Christina Aguilera

Inception

I'm so happy she filmed a video for La Reina too!

I can't believe this 6-track EP is getting more videos than her 16-track albums!!!!!

But it goes to show how much she cares about this material, even if she could have done more performances to promote. Santo deserved better.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

On 5/6/2022 at 7:18 PM, NausAllien said:

I'm so happy she filmed a video for La Reina too!

I can't believe this 6-track EP is getting more videos than her 16-track albums!!!!!

But it goes to show how much she cares about this material, even if she could have done more performances to promote. Santo deserved better.

Me too !!!

It's my fav from the EP :heart2:

What do yall think of Xtina doing disco/house? :jonny5:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been listening to Bionic a lot these days and it's actually a cool album, a little bit too long for me but it has some GEMS. Monday Morning and Birds of Prey alone...:alexz:

On 5/8/2022 at 9:07 AM, Blackout2006 said:

What do yall think of Xtina doing disco/house?

I would faint

On 5/27/2022 at 3:06 AM, Power love said:

I would faint

SAME :twirl3:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fighters, I tried introducing myself in the new member thread but I can't access it for some reason so I will introduce myself here.

I've been a Christina fan for almost ten years now. I got to see her live in 2019 and it still is the best concert of my life. My top 3 albums are Stripped, Back to Basics, and Liberation.

Nice to meet you all and I hope you're bopping to "Ya Llegue" and "Traguito" as I'm typing this! :gaycatina1:

I also forgot to mention (I hope this is allowed) that if you are looking to find more Xtina fans, there are some great Christina servers on Discord. The Fighters there are very welcoming and friendly

1 hour ago, La Reina said:

Hi Fighters, I tried introducing myself in the new member thread but I can't access it for some reason so I will introduce myself here.

I've been a Christina fan for almost ten years now. I got to see her live in 2019 and it still is the best concert of my life. My top 3 albums are Stripped, Back to Basics, and Liberation.

Nice to meet you all and I hope you're bopping to "Ya Llegue" and "Traguito" as I'm typing this! :gaycatina1:

Welcome to the forum!

Interestingly enough I also saw her live in 2019 on the X Tour and those three albums are also my favorites of her. :heart: I’d just pick Back to Basicsus over Stripped.

We’re also more active on the “Music” tab there where you can find threads for new releases. There’s one for “AGUILERA” there where we’re discussing everything related to the project.

How do you feel about the EPs so far?

8 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Welcome to the forum!

Interestingly enough I also saw her live in 2019 on the X Tour and those three albums are also my favorites of her. :heart: I’d just pick Back to Basicsus over Stripped.

We’re also more active on the “Music” tab there where you can find threads for new releases. There’s one for “AGUILERA” there where we’re discussing everything related to the project.

How do you feel about the EPs so far?

Thanks!! 

I love the EPs but I think I prefer "La Fuerza" over "La Tormenta" only because the first one has more variety. I love Sueltame, Brujeria and Traguito though. I wish the release wasn't messed up because that almost ruined it for me. What about you?

15 hours ago, La Reina said:

Thanks!! 

I love the EPs but I think I prefer "La Fuerza" over "La Tormenta" only because the first one has more variety. I love Sueltame, Brujeria and Traguito though. I wish the release wasn't messed up because that almost ruined it for me. What about you?

I guess we all share the same feeling about the La Tormenta rollout. It is such a pity they ****** it up because the visuals could certainly be just as good as the ones she served for La Fuerza. She seemed far more committed to this project that any of her previous eras post Back to Basics maybe?

Sueltame, Brujeria and Traguito are also my faves!

so is the Karol G collab coming on the 3rd EP I guess?

• 3 weeks later...

Ya'll don't know how much I needed this song today. I'm so upset and heartbroken, but whewwww healing! :heart2:

• 4 weeks later...

I can’t believe she’s charging £515 for a socially distanced meet & greet upgrade (ticket not included), like seriously :rip: I have a front row ticket so I don’t feel like it’s worth it but damn if it wasn’t socially distanced I would :cries: I mean socially distanced is fine but NOT for that price!

I just realized that we got 5 videos from this Spanish era. One more and it will be her album with most vids. It's crazy.

The roll-out is super messy, let's be honest, but I like knowing we'll have spent most of 2022 with new music, tons of visuals and the luckiest of us: seeing her onstage.

I hope La Luz comes out in September/October with a physical release following very quickly!

Edited by Lament

Te Deseo Lo Mejor lyrics are such a kii. It's probably my favorite song on La Tormenta

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope X has some things planned for the 20th Anniversary of Stripped.

I saw a tweet mentioning an acoustic show. And so many drag queens have been paying homage to Stripped-Tina recently. Her team needs to coordinate watch parties, drag shows, etc, etc. Make it a moment sis.

But even making I Will Be available on streaming, and her version of Miss Independent would be amazing.

Her UK tour is low-key doing great. Tonight’s show at the o2 was packed, I’m surprised nobody created a thread.

i feel like if X keeps performing around the world, she maybe be able to rebrand herself as a tour artist which would be great for her.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 1:10 AM, PaloSanto said:

Te Deseo Lo Mejor lyrics are such a kii. It's probably my favorite song on La Tormenta

Same.

Anyways, La Luz is coming soon!

6 hours ago, La Reina said:

Same.

Anyways, La Luz is coming soon!

how soon tho :gaycatina1: 

On 8/29/2022 at 10:49 PM, PaloSanto said:

how soon tho :gaycatina1: 

At the end of this month, supposedly. :gaycatina1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.