Let's Spoon 13 // WINNER: Hikari

Element

• ATRL Moderator

cZD2gnP.png

Welcome to the THIRTEENTH season of one of ATRL's biggest games -- Let's Spoon! 

2ZJKqIF.png 2ZJKqIF.png 2ZJKqIF.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Znr3dAz.png

This tournament is ATRL's adaptation of musical chairs! The game is based on the iconic card game Spoons. Here's a quick TLDR summary of how it works:

- Each day, there is a LIVE challenge (first one on Sunday, October 10th).

- The first person to complete the challenge wins the first "spoon", which I announce in the thread.

- After I announce the first spoon, everyone else in the game has to post the word "spoon" in the thread to stay in the game.

- It is basically like musical chairs. There is one less spoon than number of players each round - so the last person left who doesn't post "spoon" will be eliminated.

- This same process repeats each round.

This game will require you to be an active player! If you are not active, there is a good chance that you will be eliminated early. This season, we will have rotating times; each day, the challenge will be at a different, pre-announced time.

Longer summary here:

Spoiler

The overall concept is simple. You will compete in various challenges, and the first person to complete the challenge will be guaranteed a spot in the next round. After this person wins the challenge, the first spoon will be posted in the thread.

Once you see the "First Spoon" in the thread, all of the other players must post the word "spoon" in the thread. Pictures or other creative representations of the word "spoon" are acceptable, as well. Posting your spoon now becomes the only way to save yourself and advance to the next round. Similar to musical chairs, there will be one less "spoon" than there are players in the round, and the last player remaining without a "spoon" will be eliminated. If more than one player does not post "spoon" before the next challenge, all of them will be eliminated, or there will be a vote from the contestant who won the challenge.

The challenges will be LIVE. Remember, you want to be the first person to complete the challenge. You will also want to be aware of what is happening in the thread during the challenge period, because it could become a "spoon" war very quickly. Players who are a little slower/in a bad time zone will have until the next challenge (24 hours later) to post in the thread. However, there is a high possibility that all the spoons will be taken within an hour or two of the challenge being posted, especially after the first few rounds.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IiuAzSV.png

Spoiler

1. Below is the policy regarding this game and bans from ATRL. Please try not to get banned tysm:

- If a competitor is banned between rounds, the next round will be a regular round, with the same number of eliminations as it was previously planned to have.

- If the competitor believes that he/she will win an appeal, he/she has until one hour before the scheduled challenge time to get the ban reversed. Otherwise, he/she will remain eliminated.

- If multiple competitors are banned between rounds, the next round is to have one fewer elimination than it was planned to have for every competitor that is banned after the first one.

- If this results in a non-elimination round, the round will either be held with an advantage for the winner, or it will be canceled and the regular schedule will resume the next day.

- The banning of a contestant in one group does not affect the planned round/elimination from the other group.

Example 1: alexanderao is banned in between Round 9 and Round 10. Round 10 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. It will still be a double elimination round. 

Example 2: shelven and Legend E are banned between Round 6 and Round 7. Round 7 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will be a single elimination round.

Example 3: GotSkill and Marvin are banned between Round 14 and Round 15. Round 15 was originally planned to be a single elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (Element's choice).

Example 4: Due to Halloween, Witch_Privilege, gagacasanova, and Vapour are all banned between Round 8 and Round 9. Round 9 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (Element's choice).

2. If a challenge is not posted within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, Element has likely had an issue arise that requires him to be away from ATRL. Please remain in the thread for these 10 minutes for the challenge post. If the challenge is not posted within 10 minutes, Element will make an announcement regarding the postponement and rescheduling of the challenge.

3. Contestants are not allowed to post fake first spoons in order to create paranoia and confusion. If a contestant purposefully trolls like this, they will receive a warning and disadvantage the first time, and will be removed from the game the second time.

4. If any issues regarding the procedure of the game arise, contestants are to deal with them directly with Element, recognizing the ATRL moderators' previously set standard that the host of a game has ultimate authority regarding the progress of said autonomous game. We will work towards a solution and compromise for such issues without unnecessary outside intervention. 

RXdSrei.png

Season 1 ○ Winner: dimitrius

Season 2 ○ Winner: Sebas

Season 3 ○ Winner: Staryu

Season 4 ○ Winner: Remmy

Season 5 ○ Winner: alexanderao

Season 6 ○ Winner: Legend E

Season 7 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 8 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 9 ○ Winner: Psycho

Season 10 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 11 ○ Winner: rl231

Season 12 ○ Winner: Sanguine

Mini Season ○ Winner: Sam

tQmbMew.png

Sign-ups will close at 11:59 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9, 2021.

The first round is scheduled for 9 PM EDT on Sunday, October 10, 2021.

PREVIOUS WINNERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SIGN UP THIS SEASON!

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

(continue)

2ZJKqIF.png 2ZJKqIF.png 2ZJKqIF.png

I am looking forward to a devilishly good season ahead!!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Dessy

• Ttoki

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Reserved

1. CBC

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

2. Dessy

(continue)

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

1. CBC

GOOD LUCK KING :jonny4:

Sign me up :swan:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

7 minutes ago, Legend E said:

GOOD LUCK KING :jonny4:

Thanks bestie

god2.thumb.gif.659d0784567adbac222e6374a

5 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Sign me up :swan:

oh it's over :gaycat6:

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

1. CBC

2. Dessy

3. Jay-Zicario (change your avi please)

4. dweebz

Just now, CBC said:

oh it's over :gaycat6:

The only thing I can outdo anyone is in clownery :clownny:

(And self-embarrassment) :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Only if my username it's changed :gaycat4:

These 2 are a combo that will die together :redface:

Edited by Jay-Zicario
Typo

1 minute ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Only if my username it's changed :gaycat4:

This 2 are a combo that will die together :redface:

change it to dweebette

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.d3b176acdbe

Edited by dweebz

1. CBC

2. Dessy

4. dweebz

5. luckystrike

6. Jackson

Hmmm x3

15 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Hmmm

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Hmmm

1 minute ago, Harmonizer said:

Hmmm x3

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bb952024f6f2cfc088

1. CBC

2. Dessy

4. dweebz

5. luckystrike

6. Jackson

7. Touch it

im literally coming for third boot but idc

omg cool color

32 minutes ago, Dessy Spiced Latte said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bb952024f6f2cfc088

You’re right! 

sign me up Element 

• ATRL Moderator

1. CBC

2. Dessy

3. Jay-Zicario

4. dweebz

5. luckystrike

6. Jackson

7. Touch it

8. Lucky#17

9. Not Like the Movies

• ATRL Moderator

1. CBC

2. Dessy

3. Jay-Zicario

4. dweebz

5. luckystrike

6. Jackson

7. Touch it

8. Lucky#17

9. Not Like the Movies

10. wehavetostan

• ATRL Moderator

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

1. CBC

2. Dessy

3. Jay-Zicario

4. dweebz

5. luckystrike

6. Jackson

7. Touch It

8. Lucky#17

9. Not Like the Movies

10. wehavetostan

13. @Kavish reserved a special number for you :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.