Training Season out of top 40 on Global Spotify.what went wrong?

Sweetestsecret

Training Season is out of top 40 on Global Spotify. Fans said that they don't care about USA charts cause Dua is Global but her latest release failed to be a huge hit worldwide. What went wrong?

2 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Training Season is out of top 40 on Global Spotify. Fans said that they don't care about USA charts cause Dua is Global but her latest release failed to be a huge hit worldwide. What went wrong?

Houdini is still at #28 6 months after its release, thats what happened. You call this a sleeper-hit 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

It was ahead of its time

images.jpg

Spoiler

Og gif won't save lol

Edited by Into The Void
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Houdini is still at #28 6 months after its release, thats what happened. You call this a sleeper-hit 

Is the sleeper-hit in the room with us? 

• Haha 12

It could have been 1 in the first week and out of the chart the second like a certain fanbase knows

1 minute ago, Clauss said:

Is the sleeper-hit in the room with us? 

Pulling consistent 2-2.5 Mio streams daily for a good half year is nothing to look down upon. Ive seen worse

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Pulling consistent 2-2.5 Mio streams daily for a good half year is nothing to look down upon. Ive seen worse

Exactly. She's doing fine. It's as if people expect 5m + streams for every song lol

• Like 1

Not every song will hit, I'd be concerned if Dua was failing to stay on the charts but Houdini is stable after months. That shows the GP is still interested.

I hope everyone doesn't make the same mistakes they did with Beyonce and Ariana and prematurely call Dua over before her album even drops.

• Like 1

The song is kinda... clunky. But maybe people are still broke after Christmas 

she doesn't make personal music and that got in the way of her securing a big fanbase/loyal audience. 

people still like her songs and that's why she's not flopping. but at the same time it doesn't sound brand new to them. so they do like/care less about it in comparison to future nostalgia, and that's why she's "underperforming".

i've been saying here that u need to make personal music to generate a loyal audience in this decade and no one believe it...

look at ariana's new album, flowers success, olivia, or even the album that made sabrina carpenter "happen" 

even tate mcrae has ex boyfriend controversy on tiktok, 'exes' just got viral cuz she performed at the halftime of a game he was playing 

with that said, people like Dua Lipa so if she has a instant smash in her album she'll be fine

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 6
  • Confused 2

it would've had better peaks had she released it on 2/2 right before the grammy performance instead of waiting for 3 weeks tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Selegend said:

she doesn't make personal music and that got in the way of her securing a big fanbase/loyal audience. 

people still like her songs and that's why she's not flopping. but at the same time it doesn't sound brand new to them. so they do like/care less about it in comparison to future nostalgia, and that's why she's "underperforming".

i've been saying here that u need to make personal music to generate a loyal audience in this decade and no one believe it...

look at ariana's new album, olivia, or even the album that made sabrina carpenter "happen" 

even tate mcrae has ex boyfriend controversy on tiktok, 'exes' just got viral cuz she performed at the halftime of a game he was playing 

with that said, people like Dua Lipa so if she has a instant smash in her album she'll be fine

I agree with you to an extent, but the chances of RO ending up being bigger album/era than the ones you mentioned are still there

I think Dua will be fine

the Physical of this era :gaycat6:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I agree with you to an extent, but the chances of RO ending up being bigger album/era than the ones you mentioned are still there

I think Dua will be fine

oh yeah i agree. 

Not certain fanbase come in here like the first day that Dua hasn't 2 singles in the top40 in months :skull:

TS is struggling during weekend and then rise up during the week, by Tuesday she'll be back in top30 for sure.

Song is incredibly mid 

• Thanks 1

i guess training season really is over

• Haha 1

People were too busy celebrating St. Patrick’s Day yesterday to stream this.

Too ahead of its time 

She’s released 10 variations of this song in the past and I’m not talking remixes & versions  :sorry: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

This is Houdini's world :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.