Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'Charli' | Winner: Gone

Featured Replies

S04liI5.jpg

 

2000x2000bf.png

 

SUMMARY

1. Gone (feat. Christine and the Queens) :1stplace:

2. Cross You Out (feat. Sky Ferreira) :2ndplace:

3. White Mercedes :3rdplace:

4. Click (feat. Kim Petras & Tommy Cash)

5. Silver Cross

5. Official

7. Shake It (feat. Big Freedia, CupcakKe, Brooke Candy & Pabllo Vittar)

8. Next Level Charli

9. 2099 (feat. Troye Sivan)

10. February 2017 (feat. Clairo & Yaeji)

11. I Don't Wanna Know

12. Warm (feat. HAIM)

13. Thoughts

14. 1999 (feat. Troye Sivan)

15. Blame It On Your Love (feat. Lizzo)

  • Replies 522
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Eliminated

Round 1: Blame It On Your Love, 1999

Round 2: Thoughts, Warm

Round 3: I Don't Wanna Know

Rouund 4: February 2017

Round 5: 2099

Round 6: Next Level Charli

Round 7: Shake It

Round 8: Official, Silver Cross

Round 9: Click

 

oVhBkF6.png

SAVE

shake it

white mercedes

click

cross you out

 

off

1999

warm

silver cross

 

SAVE:

 

Next Level Charli

Gone

Click

Shake It

 

OFF:

 

Warm

Thoughts

Silver Cross

SAVE

 

White Mercedes

Next Level Charli

Shake It

Click

 

OFF

Thoughts

February 2017

BIOYL

This sound be fun.

 

SAVE:

Shake It

Silver Cross

Gone

Official

 

OFF:

I Don't Wanna Know

Warm

Blame It On Your Love

SAVE

Gone (feat. Christine and the Queens)

Cross You Out (feat. Sky Ferreira)

Warm (feat. HAIM)

Silver Cross

 

OFF

Thoughts

I Don't Wanna Know

Official

 

 

SAVE

i don't wanna know

white mercedes

official

cross you out

 

off

1999

click

next level charli

SAVE:

Shake It

Official

Feb 2017

Silver Cross

 

OFF:

BIOYL

1999

Warm

 

:gaycat3:

 

Edited by Velvet

SAVE:

NLC

Gone

1999

Blame It On You Love

 

OFF:

Thoughts

White Mercedes

Warm

SAVE

i don’t wanna know 

gone

cross you out

2099

 

OFF

shake iT

1999

warm

Off:

Warm

Click

BIOYL

 

Save:

Cross You Out

Gone

I Don't Wanna Know

Shake It

Save

Shake It

Silver Cross

Cross You Out

BIOYL

 

Off

Warm

Official

2099

SAVE

Gone

Cross You Out

Warm

February 2017

 

OFF

I Don't Wanna Know

Blame It On Your Love

Silver Cross

 

SAVE 

Shake It 

Click 

White Mercedes 

Official 

 

OFF

BIOYL

Thoughts 

I Don’t Wanna Know 

SAVE

1999

Shake It

February 2017

Click

 

OFF

Official

White Mercedes

Thoughts

SAVE

White Mercedes

Silver Cross

I Don't Wanna Know

Official

 

OFF

1999

Shake It

2099

OFF
Warm

Thoughts

Blame It On Your Love


SAVE
Silver Cross

2099

Cross You Out

Save: 

Silver cross

Cross you out

Gone 

White mercedes 

 

Off: 

1989 

Click

thoughts 

SAVE

Thoughts

Warm

I Don't Wanna Know 

 

OFF

Shake It 

1999

February 2017 

SAVE

Cross You Out

I Don‘t Wanna Know

Click

Gone

 

OFF

BIOYL

1999

Warm

Excited to participate in this.

 

SAVE

1999

Thoughts

White Mercedes

Official

 

OFF

Blame It On Your Love

Shake It

Warm

 

OFF:

-Thoughts

-I Don’t Wanna Know

-Official

 

SAVE:

-Shake It

-2099

-Cross You Out

-Warm

Edited by Bicassie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.