Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miley Cyrus

  1. She’s taking all of Godley’s Hannah Montana records I fear
  2. Still Miley. No amount of quick lil frontloaded streams that fizzle out after a few weeks and weeknd collabs can change that.
  3. Oh Godley end this TTH permanent resident for me!
  4. Godley wrote this song about @wish and @Walk_Away21 but she forgot to remove the letter s I remember my iconic avi during this era
  5. I was told her mediocrity and not excelling in any specific field is a big contributing factor in her mass appeal to the GP
  6. Godley don’t make that cross generational global smash hit
  7. Dont forget “cmon boy put your lipstick on”
  8. The fumes this song smashing so hard really gave most pop stans a brain aneurysm
  9. He is too busy imprisoning his friends for that.
  10. If it’s with the weeknd then yes
  11. @nostalgic can I please get two more avis from this pleeeeaase I’ll use them later timestamps 0:33-0:49 and 1:14-1:34 sorry for being such a bother
  12. lol I’m done talking to you you keep skirting around my talking points when I respond to you and then bring up something new as a means to deflect from my valid points. You have yourself a good day!
  13. She did tho. Miley’s classics are out streaming Ariana’s “hits” on the daily??? Ariana just has more frequent and consistent releases in the streaming era that are carrying her. Not to mention the weeknd has been carrying her music career on his back since the start of this decade.
  14. These albums have 4+ singles lol Ariana has released 50+ singles during the streaming era while Miley released 40 all together (counting pre-streaming era). Not really that shocking. Olivia is not on this list that you posted does that mean she’s a flop?? She blows Miley and Ariana out of the water when it comes to streaming stats. Get real. That’s like me pulling the pure sales card. Don’t be that dense honey.
  15. All them forgagatten hits by the queen of spotify
  16. But I thought it was the comeback of the century and the collab of the century???

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.