Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

LikeATattoo

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LikeATattoo

  1. Given how calculated and meticulous that Tay is in literally everything that she does, the "People can't be expected to do a deep dive on every establishment that they patronise" defence doesn't really work here.
  2. I'll say this much; the optics of a white woman (who was/is wholly embraced by the fashion world) taking the opportunity to throw mud at a black designer and his half-black muse (who had to carve out their own lane because that same world initially stonewalled them) are…kind of horrendous? And the responses here failing to grasp that nuance are even worse. I know that I shouldn't be surprised that a site full of white/white-adjacent gays (i.e racists) don't see the problem here, but I'm still mildly disappointed lol.
  3. The tears of her detractors are about to be extra delicious today
  4. I've been following that 10 inch challenge thread on LPSG (the one offering a $10k reward) for a while now, and expert consensus seems to be that 10" is staggeringly rare; the statistical odds of even the most sexually active person here having experienced 10" (10 actual inches, not 7.5" that made them scream) are drastically low. ETA: Quoting this with the claim that you've definitely experienced 10" only serves to make you look silly. You encountered a mean 8" with great girth.
  5. Mariah being more talented than Taylor isn't an "opinion"
  6. If all that it took to carve out a career and legacy like Mariah's was Sony payola (again, you're a Swiftie zeroing in on vocals and payola; where's the self-awareness???), why hasn't there been anyone like (or able to parallel) her despite numerous industry replacement attempts?
  7. You're allowed to have an (incredibly wrong) opinion and I (among others) am allowed to laugh at you for it!
  8. She did need rich parents to essentially buy her career though…
  9. Causes what? You're just fun to point and laugh at
  10. More talent in one of her toenail clippings than in Taylor's entire body, mind you.
  11. Deranged ATRL user: *Cares about vocals* Also Deranged ATRL user: *Stans Taylor Swift* Like…pick a goddamn value system babe
  12. I'm still waiting on them to explain their concern with vocals when they stan Taylor ****** Swift
  13. I may ask them to post Taylor's greatest vocal performance next. You know, since they're so mad about Mariah's dubbed vocals
  14. Mariah doesn't lie about solely writing songs, she tells the truth about solely writing lyrics
  15. Mind you, Taylor has been in desperate need of a writing partner for three consecutive albums now
  16. You find Mariah's songwriting cliche and self-obsessed while stanning TAYLOR SWIFT
  17. How are you mad at Mariah for dubbing her vocals when Taylor never even HAD vocals?
  18. Mind you, the only time that I ever see/notice them is when they're posting Mariah hate. They talk about Mimi more than they do the woman in their user name ETA: Downvoting me doesn't erase their weirdness
  19. Literally just as I called out your Mariah fixation, I read through a Mariah-related thread and stumble across your lunacy
  20. This "obsession" begins and ends with me stumbling across your posts and (rightfully) calling you a loser. Your obsession with Mariah, though? That's scary (and real).
  21. That user's biggest offence is being the most committed and least interesting troll simultaneously
  22. Swifties conjuring up the nerve to talk about vocal prowess will always transport me to the afterlife
  23. Mariah is factually the most talented individual in this lineup. The only one there who could ever call themselves an S-tier singer and an S-tier songwriter simultaneously. Sade (closest thing on Earth to a higher cosmic power btw) is a very worthy second place. Divinity personified. Whitney takes third place purely off the strength of her voice, which I'd consider to be the most beautiful on record. Amongst the remaining, there are some whom I respect and some whom I don't.
  24. An elder gay once told me that straight women more often than not see gay men/prospective gay besties as the court jesters of life and that stayed with me for a very long time I knew another gay man who told me that his friendships with straight women tend to fizzle out on account of him being too masc to be their idealised gay bestie. Punchline is, he's not even masc; he just wasn't fem enough for those women. They wanted a caricature accessory instead of a friend
  25. No one in their right mind has ever thought of her a serious artist/musician, but I still think that she managed to regress somehow lol.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.