Everything posted by Miley Cyrus
-
Miley Cyrus
And angels like yiew Not bad for the flowers singer
-
Final predictions (4/6): Like That #1, Too Sweet #5
The entire top 5 is a tragedy
-
Doctor indicted for sex crimes while patients sedated for colonoscopy
stream an actual doctor
-
Best lead single from a female artist in 2021?
A tragic year we were in the Covid trenches I see Kiss Me More I guess…
-
Nicki and her husband lose lawsuit, must pay $500k
But atrl keeps telling me Nicki is winning what's the truth? Mr Petty get up on your good peen and Nicki get up off the floor
-
Best lead single from a female artist in 2020?
Midnight sky
-
Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" at 2 Billion on Spotify
Thank you flowers
-
Bad Bunny's poor-selling concert in Minneapolis canceled 2 days before the event
@unclefloprry's fave's downfall must be studied
-
Olivia Rodrigo debuts 960-calorie cookie
- Miley Cyrus, Jamie Lee Curtis, Angela Bassett & more honored as Disney Legends
Yes Godley yes legend- Pharrell and Miley's "Doctor (Work It Out)" bombed, why?
Pharrell's doctor* I see flowers is still doing a number on the other pop girlie stans' brains- Ally Brooke: “I was the glue of the group"
Except she was actually the ICON of the group- Post Malone & Morgan Wallen - "I Had Some Help"
Omg I can sense a huge incoming pandemic- Millie Bobby comes out as Karen; Leaves negative reviews under fake name
Oh Godllie end @Walk_Away21 customer service skills for me!- Lose You to Love Me vs. We Can't Be Friends
Lytlm is so whiny especially with the way she sings it.. heart wants should've been her first and only #1 That being said, lytlm.- Megan Thee Stallion #1 single HISS exits Hot 100 after 6 weeks... what went wrong?
Song is associated with Nicki Minaj so ofc it would freefall- Ariana scores 2 No.1 while her peers can’t, why?
Can Ariana get a #1 without multiple versions anymore is the real question. Maybe I should thread it- Ariana scores 2 No.1 while her peers can’t, why?
#1 for 1 week and then OUT of top 10 3 weeks later Another legendary “hit" for godiana- Billboard filters thousands of sales for “Lose Control”, suspicious sales activity
But none for pop girls?? Okay…- Catchier song? The Boy Is Mine vs Training Season
None of these songs are catchy- Dua one of very few pop girls with a year-end #1 song. Why?
Yes my fave does. Who is this shade meant for exactly?- Miley Cyrus "Flowers" breaks Billboard radio chart record ,56 weeks at #1 at AC
Smashwers don’t end Playlisting Lights- Training Season out of top 40 on Global Spotify.what went wrong?
She’s released 10 variations of this song in the past and I’m not talking remixes & versions- When will Dua get ha first number 1 hit in the US?
It ain’t happening honey… maybe another collab with dababy will do it #thankyoudababy- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie cancels 16 arena shows from poor sales
A who wit da what? - Miley Cyrus, Jamie Lee Curtis, Angela Bassett & more honored as Disney Legends