Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Nah, to me it would just really confirm the issue with the GRAMMYs

Or the rumour is true that Ms Bey invests her money just differently... Who knows?

 

tenor.gif

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

She should do 2 performances at the Grammys:

1 classical tribute like Aint No Way by Aretha to showcase her insane vocal chops or just Virgoos Groove.

1 high-art performance of BMS + the Vogue Remix including her vogueing the house down.

 

Too bad we might not got anything of that

 

tenor.gif

We want 2 minute Virgo's Groove performance into full blown electric Cuff It performance serving the One Night Only scene from Dreamgirls.

tenor.gif

Cuff If > Energy (dance break?) > Break My Soul is the only correct answer for a GRAMMY’s melody imo. Especially for the first televised performance. 

I really think she will

 

She's the most nominated and has a big change of winning AOTY

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I really think she will

 

She's the most nominated and has a big change of winning AOTY

Going by her logic, thats exactly the night shes not gonna do anything to "prove a point" 

 

tenor.gif

I think the GRAMMYs is the only performance we will get, unfortunately

If Beyoncé performs at the Grammys, I will get a Brazilian wax. 

I also dont think shes performing. She's acting like a 65-year-old veteran anyway

 

tenor.gif

Another week, another “girl give us nothing” promo from Parkwood & Bey. 
 

spacer.png

Interesting that she's on an ad promoting Spotify, though

I can’t for the life of me take this photo seriously anymore the amount of meme edits it has gotten:laugh:

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Mania said:

Another week, another “girl give us nothing” promo from Parkwood & Bey. 
 

spacer.png

I don't even get excited when I see Parkwood posted something.

 

dzfY1Ck.gif

1 hour ago, SoJro101 said:

Cuff If > Energy (dance break?) > Break My Soul is the only correct answer for a GRAMMY’s melody imo. Especially for the first televised performance. 

This feels most likely!! I could see her throwing in Alien Superstar before Cuff It as well. They gave Lemonade a 9 minute performance. 

30 minutes ago, simon said:

This feels most likely!! I could see her throwing in Alien Superstar before Cuff It as well. They gave Lemonade a 9 minute performance. 

One of her worst and a harbinger of things to come!

She's going to have the tour sale probably around the GRAMMYs, she'll perform

No but really why aren't any of the tour dates leaking? :gaycat7: My plebeian proletariat pedestrian ass has summer plans just like you Giselle

she should perform a Thique/All Up In Your Mind medley at the Grammys to piss off TastelessHive

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

she should perform a Thique/All Up In Your Mind medley at the Grammys to piss off TastelessHive

Don’t piss me off 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.