOOOWEAHEHAHEHAHEAHEHHAEHAHEHEHEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

 

DAAAHHH DAAHHHHHH

 

NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN'T DO

NO ONE CAN STOP YOU YOU KNOW THAT I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!

 

christina-aguilera-singing.gif

On 4/14/2022 at 12:23 AM, ExHuman said:

Where is the 2nd EP?

At this point, I just want a new english album, it's been 4 years since Liberation.

Miss thing better release the damn EP or just go with the entire album instead. We cannot wait until her festival run in Europe for more music.

Miss thing better release the damn EP or just go with the entire album instead. We cannot wait until her festival run in Europe for more music.

Miss thing better release the damn EP or just go with the entire album instead. We cannot wait until her festival run in Europe for more music.

Miss thing better release the damn EP or just go with the entire album instead. We cannot wait until her festival run in Europe for more music.

Legendtinas trinity is BTB disc 1, BTB disc 2 and Stripped. It is known

 

where is the second EP tho

Edited by PaloSanto

On 4/15/2022 at 4:56 PM, Xtripped said:

At this point, I just want a new english album, it's been 4 years since Liberation.

Spill.

 

By the way, just listened to this podcast called Pop Pantheon where they discuss her career. Found it interesting to see a perspective from outside the fan base about her career choices and whatnot.

 

 

The fan just needs to cross check his stats though. She didn't live in Japan right after recording Reflection. :celestial5:

 

Other than that I feel like their comments were reasonable enough. It was also nice to hear stories about her before stardom. 

Hi Fighters! I made custom tracklist for Bionic that I think best represents the original idea for the album (Light & Darkness), as well as a more interesting variety of sounds. 

 

The idea was to progress from highly produced and "shallow" (more centered on parties, sexuality, etc) to stripped down and lyrically complex. I also tried to reorder the tracks so they're lyrically and thematically grouped together. The final track, "Little Dreamer," is PERFECT as the album closer since it combines the electronic sounds of the first half with deep lyrics of the second half.

 

TRACKLIST:

1- Bionic
2- Not Myself Tonight
3- WooHoo
4- Morning Dessert (Interlude)
5- Sex for Breakfast
6- Elastic Love
7- Desnúdate
8- Monday Morning
9- Love & Glamour (Interlude)
10- Glam
11- Prima Donna
12- Vanity
13- Birds of Prey
14- Stronger than Ever
15- I Am
16- You Lost Me
17- Lift Me Up
18- Little Dreamer

 

As you can see, I had to sacrifice a few tracks. Two of them were trash anyway (My Girls, I Hate Boys), and probably the worst part of the album, but I do feel bad for removing "All I Need." It's a beautiful song, but it doesn't really add much to the album. Maybe it could be added as a bonus track for certain regions or something.

 

Edited by NausAllien

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Hi Fighters! I made custom tracklist for Bionic that I think best represents the original idea for the album (Light & Darkness), as well as a more interesting variety of sounds. 

 

The idea was to progress from highly produced and "shallow" (more centered on parties, sexuality, etc) to stripped down and lyrically complex. I also tried to reorder the tracks so they're lyrically and thematically grouped together. The final track, "Little Dreamer," is PERFECT as the album closer since it combines the electronic sounds of the first half with deep lyrics of the second half.

 

TRACKLIST:

1- Bionic
2- Not Myself Tonight
3- WooHoo
4- Morning Dessert (Interlude)
5- Sex for Breakfast
6- Elastic Love
7- Desnúdate
8- Monday Morning
9- Love & Glamour (Interlude)
10- Glam
11- Prima Donna
12- Vanity
13- Birds of Prey
14- Stronger than Ever
15- I Am
16- You Lost Me
17- Lift Me Up
18- Little Dreamer

 

As you can see, I had to sacrifice a few tracks. Two of them were trash anyway (My Girls, I Hate Boys), and probably the worst part of the album, but I do feel bad for removing "All I Need." It's a beautiful song, but it doesn't really add much to the album. Maybe it could be added as a bonus track for certain regions or something.

 

I’d honestly scrap Not Myself Tonight and WooHoo without thinking twice. Also Prima Donna and Desnudate, I don’t see how they fit in the concept of the record. They’re just yet another radio friendly tracks made for the masses.

 

I see your point with All I Need but since part of Bionic evokes her emotional side (and was inspired by motherhood), I think it would make sense leaving it there. 
 

Additionally, I wouldn’t be mad if she had added Falling In Love Again (Can’t Help It). That track was THE essence of what I expected Bionic to be. 

 

why i actually believed she'd be more active this year, i'll never know. 

tenor.gif?itemid=25523871

 

56 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

why i actually believed she'd be more active this year, i'll never know. 

tenor.gif?itemid=25523871

 

We all did sis.

 

Frigging May already and no new single or whatsoever in sight.

 

Can she just give us X7 already with the visuals of La Fuerza

22 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

Not this actually being real :deadbanana2: They need to release it on youtube asap

27 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Not this actually being real :deadbanana2: They need to release it on youtube asap

I remember Somos Nada music video was also uploaded on the Chinese sites first

well lets hope they upload it on Youtube this Friday morning US time

I'm happy she did 4 videos for this project, but I kind of wish this commitment was also shown in the push of the songs

 

I mean, Santo was definitely a wasted song, it was doing on par or better than releases by people like Maluma or Luis Fonsi released at the same time but they simply abandoned it. A simple push on Viva Latino would have been enough. It goes to show playlists are just a cheque collecting machine because she was outstreaming those and was taken off not even a month into release while those two stayed there for months

7 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I wish Lotus had more Singles

Just a Fool deserved a video :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.