Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 133.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m gonna go with 400k (with SPS) 

Edited by Kings.

What defines "VERY BIG"?!? 

 

 

Is HDD setting him up? 

If he didnt have the superbowl I think he would do 300k. He can double that with SB promo

30 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I'm expecting over 1.4 million due to SB boost.

 

edit: I guess not :skull:

1.4 million was my original prediction (it’s in a thread on atrl somewhere lol) when the album was first announced. :dies: Seems super far fetched now but we’ll see. :rip: Hoping for 500k.

Edited by TSLGNMA

25 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Predicting 367k. :fan:

Sounds about right

Just now, TSLGNMA said:

1.4 million was my original prediction (it’s in a thread on atrl somewhere lol) when the album was first announced. :dies: Seems super far fetched now but we’ll see. :rip: Hoping for 500k.

I only said that because of the SB boost. Like almost the entire country is gonna find out about this album.

Are they setting him up for failure or something? :huh: 

 

Super Bowl is good exposure but it's not magic, like someone else said in another thread, the boost wouldn't be greater than that of a tour bundle(which he isn't even doing). The boost will go to the songs he performs. As far as the album goes, I think 300k-400k would be good all things considered.

Just now, americanlife said:

I only said that because of the SB boost. Like almost the entire country is gonna find out about this album.

Those were MTE originally as well. We’ll see I guess. I originally figured he’d have a smash hit also and that didn’t happen so imma be “safe” and say 500k+ is more realistic. 

5 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

If he didnt have the superbowl I think he would do 300k. He can double that with SB promo

This. ATRL is delusional if they think he doesn’t have power. He’s an albums artist and his fanbase are typically older/not heavily presented online. So a silent majority. 2 of 2 did 350k with song peaking at #29 and below. He’s a respected artist. 

How do ya’ll know that a tour bundle is better than the Super Bowl? What are you basing that off of because I do not recall anybody before JT (at least in the last decade idk) releasing a new album the same week as the Super Bowl to base the boost off of...

Edited by TSLGNMA

200k will be good, but a little underwhelimg

 

300k is expected

 

400k will be phenomal

 

500k will be huge huge huge

How though?

 

‘He has a critically panned album.’

’Who’s buying it? Everyone sees the bad reviews’

’*Kworb stats!*’

’Twitter is dragging him’

’He’s flopping this era’

’This is his Witness era’

‘Bruno and Drake ended him’

 :fan: 

 

OJTH lose.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.