• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

She has 10 days to release La Luz for the full album to be nominated at the Grammys.

Where are them physical copies for the entire thing, mama?

• 1 month later...

I recall tweets about her potentially doing an acoustic show to celebrate the anniversary of Stripped. Guess that’s not happening.

literally have no clue what our girl is thinking or doing, no talk shows, no live performances, no mention of I Will Be. I don’t even know if she’ll attend the Latin Grammys. What do you all think? Also; who won that ticket to go to her Halloween party?

@Walk_Away21 @ReH2o @La Reina

4 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

I recall tweets about her potentially doing an acoustic show to celebrate the anniversary of Stripped. Guess that’s not happening.

literally have no clue what our girl is thinking or doing, no talk shows, no live performances, no mention of I Will Be. I don’t even know if she’ll attend the Latin Grammys. What do you all think? Also; who won that ticket to go to her Halloween party?

Ya the new articles were nice but I wish she gave this a push. Think about what Taylor's re-recordings have done. Obviously a massively different situation with new productions vs just a new edition, but Xtina should really have tried to promote this. :/

16 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

I have no idea either. I also thought she recorded a special one-night show for Stripped's 20th anniversary given that they were filming something in LA weeks ago. I guess that was for the new "Beautiful" music video instead.

She's scheduled to attend the Latin GRAMMYs and it would be weird if she didn't show up considering she's nominated 7 times, so we have that to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, a Polish singer/actress did a rendition of Xtina's legendary "It's a Mans Mans Mans World" 2007 GRAMMYS performance:

You can see how much she put into it because that's what it takes. I love that she paid homage to one of the best GRAMMY performances of all-time. :heart:

I want y'all to remember that sales and numbers mean nothing in the long run when none of ATRL's faves are capable of this:

One of the best performances by a pop girl, ever. Literal chills to my core every time I watch it. That standing ovation at the end :jonny6:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 2:38 PM, ReH2o said:

A good year :clap3:

She finally emerged from hibernation, and she is serving.

I know X is so random, but any predictions on what's in store for Fighters this year?

We know Aguilera will finally get a physical release. Hope it's deluxe with all those other songs. I saw that XtinaVIP person say something about R&B-Xtina. And we know she has music festivals lined-up...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 12:03 AM, PopNStuff said:
I know X is so random, but any predictions on what's in store for Fighters this year?

We know Aguilera will finally get a physical release. Hope it's deluxe with all those other songs. I saw that XtinaVIP person say something about R&B-Xtina. And we know she has music festivals lined-up...

The documentary that they've been filming since like 2019. Xtina is ultra-secretive so we have no idea about it but I have a hunch that it'll be tied together with an album/era. I hope she tours Latin America fully first though. I'm happy Chile got 3 dates but she also should revisit Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, and wherever else in LatAm. They deserve it. Just 10 more tour dates in LatAm would be enough to revitalize her fanbase there.

11 hours ago, La Reina said:

The documentary that they've been filming since like 2019. Xtina is ultra-secretive so we have no idea about it but I have a hunch that it'll be tied together with an album/era. I hope she tours Latin America fully first though. I'm happy Chile got 3 dates but she also should revisit Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, and wherever else in LatAm. They deserve it. Just 10 more tour dates in LatAm would be enough to revitalize her fanbase there.

Maybe we will get the Deluxe version of Aguilera after all. Or I hope she hops on some duets until the English album comes out

In a perfect world she'll release a deluxe edition of AGUILERA soon along with a brand new single with a video and physical variants of the album 

well both MLJ and FTM are now finally on her Spotify page. next up, the whole Burlesque soundtrack :clap3:

On 2/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, PopNStuff said:

Maybe we will get the Deluxe version of Aguilera after all. Or I hope she hops on some duets until the English album comes out

I just want my physical copy of AGUILERA at this point. Also, P!nk was just asked in an interview about their collab and she implied that it's up to Xtina to release it. Maybe X is saving it for her next English album? Though the song was already recorded around 2017. Xtina loves to take her sweet time with things.

On 2/3/2023 at 4:51 AM, popmusicisdead said:

well both MLJ and FTM are now finally on her Spotify page. next up, the whole Burlesque soundtrack :clap3:

As they should have been all this time, she literally has a writing credit on FTM. Her monthly listeners on Spotify will continue to rise now. :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...
JustLikeHoney

I just read somewhere that Christina is the only artist to have 4 solo songs with over 50M streams on Spotify in 4 different decades because Reflection 2020 just crossed 50M. Can someone confirm? 

I’m so ready for the English album. It’s going on 6 years since liberation. That’s outrageous. 

• 2 weeks later...

So after Viña I thought of what I would do if I were in charge or her management and obviously it's time to cement her as an icon in the markets and industries that still support her the most:

1. At least one tour date in Bogotá, Lima, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Río, Caracas, Santo Domingo, CDMX and Monterrey. Minimum, and dust off the instrumental for Mi Reflejo songs. It's unacceptable that she doesn't sing Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tú).

(1.1. I would actually tape the CABA show and invite Nathy, Becky and Nicki to sing PMM and Tini to sing Suéltame, and the CDMX show to tape Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti with Alejandro and Cuando Me De La Gana with Cristian, she can summon them. And sell the whole thing to Netflix or Prime Video, even HBO Max).

2. Release AGUILERA in physical, it's ridiculous that a pre-digital era artist is not taking advantage of people nowadays buying f***ing cassettes. I would go one ste further and make it Deluxe with all the collabs we know she has in her damn thumb drive.

3. Shop her around for a limited series or a guest stunt on a comedy. But acting, not just singing.

4. Hire a good comedy writer to draft Burlesque 2, there's enough time to write, rewrite, shoot, post produce, record an OST, promote and release the whole damn thing before 2026, the 15th anniversary of the original. Sony will make this movie, their non-Spiderman slate is depressing.

It's great to see how much Chile has been stanning her, from the fans to the press/media who have been calling Xtina "The Queen" :clap3: Latin America is here for her. On top of her English classics, she has multiple Spanish classics from "Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti" to "Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti" which explains the love.

Exciting to hear that she's working on a new English album. I wonder when it'll be out and how far along she is with it.

3 hours ago, La Reina said:

It's great to see how much Chile has been stanning her, from the fans to the press/media who have been calling Xtina "The Queen" :clap3: Latin America is here for her. On top of her English classics, she has multiple Spanish classics from "Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti" to "Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti" which explains the love.

Exciting to hear that she's working on a new English album. I wonder when it'll be out and how far along she is with it.

and sad at the same time because if she's toured several countries they would be ready to stan her next era.

18 hours ago, theweekend said:

and sad at the same time because if she's toured several countries they would be ready to stan her next era.

Yeah, not touring the rest of Latin America before starting the next (English) era would be a big mistake. Her team should have looked at Chile and immediately booked tour dates in Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, etc. Spain and Chile alone are not enough. :rip:

2 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Those runs :jonny4:

Omg the vocal AGILITY :clap3::clap3: they should call her Miss Agility-era instead. :gaycatina1:

21 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Those runs :jonny4:

her voice is so fluid! effortless Vocal Legend! :jonny5: :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.