Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Betty White

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Betty White

  1. Those leftist men won't do ****. They are just as misogynistic as right wing men, just in different ways. People here are praising Hasan, the same man who paid prostitutes for sex and supported Johnny Depp. Who in their right mind can think men like him are not misogynistic?
  2. America is already a laughing stock with **** like electoral college, guns being legal, overturning Roe v Wade in the 21st century, no free healthcare and no free education, but the fact that y'all elected this orangutan twice now is truly something. There's no hope for y'all
  3. So far Fortnight, The Tortured Poets Department, My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys, So Long,London, I Can Fix Him, Florida, I Can Do It With a Broken Heart, Clara Bow, imgonnagetyouback, The Albatross and I Look In People's Windows are my favourites and I'm iffy about some songs like Down Bad, Fresh Out The Slammer and The Alchemy
  4. The Zone of Interest for Best Picture!
  5. I don't know her, but there's 99% chances he made it up
  6. Instead I look at the sky and I feel nothing
  7. Why are people acting like this is about kids? Plenty of adults don't wanna see you naked or know about your kinks. Those things literally have nothing to do with the point of pride and don't belong there.
  8. He is so obnoxious, his whole "homophobic" **** is not funny at all.
  9. Is Ice Spice not an adult who can choose for herself who she works with lmao
  10. She better not be Nitara. If Nitara is in and Skarlet isn't, I'm not buying the game. Everyone knows the top 5 is Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Skarlet and Sindel xxx
  11. We hate her for supporting Cha Cha Cha, but let's not lie. Konstrakta should have won last year
  12. Speak for yourself, I stan it. The best song of Eurovision 2023
  13. 77 dislikes Glad to sea ATRL panning the wife beating rapist
  14. You don't need payola when you have an organic hit. Joke entries can only wish.
  15. Couldn't have said it better myself. The fact that the best song and voice of the year was last in the televote while a joke act who can't sing won the televote is the reason why we need the jury. You get notifications for someone disliking your post? Little Cha Cha Cha stans will go after me now when they see the dislikes I left them, oop
  16. Screaming at the fact that Little Kaajirasters are STILL going at it when most of his fanbase are locals who think they are too good for the Eurovision and pretend like they don't care about it, but in reality they do care and a joke act like Kaajira winning would make them feel better about watching Eurovision. We just had two worst winners of all time in a row with Foreskin and Kalush Borechestra and even as a big Eurovision fan I didn't have melties cause it's really not that serious. No one is gonna remove Kaajira's clown show from YouTube so go watch it in silence instead of acting like babies and DEMANDING for the rules to change all cause your fave FLOPPED and TANKED
  17. People still fuming all because she's a zoner. We need more zoners and less anti-zoners in MK 12

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.