Everything posted by Miley Cyrus
-
“Doctor” failed to outstream “blazed”. Surprised?
Yeah and fell off soon thereafter. I actually don’t care about this chart I was just using it as a placeholder to make the point in my post. Nothing sticks for Mrs. Grande unless the weeknd’s name is attached to it. But congrats on all the frontloaded #1 quick lil hits. A lot of khia k-pop acts have #1s now it’s not something to be boastful about with all the chart manipulation tactics going on these days…
-
Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"
As for the song it’s a little bit clunky I found myself needing time getting used to the verses definitely can see why it was shelved for a while there. I like the chorus and find it catchy so it does have potential to be picked up by radio. But very nice of Godley to throw Purrell a bone he’s obviously trying to capitalize off her recent popularity and decided to release this as his lead. I don’t see this release as Miley throwing away her flowers + Grammys hype she’ll definitely have that going for her when her next lead gets released so I’m not too worried about that.
-
Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"
I find it funny how she would always rag on her “100 extensions” hair when looking back at her Hannah Montana days but she’s currently rocking this massive lioness hair now She switched up like @Walk_Away21 but I’m hoping this is a sign that she’s gonna debut a new personality soon and end her summer vacation and bash the album while doing it
-
“Doctor” failed to outstream “blazed”. Surprised?
I guess she’s too busy being playlisted and payola’d into oblivion because that’s the only way she gets her quick lil hits Anything that is on-demand is either frontloaded for mistress grande or accompanied by the Weeknd.
-
HDD: Morgan Wallen 19x #1 67k, ScHoolboy Q #13 34k
Morgan
-
Is Ariana still the biggest ex act pop girl?
Ariana wishes to have iconic hits like Party In The USA, Wrecking Ball, Flowers & Hannah Montana. Miley has more album sales despite only being limited to 2 singles per era up until recently. And more memorable pop culture moments and performances. Maybe the Weeknd collaborator should run to her next artist for her next quick lil forgotten frontloaded “hit” since her career is carried by collabs.
-
Dance Monkey reaches 3 billion streams on Spotify
She's giving the female species a bad rep
-
Is Ariana Grande heading towards a flop era with "eternal sunshine"?
Yes
-
Jack A: "Questioning Taylor's songwriting is like challenging someone's faith in God"
- Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"
LMAOOOO- Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"
Exactly I really like that tweet I saw about Doctor being about Liam Hemsworth’s erectile dysfunction let’s boost that guys!!- Jack Antonoff drags Kanye: I'm incredibly bored when someone no longer has the sauce
isn't this a self drag?? we are tired of your songs boo boo.- Most LMAO moments from Real Housewives franchise?
This entire clip- Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Predicted to remain at #20 on week 54!!! Hopefully with the release of doctor flowers will see a boost and remain on the chart for a few more weeks- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Go mass buy your 1000 versions- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Okay and Taylor needs mass buying to go #1 like those k-pop songs. And 1000 versions and remixes.- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Did my post invalidate or somehow undo those #1s??? No. I’m just sharing my opinion. I didn’t say they didn’t go #1. Im saying they’re not hits and were propelled to #1 from mass consumption during first week and then swiftly fell off. Sorry you’re butthurt by that…- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Nothing to do with Miley. Just telling it how I see it!- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
It only went #1 because of 1989 album bomb my point still stands. Ariana jumping on Weeknd singles that already have 90M AI on radio and doing one verse to get credited for these #1s is fraud. Don’t get me started on the mess that happened during yes and release week and rain on me all I’m saying are these songs may have technically gone #1 but they’re not hits. they are like k-pop #1s and if you wanna celebrate that then go off- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Honey it has nothing to do with Flowers. Most of Taylor’s #1 are frauds like All Too Well, Willow & Is It Over Now? No one knows these songs but her stans. It’s akin to K-pop #1s. Thanks mass buying.- Pop Girl #1s 10 Years Ago vs. Now. Shocked?
Ariana's are all frauds except for 2 and so are most of taylor's- Taylor's dancing skills goes viral on Twitter
The fact that she made such a big deal out of Katy taking her dancers and made that awful song only for her to serve dancing skills like this Like clearly their fave cares about dancing but the swifties in here will have you thinking otherwise the mass deflection is insane- Is the "Reputation era" social media strategy tiring now?
Ok delusional swiftie- Taylor's dancing skills goes viral on Twitter
lmao nice cope keep crying about it tho- IFPI Global Charts 2023 | #1… Artist: Taylor Swift, Single: "Flowers", Album: 'FML'
Hitlor not seeing top 5 despite biggest year in music All them forced "hits" gurl go listen to your 1000 remixes and versions - Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - "Doctor (Work It Out)"