Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

oop i didnt realize we were fighting my bad y’all. Friendly reminder AHAP>>>Camila Cabello

spacer.png

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, BeyBronts said:

 

 

The body policing in here is absolutely disgusting tbh. She doesn't deserve it, especially from people who are meant to be her FANS :rip:

It reminds me of when she went to the London premiere of The Lion King.  A couple of familiar people in here were criticizing her weight, saying things like she owed it to her fans to be skinny.

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

its nice to see the love for Thique...such a sweaty ass shaking bop

 

unpopular opinion...the pitch change is my least fav part & messes up the flow IMO

I totally agree. 

 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

AUIYM is also 10/10

 

 

It's a great progression from Jealous

It was something new, and I appreciate it for that. 

 

To be honest the vocal delivery reminds me of Radio somehow, but I'd say that Jealous is easily superior. 

52 minutes ago, kimberly said:

worry about harry style's receding hairline and 36% rotten film instead of Beyoncé's alleged fillers and weight.

James Charles avatar, please be serious...


OT: I love Church Girl, I think she's a very interesting song

Edited by Machete

7 minutes ago, Machete said:

James Charles avatar, please be serious...

not this... :dies:

spacer.png

 

OT: seeing on twitter that standard vinyl started getting delivered. another week at No. 6 confirmed :clap3:

stop it girls, let’s focus on the real enemy Jehovah Witness Girl

 

CHURCH GIRL

Apple Music:
#77 Trinidad and Tobago

#88 Malta

#91 South Africa

 

Deezer:

#57 Jamaica

 

Spotify:

N/A

 

Youtube:

N/A

 

iTunes:

N/A

 

Oops.. finger slipped
 
 
CUFF IT
 
YouTube:
 
 
Apple Music:
#5 Fiji (+2)
#16 Grenada (+19)
#19 Malta (-2)
#25 Kenya (+1)
#26 Guyana (-5)
#32 Brazil (+6)
#36 Sweden (+3)
#41 Canada (+4)
#46 Malawi (+20)
#47 Bermuda (-11)
#54 Poland (+17)
#57 Slovenia (+10)
#59 Anguilla (-20)
#61 Cyprus (+6)
#62 Zimbabwe (+17)
#69 Slovakia (+14)
#79 Norway (+13)
#97 Latvia (+3)
#100 Iceland (-57)
 
 

It’s pretty sad to see ppl commenting on her appearance in here

Has church girl impacted yet? 
 

Selena just released her documentary trailer for Nov 1st. If there were a visual release for Renaissance it would have been released by now.

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Has church girl impacted yet? 
 

Selena just released her documentary trailer for Nov 1st. If there were a visual release for Renaissance it would have been released by now.

Probably next year at this point. 

2 hours ago, Machete said:

 

 

Agreed. Notice how the few rare times we DO see her in public nowadays she's wearing a mask. We can yell "yaaas pro mask/vaxx healthy queen" but doing the math it is clear she is hiding her face :gaycat6:

 

Both her 2021 Grammys and 2022 Oscars (audience shots) showed her having more weight to her face (in addition to clear fillers) but then in between then we are getting clearly very edited photoshoots/videos: Tiffany campagin, pre-recorded Oscars performance...

If your theory is correct, what's the long game? She knows she can't hide her face for the rest of her life. It's nonsensical to think that's what she's doing. Not to mention we saw her face at the LIVE Oscars ceremony.

7 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

I genuinely think a part of the reason we haven’t got the videos is because Bey is not happy with how she looks :skull: It’s the only explanation I have at this point because none of this makes any sense. 

 

Bey just needs to stop getting fillers and start embracing her age because she is making herself look worse. She does not suit fillers at all and she does not suit these big overdrawn lips either. 

 

 

You are so ******* weird for this :deadbanana4:

The way I haven't visited the basé in a while and the first thing I see is that Harry Styles pic :hoetenks:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

stop it girls, let’s focus on the real enemy Jehovah Witness Girl

Okay…. :deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, kimberly said:

an organique hit!

 

 

 

SUddenly I got kinda moist

59 minutes ago, kimberly said:

an organique hit!

 

 

 

Not the Spotify curators responding to Beyonce's requests to put Church Girl on TTH, by moving Cuff It up

Scoring organic hits 25 years into her career :clap3:

 

Hey, maybe announcing CG as a single would be good move to boost the album streams. I literally forced myself to stream it just because she announced it as a single (I wish she would do something to reignite the interest though). It's still an awful song imo. BMS was a smash; AS & CI would still be streamed by the GP regardless it's a single or not; SR will be helped by the Tiffany ad & CG will have a 'good' streams thanks to its single announcement. I could say that we legit have 6 hits of the album already (1 smash). I could see P/H go viral on Tik Tok & Energy will have good streams thanks to the Kelis' scandal while Heated would be fan fav. 

 

The album will have longevity because the GP/fans will stream it in entirety and not just one single. Ps: RENAISSANCE will spend 2 months in the top 10 without lifting any finger while her peers barely spent two weeks in the top 200

1 hour ago, ABeyBraith said:

You are so ******* weird for this :deadbanana4:

And ******* what?

I actually think CG could be a moderate hit especially if she gets a remix with Meg for example BUT not as a second single. 3rd or 4th at most. 
 

the album has so much hits on it but still manages to sound so cohesive! Her best album I fear :jonny5:

Edited by ToraeGilt

Cuff It was one of my least favs at first. Not because I thought it was bad, but because it was kinda giving me 4 vibes and I was more intrigued by the newer sounds.

 

But now it's maybe in my top 5? :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.