Miley's "We Can't Stop" earns its biggest day ever on Spotify

wish

This iconic pop banger has seen an impressive surge in daily streams, slowly becoming one of the top daily streamed 2013 MPG singles.

A few other Miley classics have seen major growth in recent weeks/months, and had a huge streaming day today:

Spoiler

:clap3:

• Like 3

so glad to see this classic being re-appreciated :jonny5:

• Like 4

Another soon to be diamond classic for Milegend :clap3: The haters can't stop losing.

ALY can't stop winning either :jonny5:

Edited by Walk_Away21

Coming for 1 Billion streams soon! Wrecking Ball is getting almost 800k streams too and Angels like You is still charting on Global Spotify and literally no one mentions it but it's so impressive considering both Miley and her label has paid this song dust

Edited by honestopinion

It's also rising on iTunes US, this classic deserves all the love. 1 billion streams very soon! :clap3:

I think people listened to Doctor and decided to get them a bit more of that summer '13 Miley sound. 

As it should. Such an athem :clap3:

this is one of the greatest songs of all time everytime i listen to it i get CHILLS

• Like 3

That was a classic GIF

Iconic :clap3:

A classic :clap3:

Recently I felt like listening to this song all of a sudden

I was calling angels like you underrated but i see it in the top 200? :deadbanana:

Gets me emotional sometimes even though it’s a happy song lmao

Honestly the defining song of the 2010s (in terms of sound). The last hurrah of the recession pop maximalist era of 2008-2014, while setting the template for the impending downtempo trap era of the later half of decade.

Hard think of any other song could be the perfect bridge between California Gurls and Sicko Mode whilst doing both of those things incredibly well.

• Like 4

Godley wrote this song about @wish and @Walk_Away21 but she forgot to remove the letter s :gaycat4:

spacer.png

I remember my iconic avi during this era :dies:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

See when you have CLASSICS :jonny:

I remember watching the music video on repeat back in 2013, a MOMENT

Classic after classic after classic after classic after classic

We can't stop, wrecking ball, party in the US, Flowers, Angel :clap3:

The Most, FU, On My Own and Night Crawling next, please :clap3:

This bops way too hard. to this day. 

did yall think miley was going to have so many classiques back when she was hannah montana? not me :WAP:

Best pop song of 2013, always was and always will be.

Biggest day ever? :deadbanana: The song reached #2 on US Spotify Weekly charts, I really thought songs were pulling higher numbers than this in 2013 nn

It's a massive bop though :clap3: The public needs to jump on Can't Be Tamed next already

15 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Biggest day ever? :deadbanana: The song reached #2 on US Spotify Weekly charts, I really thought songs were pulling higher numbers than this in 2013 nn

Spotify didn’t start pulling major numbers until 2015, 2016 was the year it become the most consumed form of music.

WCS was topping the Hot Streaming Songs chart all summer with around 7m total streams every week, but around 6.5m was from YouTube.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.