Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Christina Aguilera

Featured Replies

By the way, the song is named Haunted Heart and not House. :rip: lemme give it a stream because I had forgotten all about it already lol.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

New Zealand

 

#1 What a Girl Wants

#1 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely [Ricky Martin featuring Christina Aguilera]

#1 Lady Marmalade

#1 Beautiful

#1 Moves Like Jagger [Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera]

#2 Genie in a Bottle

#2 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

#2 Can't Hold Us Down

#2 Car Wash

#2 Candyman

#2 Say Something

 

11 top 2 :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Majka Jeżowska said:

New Zealand

 

#1 What a Girl Wants

#1 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely [Ricky Martin featuring Christina Aguilera]

#1 Lady Marmalade

#1 Beautiful

#1 Moves Like Jagger [Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera]

#2 Genie in a Bottle

#2 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

#2 Can't Hold Us Down

#2 Car Wash

#2 Candyman

#2 Say Something

 

11 top 2 :jonny5:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Majka Jeżowska said:

New Zealand

 

#1 What a Girl Wants

#1 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely [Ricky Martin featuring Christina Aguilera]

#1 Lady Marmalade

#1 Beautiful

#1 Moves Like Jagger [Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera]

#2 Genie in a Bottle

#2 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

#2 Can't Hold Us Down

#2 Car Wash

#2 Candyman

#2 Say Something

 

11 top 2 :jonny5:

Six #2s. :jonny4:

We really do need Back to Basics 2.0. She stans miss Stripped (as she should) but Baby Jane needs her own follow-up and constant praise too.

2 hours ago, La Reina said:

We really do need Back to Basics 2.0. She stans miss Stripped (as she should) but Baby Jane needs her own follow-up and constant praise too.

 

 

Back To Basics remains her best visual era, imo. 

 

The aesthetic of the era was so polished and elegant. :ghostface:

English album when ma'am?

 

It's already been 5 years since Liberation (which is insane but anyway)

Ain't No Other Man was a solid hit in many markets. I wonder why stans downplay the success of this song when it did well on the year-end charts :deadbanana4:

 

0lfz.jpg

Edited by R. Ramirez

34 minutes ago, R. Ramirez said:

Ain't No Other Man was a solid hit in many markets. I wonder why stans downplay the success of this song when it did well on the year-end charts :deadbanana4:

 

0lfz.jpg

ANOM - the biggest hit in US 

Hurt - the biggest hit in Europe

Candyman - the biggest hit in Australia and Oceania

 

Asia, Africa, South America - idk

3 hours ago, Majka Jeżowska said:

ANOM - the biggest hit in US 

Hurt - the biggest hit in Europe

Candyman - the biggest hit in Australia and Oceania

 

Asia, Africa, South America - idk

 

 

Yes, it goes like that.

 

Although it is nice to mention that Hurt & Candyman still sold 1M+ pure sales in the US despite "flopping" in the US chart.

 

And from my experience, the B2B era was pretty big in Europe. I still remember hearing Candyman & ANOM on the radio when was I only 8. :redface:

 

Candyman is one of Xtina's most iconic songs though!

 

 

 

 

 

Wasn't there supposed to be a deluxe edition of Aguilera? What happened to that :deadbanana2:

 

My last hope is that something is coming next month along with the CD release

23 hours ago, R. Ramirez said:

 

 

Yes, it goes like that.

 

Although it is nice to mention that Hurt & Candyman still sold 1M+ pure sales in the US despite "flopping" in the US chart.

 

And from my experience, the B2B era was pretty big in Europe. I still remember hearing Candyman & ANOM on the radio when was I only 8. :redface:

 

Candyman is one of Xtina's most iconic songs though!

 

 

 

 

 

This video never fails to send me. :rofl:

22 hours ago, allforyou said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a deluxe edition of Aguilera? What happened to that :deadbanana2:

 

My last hope is that something is coming next month along with the CD release

I thought the girlies said that there would be a physical release around June but honestly we can all agree she's moved on already. She earned her Grammy, she's cool with it. Tbh, I'd rather have X7 than having her milking Aguilera for any longer.

On 5/1/2023 at 8:07 AM, R. Ramirez said:

Back To Basics remains her best visual era, imo. 

 

The aesthetic of the era was so polished and elegant. :ghostface:

I agree. Someone on here said that Back to Basics was too "classy" and "elegant" for the trashy pop culture consumers of 2006 and not to sound elitist, but it's true. Another era of hers that was ahead of its time. I really think it would be much more appreciated if it were released in the 2010s. Either way, she looked stunning and it gave us some of the most legendary moments of her career.

Btw why has France always done her dirrty throughout her career? She's never had a #1 song or album there. Her closest are Genie, Hurt, and MLJ which all peaked at #3. I know it's a hard market to crack, but still. 

 

This is why a "Flowers" type of comeback moment from her would be iconic. A great song that resonates with people is all that's needed.

1 hour ago, La Reina said:

Another era of hers that was ahead of its time

I mean, Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars were kind of replicating the pop meets soul sound she explored with Back to Basics years later so, she truly was a trailblazer. 

6 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

I mean, Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars were kind of replicating the pop meets soul sound she explored with Back to Basics years later so, she truly was a trailblazer. 

Yes! I was actually going to mention how big The 20/20 Experience was and how praised it still is, along with Bruno Mars' entire doo-*** soul sound that trended in the early to mid 10s.

 

Xtina really deserved that praise with Back to Basics. At least we got Burlesque which still receives plenty of love, both movie and soundtrack. :clap3:

3 hours ago, La Reina said:

Yes! I was actually going to mention how big The 20/20 Experience was and how praised it still is, along with Bruno Mars' entire doo-*** soul sound that trended in the early to mid 10s.

 

Xtina really deserved that praise with Back to Basics. At least we got Burlesque which still receives plenty of love, both movie and soundtrack. :clap3:

When I attended the X Tour here in Dublin a lot of people were bummed because she didn't sing Hurt. There were taxi drivers and rickshaws waiting outside the arena once the concert ended and they were playing Hurt on the speakers. :rip: The audience went crazy when she started ANOM and the entire arena sang along with her to every verse. You can hear us singing in the video lol I feel like the GP will always be here for soultina. And yes, Burlesque always gets lots of love from the gee pee.

 

 

 

Such a great song. I can’t believe it wasn’t included in the album. 

 

 youtube pop GIF by Filtr Brasil Hello all! New member here just getting settled in. I've loved Christina for well over half of my life now, always just having to be able to connect with her artistry and message. (I'm)patiently waiting for a new English-language album; I can't believe it's been almost five years since the release of Liberation! Look forward to communicating with other fans of Christina!

8 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Such a great song. I can’t believe it wasn’t included in the album. 

 

This was lowkey the best Spanish song we got and it was SHELVED :toofunny2:

 

3 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

 youtube pop GIF by Filtr Brasil Hello all! New member here just getting settled in. I've loved Christina for well over half of my life now, always just having to be able to connect with her artistry and message. (I'm)patiently waiting for a new English-language album; I can't believe it's been almost five years since the release of Liberation! Look forward to communicating with other fans of Christina!

Welcome aboard babe :hug:

5 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

 Welcome aboard babe :hug:

Thank you for the welcome! :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.