Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

11 hours ago, LightningPH said:

Is she wearing pointe shoes in her latest IG story? Are we getting ballet?

I’d gag omg

 

9 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

streets are saying mariah x ariana is coming

ariana becoming an elusive chanteuse to manifest a collab OMG

18 hours ago, Jude said:

Is positions (A) really going to miss the 100th week mark on B200? :weeps:

Even if it falls off next week, it will re-enter when AG7 is teased/released, so I’d say it’ll definitely cross the mark, knowing when it will it’s another thing 

16 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

streets are saying mariah x ariana is coming

Are you manifesting or is it an actual rumor? :lakitu:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Gerardo said:

Are you manifesting or is it an actual rumor? :lakitu:

A reliable insider/leaker posted about it but I wouldn't get too excited. I think Mariah is re-releasing remixes of her older music with new artists/legacy acts. I don't think it's original music which is annoying because a lot of us are waiting for a true duet between them.

 

The fact that the long-awaited collab between the ponytail and Mariah was wasted on Oh Satan :doc: 

25 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

A reliable insider/leaker posted about it but I wouldn't get too excited. I think Mariah is re-releasing remixes of her older music with new artists/legacy acts. I don't think it's original music which is annoying because a lot of us are waiting for a true duet between them.

 

The fact that the long-awaited collab between the ponytail and Mariah was wasted on Oh Satan :doc: 

I still remember forcing myself to be excited for Oh Santa :deadbanana4:

If what you’re saying it’s true I hope Ariana is on Fantasy, Emotions, Heartbreaker or The Roof, she’d eat on those tracks 

AG7 being mainly old r&b and the pre released singles being a ballad as the lead and a collab with Mariah as 2nd single would be a dream :WAP: @ArianaGrande make it true mother, please :redface:

 

Well, it better be Butterfly (song) or Emotions (song). 

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

A reliable insider/leaker posted about it but I wouldn't get too excited. I think Mariah is re-releasing remixes of her older music with new artists/legacy acts. I don't think it's original music which is annoying because a lot of us are waiting for a true duet between them.

 

The fact that the long-awaited collab between the ponytail and Mariah was wasted on Oh Satan :doc: 

The Roof would be unlikely since Brandy already hopped on that.
I would like to hear her on Fourth of July or Underneath the Stars. Melt Away or even Can't Let Go would be good as well.

WHEN THEY DO A JOINT ALBUM SO ABEL CAN DO ALL THE PROMO AND ARIANA CAN DO NOTHING >>>>>>

 

 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:58 PM, R.E.M. said:

A reliable insider/leaker posted about it but I wouldn't get too excited. I think Mariah is re-releasing remixes of her older music with new artists/legacy acts. I don't think it's original music which is annoying because a lot of us are waiting for a true duet between them.

 

The fact that the long-awaited collab between the ponytail and Mariah was wasted on Oh Satan :doc: 

Lock her in that ******* sound stage until the My All cover is finished :jonny6:

8 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

WHEN THEY DO A JOINT ALBUM SO ABEL CAN DO ALL THE PROMO AND ARIANA CAN DO NOTHING >>>>>>

 

 

A cute joint EP of them and the sound being a mix of Trilogy/AH/Sweetener/YT, and  it being released during the one year period between both wicked films would be perfect :WAP:

Ofc with AG7 happening before this, in late 2023 and early 2024

On 9/23/2022 at 10:43 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

Ariana on Always Be My Baby :jonny6:

A dream :jonny6:

4 hours ago, Gerardo said:

A cute joint EP of them and the sound being a mix of Trilogy/AH/Sweetener/YT, and  it being released during the one year period between both wicked films would be perfect :WAP:

Ofc with AG7 happening before this, in late 2023 and early 2024

A dream :jonny6:

Spending The Weeknd with Ariana :jonny6:

The way Positions instantly becomes ten times better once fall and wintertime in general starts :jonny6:

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

The way Positions instantly becomes ten times better once fall and wintertime in general starts :jonny6:

Exactly, I was so tired of it these past few weeks and two days ago I did a re-listen and it HITTTTT :WAP:

Will this thread even reach 100 pages before the end of this world? :rip:

i’m bout my cheddar i been on my **** forever

 

spacer.png

 

you talk bout what i ain’t done

 

spacer.png
 

but what i have done you could never ever

 

spacer.png

Spoiler

It’ll probably re-enter at some point and complete 100 weeks but still :deadbanana4:

 

23 minutes ago, Gerardo said:
  Hide contents

It’ll probably re-enter at some point and complete 100 weeks but still :deadbanana4:

 

After christmas season, it's probably gonna re-enter. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

After christmas season, it's probably gonna re-enter. 

I mean rn is probably around the top 220, in a weak week or during the 2nd anniversary it could re-enter

and with AG7 lead single (if it comes soon) it could stabilize 

Edited by Gerardo

2 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

I mean rn is probably around the top 220, in a weak week or during the 2nd anniversary it could re-enter

and with AG7 lead single (if it comes soon) it could stabilize 

Seriously, where is Ari? I haven't heard a single news about her (except that movie).

Girl, comeback with AG7 full of pov type of songs. 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I miss her :noparty: I need to see her live again

It be nice if she headlined a festival during the drought, but hang in there she will back soon. :hug:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.