Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Faded

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Faded

  1. WHERE!!! go to the britney spears wikia to listen and compare... what differences?
  2. I'm not hearing any difference other than it being an actual high quality version...people are hearing things all the background vocals were already on the leaked version.. even the glitch on second "eats you up insideee" is the same but yes we did it...unreleased collection next PLSSS
  3. The new Day additional tracks are quite demoish and zzzz (except Reaching For a Star ofc), Night (continued) WASHES
  4. Is it just me or does some of her vocals since the last couple albums (?) have this grainy low quality tinny sound to it, like on Sixteen and Rising it sounds like she recorded the vocals on her iPhone it is literally the only issue with the music, like everything else is perfect so I don't get why the vocals can sound so LQ in contrast
  5. Next try Still Over It, her magnum opus
  6. they hella wrong for what they did...
  7. Global release for an anniversary edition ffs
  8. People like fun music which is E=MC2 and you hoes can't take it, OOP i'm screaming at this gif it looks like she is about to throw punches with the mic
  9. they can keep this one
  10. I think this was already debunked a long time ago as a stem edit
  11. Me neither but the song is undeniably good, the main subject of the song is the one being yearned for anyways, it doesn't have to be about Christmas it can be All I Want For Summer Is You we can separate the art from the holiday
  12. fake fan detected. All I Want For Christmas Is You should be played all year long
  13. Is she saying "we make love depressed" on Love Depressed wow that is a strong message
  14. Eats it allll the way upppp!! First Christmas album stans are 1) people living in the past 2) success stans 3) ageist 4) tasteless sorry I don't make the rules.
  15. Super nostalgic watching this watching the highlight videos after each show... those were the good days
  16. Glitter25 tracklist WHERE
  17. Deserveddddddd My World Is Empty Without You next
  18. Honestly had a similar feeling I was like yasss ***** that's the love of your life
  19. Yeah McDonald's outsold as well, so?
  20. MTE !!! I don't get why Sia thinks all of the songs she wrote has to have her loud ass background vocals on them it's giving annoying
  21. I want to know what does she mean by "we're just habits of creatures" isnt the saying creatures of habit?
  22. I found love on Grindr, it happens

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.