Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BrokenMachine

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BrokenMachine

  1. Just saw a post saying Dua and Antologia have literally the same age
  2. After I spent the whole year bashing Shakira, oh Dua, the traitor that you are Having said that, I didn't expect such a height difference
  3. I thought the same, I guess you can censor the name and just post his initials
  4. I've been very busy lately but seems like I'll finally have time to make it
  5. This will always haunt her back
  6. Yeah, This Is Acting despite of not being on the quality level of 1000 Forms Of Fear, it still got some huge hits
  7. Jokes aside, Snowman is right there, anyone would want to invest in a seasonal smasha
  8. Not a suicidal thoughts song 2.0
  9. They were always ruined babe
  10. To be fair, I was more neutral towards Taylor when she actually released decent music. It's up to her
  11. For making bad music? Or for hanging out with Zionists, MAGAs, ICE contactors, and Robert Kraft himself? In both cases, I'd say it's valid
  12. Enough time has passed. Not their best album, but I'm glad they experimented trying new stuff instead of becoming a parody of themselves, (not many bands achieve that by their fifth album). Having said that, this could have been an amazing EP instead of trying to fit as many songs as possible in order to sell it as an album. This feels rushed, and I'm blaming it more on their maanagement team and Sony rather than the band itself. It's pretty clear that they had to release an album soon in order to have new music to keep touring with, but while doing so the concept of the album was left unfinished. I would have absolutely loved a whole album full of a 90s rock style just like the singles, but I respect that they wanted to try different things in the album too. There are still some career highlights like Different Kind Of Happiness, AI.Jesus and Stray Dogs tho, so I'm not complaining at all, I just would have wanted for them to take their time into a 2027 release. Now they're in an album cycle again and if the burn out gets stronger, it'll only take them way longer to release a follow up album
  13. And yet she said absolutely nothing about Israel attacking Lebanon, despite being Lebanese herself
  14. I'm stucked at Testosterone, it's just so amazing I loved the previous four singles too, I'm totally up for this whole 90s rock vibe
  15. BrokenMachine replied to Rian's topic in Base
    What's doing my thread in there?
  16. Of course they are! Doesn't contradict what I exactly said in the OP

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.