Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

 
They’re getting me through the Ariana drought :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:  @genio I see you stanning too :WAP: 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

  • Author
2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I hope she gets her ass to London soon too

 

a bit of wishful thinking too but I want Ga to drag her to perform ROM with her like she did in 2020 if she's in there same time as her. I need miss thing to be reminded that she's a singer/performer.

 

ln0599e.gif

no more free charity 

 

--

 

OT: This Wicked **** does not excite me in the slightest :rip: I stan a pop star not a theatre kid. Lemme convert this thread into the FLO base thread.

3 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

it's very annoying, but from what i can tell jon chu the director and cynthia erivo both are in london at wimbledon based on their stories so let's hope this means production is starting this month as planned... 

 

i don't think wicked is a terrible decision though. in the long run it's going to be an incredible thing for her career and solidifying her as more than just a top 40 pop star, especially if her performance in the film is good and the movie is a success (which it's very likely to be seeing as wicked is literally the most successful and highest grossing broadway musical ever). it's just this annoying waiting period is really tiring because it's stopping her from doing anything else. but i feel like once they get started and we get the first looks of pics on set, the first teaser pics/trailers, the first snippet of the soundtrack, etc etc it's all going to be very worth the wait. 

Maybe it was the pessimist in me speaking too early, but this actually makes a lot of sense. Everything just seems to be so far away... :gaycat6:

 

She could sweeten the waiting period by at least doing something for her fans that isn't just about make-up. There are so many fun options from standalone tracks to guest roles in shows. 

 

 

2 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

 @genio I see you stanning too :WAP: 

absolutely, they're absolute queens with a fantastic ep! :jonny4:also everyone that uses throwback 90's r&b, I end up stanning. 

 

 

29 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

no more free charity 

 

ha ha ha xD

 

2001652278_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gif.52b94c65c11152286910b69fec99c0d5.gif

-

 

Wicked era will be amazing and worth the wait.

AG7 2023 and brief tour in big arenas

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Wicked 1 commercial smash, soundtrack smashes with an original Glinda song, beautiful PINK and BLUE gowns with long blonde hair and flattering makeup

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

So it is written, so it shall be done

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

a ROM performance would be cute idk, it’s better than only getting REM beauty IG stories :katie:

Wicked era will be good but I’d rather more music eras :deadbanana2:

She needs to drop an album in the first half of 2023 yes or yes :devil:

Hopefully she doesn’t do more broadway shite after doing Wicked we want music mama you can do theater when you’re 40

  • Author
5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

ha ha ha xD

 

2001652278_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gif.52b94c65c11152286910b69fec99c0d5.gif

cringe (as usual with all ur posts)

  • Author

gotta start locking the doors to the base thread chile :rip: 

2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

cringe (as usual with all ur posts)

Literally what the **** is your problem?

 

I posted a wish about two of MY FAVES performing their collab together and your unhinged OGH ass quoted me UNPROVOKED with stale Gaga shade. **** off or put me on ignore if my posts are too cringe for you. 

  • Author

her face card soooo valid :jonny5: pretty ***** tingz

1635279703_1828045_gif-url.gif

7 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Hopefully she doesn’t do more broadway shite after doing Wicked we want music mama you can do theater when you’re 40

Exactly I need at least 2 more albums:alexz2:

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

her face card soooo valid :jonny5: pretty ***** tingz

1635279703_1828045_gif-url.gif

I loved this commercial :jonny6: 

 

also The Voice era > REM Beauty era 

Ariana not doing sh*t, REM beauty doing terrible, Wicked not having a full cast, the aristocrats fighting and unstanning, it’s over I fear :deadbanana4:

Edited by Gerardo

32 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

rumors she’s in the UK right now 

yeah that's what im seeing. that daltiana update account that follows him said they're both there so maybe dalton posted something.

 

and jon chu and cynthia erivo are confirmed to be there so maybe wicked filming is finally about to begin :jonny5:

57 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, they're at a farm in UK, Dalton posted :gaycat6:

when paps get pics of her with blonde hair in the iconic blue glinda dress on set :duca:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, they're at a farm in UK, Dalton posted :gaycat6:

Wicked filming confirmed 

 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

 

I honestly hope we don't get early leaks of her Glinda look... I want it to remain a surprise. 

 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.