Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Cloudy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cloudy

  1. She seems kind of ignorant about politics, world affairs and its optics, I'm sure she means well and she cares about social justice and the well being of people. As someone said in a previous post, it's like she is unaware before she goes into that kind of stuff and just backs down after backlash which imo it will hurt her with time. As an artist if you want to advocate for social justice and issues you have to be informed before signing into stuff because pulling out after the slight backlash just makes you look bad with the public and your audience and behind the scenes you are alliniating work and other projects (not necessarily because of the social and political stance, but more so about constantly pulling out of stuff and not being a reliable hire).
  2. Disappointed, but not surprised all things considered...
  3. I hope it keeps growing and we get that awful and bitter woman removed. Hopefully she disappears for good, all she does is bring hate, division and awful music to the world.
  4. Yeah that's the main issue they are too wide for her small face. I think she might have done them when she was heavier and her face fuller
  5. She looks good, but as a fan I agree she's on the verge of going overboard. For me it's the lips she kind of pumped them too much, also the make up is kind of a shoot or video make up not for a real life event, it's too much shine so that's what's making her look plastic-y. Anyways, that being said, still no new music, no new nothing...as expected.
  6. I ******* hate her. Disgusting woman, annoying, rotten, bitter and jealous. Also awful music.
  7. Aren't scandinavian countries like Sweden on the same path tho?
  8. I'm terrified this is what's coming to the rest of Europe...I hope Spain can continue its streak of left leaning governance, but I doubt it.
  9. Honestly she needs some psycological help.
  10. Can't stand this demon.
  11. Honestly we're over it. It's shameful that she can't be bother to actually release some decent material for her fans every 2 years. How long did Liberation even came out? Girl just retire and stop the spon soon soon
  12. I'm obsessed with that girl omg it's a banger
  13. As a spaniard this is most surely trolling. I doubt anyone would wear that kind of hat seriously. Not even the right win nut jobs would wear it because they identify how pathetic it looks.
  14. This failed country But I thought far right Milei was fixing it, what happened? More concern about football than putting food on the table and protesting outside
  15. Look I'm not one to be xenophobic, I think most people understand the reality of these countries and what the LGTBQ+ community has to go through in them. It's not that I respect it, but I'm not going to **** on an entire population, culture or religion for it because I understand change takes time and destabilization and colonialism has set back potential change for decades to come. However, what I can't stand is the hypocrisy they have. So when you go to their countries is "you have to respect because these is our "culture" and you are a guest", but god forbid they just swallow their biggotry and move on when they visit any other country that is open about LGTBQ+, women rights or sexual expression...They need to be noticed is pathetic, no one cares, play the match lose and go back home like
  16. Must be so easy to have it all hand it to you without even lifting a finger in your lifetime
  17. I mean they did not lie. These millionaires do not have any concern for the impact or how much of an inconvinience they are even though they have all the money in the world to arrange whatever it is anywhere else
  18. I love love the track, but I don't think it has what it takes to be a big hit. Probably a minor hit and get some decent radio play, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would have loved a flashy dance video tho
  19. She's always been a forced mess. You could tell all she wanted was to garner attention just for herself, not for the cause itself because she honestly couldn't care less.
  20. He gives huge loser behaviour, no wonder he is with the Jenner girl.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.