Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Spotify: BTS #1 with 7.7m

Featured Replies

  • Author

1 Dynamite by BTS 7,778,950

69 Dynamite - Instrumental by BTS 1,228,322

 

Overall = 9,007,272

 

US Spotify

#2 with 2,114,868

 

 

3 Dynamite by BTS 1,824,254

117 Dynamite - Instrumental by BTS 290,614

  • Replies 84
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

insert well it's over gif

 

I don't think they'll debut at #1 anymore :(

 

Edited by drmkng

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

I thought they were breaking the record or something? :ahh: 

Record for biggest debut of 2020 so far

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Record for biggest debut of 2020 so far

People said it was at 9.8M on the midday update, please :dies: 

Just now, Squall said:

People said it was at 9.8M on the midday update, please :dies: 

And? A record is a record :dies: Lemme pretend 7.7M + 2M for the instrumental version is not an impressive record

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

And? A record is a record :dies: Lemme pretend 7.7M + 2M for the instrumental version is not an impressive record

I said THE record, not your random 2020 record :dies: 

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

I said THE record, not your random 2020 record :dies: 

BTS made a bigger debut than Gaga, Taylor, Ariana, Drake, Billie etc. while being a local act as people said

 

You sound pressed sis :dies: 

Half being bot spam deleted by Spotify and on Youtube would probably be the same thing if they deleted them but Youtube is scared of ARMYs attacking them. :bibliahh:

 

This group is such a joke. 

17 minutes ago, Sept said:

BTS made a bigger debut than Gaga, Taylor, Ariana, Drake, Billie etc. while being a local act as people said

 

You sound pressed sis :dies: 

Not all of them had a trendy disco/pop song that was hyped for WEEKS though :dies: 

 

I guess bot streams were deleted :skull: 

Wait

 

So does this mean it'll be #1 next week or is it a third week for WAP? These numbers don't seem that big.

The numbers are still incredible. Their fandom might be insufferable, but they support these boys a lot and it's incredible how far they've been able to go so I don't see why people are so pressed

5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Wait

 

So does this mean it'll be #1 next week or is it a third week for WAP? These numbers don't seem that big.

these streaming numbers are definitely not enough to debut above Wap.

 

However they'll have massive sales (original discounted, instrumental discounted, 2 remixes dropping in the next days + extra sales from their site). if sales are massive enough, they'll debut #1.

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

these streaming numbers are definitely not enough to debut above Wap.

 

However they'll have massive sales (original discounted, instrumental discounted, 2 remixes dropping in the next days + extra sales from their site). if sales are massive enough, they'll debut #1.

I see.

 

Well, I wonder if WAP can come back to #1 because BTS is known for second weak massive drops, like Nicki. Anyway WAP got its two weeks at #1 in any case.

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

Do the unfiltered or filtered streams count for BB, the certifications and other country charts. Do you know that?

Billboard don't count unfiltered streams. RIAA (certification) do.

 

They only count US streams though. BTS only did 1.8m first day on spotify USA.

 

2 hours ago, Vo_nguyen said:

Billboard don't count unfiltered streams. RIAA (certification) do.

 

They only count US streams though. BTS only did 1.8m first day on spotify USA.

 

Very interesting! Thank you!

These are great numbers but why would they set them up with those 10m+ figures :skull: evil!! I'd be so pissed if I were an ARMY. 

2 hours ago, NMiguelCosta said:

Half being bot spam deleted by Spotify and on Youtube would probably be the same thing if they deleted them but Youtube is scared of ARMYs attacking them. :bibliahh:

 

This group is such a joke. 

SUFFER :bibliahh:

 

Psycho

28 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

These are great numbers but why would they set them up with those 10m+ figures :skull: evil!! I'd be so pissed if I were an ARMY. 

HDD is a disgrace.

They have a track record of false announcement.

They need to Kill that Rumor Mill section tbh.

 

I'm already mad enough at them as a Navy, now I'm mad as an Army too. smh :deadbanana4:

These replies... :skull:

 

Can't imagine the meltdowns when this song ends up debuting at #1

23 minutes ago, everything I wanted said:

These replies... :skull:

 

Can't imagine the meltdowns when this song ends up debuting at #1

Not even #1 on Spotify. No way they’re topping WAP. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.