Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lil Kim '9' to open <1000 sales

Featured Replies

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/10/lil-kims-nine-projected-sell-under-1000-units-its-opening-week/

 

Quote

With a new look and team behind her, Lil Kim started the year with the launch of a comeback campaign powered by her own VH1 series.

 

‘Nine’ is expected to debut outside of the Top 20 when this week’s Billboard 200 rolls in because its first week figure, at least according to projections, is set to sit under the 1,000 unit pure sales mark.

 

Edited by Miss Bank$

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally expected this. :deadbanana2:


The album really isn’t good so. 

  • Author
Just now, RainDreamer said:

Its <1 000, learn your signs girlies! 

 

Just now, Lyrical. said:

 

The title should say <1000, sis 

:skull:

 

Expected!

it's above me now

Image

The album is already at 3k units, and 2k pure sales on HDD's building chart.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

 

It's gonna do around 5-10k.

And @Pavement Princess and I got dragged for saying she’s obviously less relevant than Nicki rap-wise in 2019. Ha.

 

I’m glad you passed the torch to Cardi, queen. We don’t want it.

 

OT: I’m sure she’ll do around 3-5K total.

the album is awful and her fans will never be able to win an argument again with these sales. kim laughed at queen's numbers just to get certified tin foil. the final nail in the coffin!

3 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

And @Pavement Princess and I got dragged for saying she’s obviously less relevant than Nicki rap-wise in 2019. Ha.

 

I’m glad you passed the torch to Cardi, queen. We don’t want it.

 

OT: I’m sure she’ll do around 3-5K total.

Screaming :deadbanana4: The way this probably won't go Gold :skull: ONHs always lose :celestial4:

I mean no one could reasonably expect commercial success, her releasing a new project and independently after all these damn years is an achievement on its own :skull:

But hasn't it already sold 2,369 at 38% building chart? I'm probably reading it wrong but w/e.

 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

 

ThatGrapeJuice is a known Nicki Minaj fansite anyway, or used to be. I still remember the Wikipedia references for Nicki's quite inflated album sales being their articles (that had no legit source) for the longest! :lmao: I wouldn't take them seriously.

edit: oop didn't notice the previous replies as I left this open before replying without refreshing.

 

 

Edited by okgo

4 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Screaming :deadbanana4: The way this probably won't go Gold :skull: ONHs always lose :celestial4:

I don’t even think they were necessarily ONHs, just old

12 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

And @Pavement Princess and I got dragged for saying she’s obviously less relevant than Nicki rap-wise in 2019. Ha.

 

I’m glad you passed the torch to Cardi, queen. We don’t want it.

 

OT: I’m sure she’ll do around 3-5K total.

Unfortunately my recollection seems to differ. I don’t remember being dragged but I do remember quite a few delusional ding dongs saying that Lil Kim indeed was more relevant in 2019 than Minaj.

 

The fact that you could multiply her album sales by x100 (three zero zero; 3 digits) and not even scrape 6 figures.... What do all of her supposed rap classics translate to if not to at least pushing over 10K sales bare minimum... She could not even reach 10% of that I’m actually embarrassed. :bibliahh::3rdplace:

Meh. Still a legend that paved the way. Still mova. 

She will do 10k , its on 3.5k with 38%. No video, no radio, no promo or talk shows, no label and 1r years ofd thats what you get.

Should have release a video to found you/pray/bag with the album

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:deadbanana2: didn't she just perform on an awards show

Its on 3.5k with 38% counted... This is fake .

Not making excuses but she did v. little promo, I only knew about it because I saw it trending on Twitter.

 

None the less, still not good #s tbh.

28 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

And @Pavement Princess and I got dragged for saying she’s obviously less relevant than Nicki rap-wise in 2019. Ha.

 

I’m glad you passed the torch to Cardi, queen. We don’t want it.

 

OT: I’m sure she’ll do around 3-5K total.

Queen 

2 Mvs 

Radio support

Nicki on her prime

Huge record label

Physical + digital 

70k 

 

9 

no mvs 

No radio

Kim off to 15y break

Indie

Digital only

Not even a spotify playlists

 

10k 

 

If Nicki will release an album 15 years from now nobody will care. Well, maybe even 15 months. Kim is riding for 26 years bye :cm:

 

No one expects Lil' Kim to smash in 2019, why are some of you surprised? :rip: 

40 minutes ago, e_yal said:

Queen 

2 Mvs 

Radio support

Nicki on her prime

Huge record label

Physical + digital 

70k 

 

9 

no mvs 

No radio

Kim off to 15y break

Indie

Digital only

Not even a spotify playlists

 

10k 

 

If Nicki will release an album 15 years from now nobody will care. Well, maybe even 15 months. Kim is riding for 26 years bye :cm:

 

So... nicki is more relevant than Kim in 2019. Agreed. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.