Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US: reputation 2nd week #1 165k?

Featured Replies

Taylor.Swift_.012.jpg
 

Quote


Taylor Swift’s “Reputation” will be number 1 this week when all the sales are counted at the end of today.

 

But the sales difference from week 1 to week 2 is unprecedented: “Reputation” fell around 87%, from 1.3 million to around 165,000. That’s  a first, and maybe the biggest drop ever.

 

Swift”s “1989” album, which also debuted with 1.3 million back in 2014, dropped just 69% in its second week with sales of over 400,000 copies.

“Reputation,” very simply, doesn’t seem to have legs. As I’ve said before, this week, the album has singles but no hits. There’s no “Hello” as Adele had or even a “Shape of You,” a la Ed Sheeran. The biggest hit so far from “Rep” is based on “I’m Too Sexy,” from the 90s.

 

At this rate, “Reputation” should drop at least 50 to 75% over the next week. The debut week will comprise most of the sales.

 

 

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/11/24/taylor-swifts-reputation-drops-87-in-second-week-far-more-than-1989-album-3-years-ago

 

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the biggest drop ever? :huh: I’m pretty sure there have been bigger

2 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

reputation from 1.3 million

2 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

Swift”s “1989” album, which also debuted with 1.3 million back

What are these lies though ? 

 

 

I don't believe it

 

I heard Reputation will be available for streaming 2nd week so I think that will help a lot

Damn. Must suck to have an album sell only 1.4M in one country in the first two weeks. Poor Taylor.

numbers aren't out yet

 

reputation's opening week in the article is wrong

 

there's no way it will drop 50-75% during the third week

 

the struggle to write a negative article about her :cm:

 

 

Just now, Rev8 said:

I don't believe it

 

I heard Reputation will be available for streaming 2nd week so I think that will help a lot

2nd week is over and it was not available for streaming.

HDD will release their numbers in a couple of hours anyway so might just wait.

Just now, Ribs said:

2nd week is over and it was not available for streaming.

oh wait..yea..well my time goes fast so I didn't notice

but wait..why isn't is available? did they cancel that? is it 3rd week then??

Just now, Rev8 said:

oh wait..yea..well my time goes fast so I didn't notice

but wait..why isn't is available? did they cancel that? is it 3rd week then??

They will wait for 2018 to milk those sales during the holiday season.

Quote

 

“Reputation” fell from 1.3 million

 

Swift”s “1989” album, which also debuted with 1.3 million back in 2014

 

lol okay showbiz411 :laugh:

If she really sold that much on second week, then the album will have no longevity if she doesn't release it to streaming services.

6 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

HDD will release their numbers in a couple of hours anyway so might just wait.

is HDD releasing numbers today because of the holiday?

She had like 400K preorders so the drop is not even bad taking it into account

I will never understand HOW she sells that much tho, music taste in the US is really dreadful

Edited by XXXO

Is not the biggest drop in either percentage or numbers so don't know what they are talking about, also they are not trustworthy 

16 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

HDD will release their numbers in a couple of hours anyway so might just wait.

 

10 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

is HDD releasing numbers today because of the holiday?

It looks like HDD won't be posting final numbers until Monday or Tuesday. They posted this pic:

 

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_775388960.png

 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

Didnt shawn mendes drop 91% second week?

 

Anyway, if they are correct

:deadbanana3:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.