Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

Diamonds reaching #1  :clap3: 

I liked "Kids Again" again too

Levitating, Magic and Golden also climbing :clap3: 

 

Save Your Tears and Fever as future debuts  :duca: 

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12/30

 

 

Sam Smith getting that #1 spot. Taylor and The Chicks still holding onto the countdown, they've had a great run. 

 

Dua and Kylie getting into the top 10 :heart2: 

#1~ Fake is cute. Lana's new song is incredibly... plain. Foxes & Sam top 5, Ruel #1 :smitten::smitten::smitten:

#2~ Kids Again & And It Breaks My Heart are both lovely and discography highlights :date::date:

#3~ RIP ROM. That LANY song is ok from what I remember. Their album was uneventful.

Samia coming thru oh yes oh yes oh yes :katie2::katie2::katie2: Jessie -27 in the past 3 weeks omg :mandown:

Harry, girl in red, Dua reaching new peaks :celestial4: Sam #1 yup yup :party:

 

If you want more recs, Hatchie did background vocals for her guitarist's song :lakitu:

Kylie, Alicia & Dua all begin their ascend to the upper echelons of the top.. talent! :clap3: 

 

I can't get into the new Sam Smith music. The last song they released I liked was Dancing with a Stranger, everything since has been kind of meh. :noparty: I really liked them during their second era, and use to play 'Like I Can' on constant repeat.. Maybe their next era (whenever it is :skull: will win me back).

  • Author

11/14/2020

 

30 Foo Fighters - "Shame Shame" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Taylor Swift & Bon Iver - "Exile" <15,1(1x)> -8

28 LP - "The One That You Love" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" <16,1(2x)> -7

26 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 beabadoobee - "Care" <6,14> -8

24 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <NEW>  LISTEN
23 Samia - "Fit N Full" <2,23> +4

22 JP Cooper - "Too Close" <5,16> -6

21 Lauv & Conan Gray - "Fake" <4,21> +1

20 Paloma Faith - "Better Than This" <10,2> -8

19 Sam Smith - "Kids Again" <3,19> +7

18 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <11,1(1x)> -7

17 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <3,17> +6

16 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <3,16> +8

15 SHAED - "No Other Way" <4,15> +4

14 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <3,14> +4

13 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <11,3> -8

12 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <4,12> +3

11 Harry Styles - "Golden" <5,11> +2

10 girl in red - "rue" <6,10> =

9 Alicia Keys - "Love Looks Better" <7,9> =

8 Royal and the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <6,8> +6

7 Kylie Minogue - "Magic" <7,7> +1

6 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <7,6> +1

5 Bastille - "Survivin" <8,4> -1

4 Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK" <7,4> +2

3 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <10,1(2x)> -1

2 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <7,2> +1

1 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <9,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Of Monsters and Men - "Visitor" <8,8>

29 Wallows - "Nobody Gets Me (Like You)" <1,29>

28 Jessie Ware - "What's Your Pleasure?" <13,1(2x)>

25 LANY - "If This is the Last Time" <1,25>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

tbd

  • Author
On 11/9/2020 at 2:03 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Wow 2 Sam Smith songs here :eek: A Queen indeed.

The new Fleet Foxes is cute.  

It is more than just cute :cm:

Diamonds and Kids Again are both amazing :clap3:

 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, Remmy said:

#1~ Fake is cute. Lana's new song is incredibly... plain. Foxes & Sam top 5, Ruel #1 :smitten::smitten::smitten:

#2~ Kids Again & And It Breaks My Heart are both lovely and discography highlights :date::date:

#3~ RIP ROM. That LANY song is ok from what I remember. Their album was uneventful.

Samia coming thru oh yes oh yes oh yes :katie2::katie2::katie2: Jessie -27 in the past 3 weeks omg :mandown:

Harry, girl in red, Dua reaching new peaks :celestial4: Sam #1 yup yup :party:

 

If you want more recs, Hatchie did background vocals for her guitarist's song :lakitu:

I like the Lana song a lot especially considering it's just a random song she decided to drop (I think?) Idk, it's the same sound from her but still quality as usual.

Trying to check out LEON more these days, I really like this song it could go pretty far here.

Well many of the recent #1s are falling fast tbh, Jessie just had especially bad luck I guess :dancehall:

Ok let me check it out, Without a Blush still slays

 

(EDIT: lowkey a lot better than I expected lol, I thought it would just be like a leftover or something but I actually like it)

 

On 11/14/2020 at 2:28 AM, Mezik said:

Kylie, Alicia & Dua all begin their ascend to the upper echelons of the top.. talent! :clap3: 

 

I can't get into the new Sam Smith music. The last song they released I liked was Dancing with a Stranger, everything since has been kind of meh. :noparty: I really liked them during their second era, and use to play 'Like I Can' on constant repeat.. Maybe their next era (whenever it is :skull: will win me back).

Well if you like the ballad stuff better you could check To Die For, Kids Again, or a good amount of the recent album tbh... (speaking of which they just released!)

Edited by potent

The Knocks :alexz:

Diamonds #1 :worship:

The new Billie Eilish's song is good.

Shame Shame is kinda a weak song from FF :cm:

16/30

 

Billie and Foo Fighters getting a cute debut. Sam still at #1 :heart2: 

 

 

Kylie and Dua slowly climbing, 

The way I thought Samia was definitely gonna be one of the early kick outs :fan: Glad that wasn't the case! Billie + Knocks/Foster jumping in :jamming: Sam winning hard with another week at #1 and KA up 7 :clap3: LÉON, Harry and Dua also on the rise :alexz3:

 

Quote

I like the Lana song a lot especially considering it's just a random song she decided to drop (I think?) Idk, it's the same sound from her but still quality as usual.

Trying to check out LEON more these days, I really like this song it could go pretty far here.

 

Ok let me check it out, Without a Blush still slays

(EDIT: lowkey a lot better than I expected lol, I thought it would just be like a leftover or something but I actually like it)

I'm pretty sure it's for the album

There's some more songs from her that are kinda similar to AIBMH. I was expecting her discography to be a bit better but there's some gems in there :jamming:

 

Kiii :fan: Yeah it's basically like one of her songs except someone else is singing louder than her.

Your top ten is filled with such great songs, Kylie's 'Magic' is growing SO FAST one me - truly a fantastic album she delivered. :clap3: 

 

Billie & Foo Fighters are welcome entries, and Golden is so close to the top ten. :duca: 

 

Sad Exile is holding on by a thread. :'( 

Top 02 and 05-07 :clap3: I expected more from Foo Fighters I like it though

  • Author

30 The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" <17,1(2x)> -3

29 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <NEW>

28 JP Cooper - "Too Close" <6,16> -6

27 Foo Fighters - "Shame Shame" <2,27> +3

26 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <NEW>

25 LP - "The One That You Love" <2,25> +3

24 Paloma Faith - "Better Than This" <11,2> -4

23 Lauv & Conan Gray  - "Fake" <5,21> -2

22 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <2,22> +4

21 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <2,21> +3

20 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <12,1(1x)> -2

19 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <12,3> -6

18 Samia - "Fit N Full" <3,18> +5

17 Alicia Keys - "Love Looks Better" <8,9> -8

16 girl in red - "rue" <7,10> -6

15 SHAED - "No Other Way" <5,15> =

14 Sam Smith - "Kids Again" <4,14> +5

13 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <4,13> +4

12 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <4,12> +4

11 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <4,11> +3

10 Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK" <8,4> -6

9 Bastille - "Survivin" <9,4> -4

8 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <5,8> +4

7 Harry Styles - "Golden" <6,7> +4

6 Royal and the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <7,6> +2

5 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <11,1(2x)> -2

4 Kylie Minogue - "Magic" <8,4> +3

3 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <8,3> +3

2 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <10,1(2x)> -1

1 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <8,1(1x)> +1

 

 

30 Paloma Faith - "Better Than This" <12,2> -6

29 Fickle Friends - "Million" <NEW>
28 Dua Lipa & Angele - "Fever" <NEW>

27 Alicia Keys - "Love Looks Better" <9,9> -10

26 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <13,1(1x)> -6

25 Culture Wars - "Leave Me Alone" <NEW>

24 Pale Waves - "Change" <NEW>

23 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <13,3> -4

22 Samia - "Fit N Full" <4,18> -4

21 LP - "The One That You Love" <3,21> +4

20 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <2,20> +9

19 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <3,19> +2

18 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <2,18> +8

17 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <3,17> +5

16 Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK" <9,4> -6

15 Bastille - "Survivin" <10,4> -6

14 girl in red - "rue" <8,10> +2

13 SHAED - "No Other Way" <6,13> +2

12 Sam Smith - "Kids Again" <5,12> +2

11 Kylie Minogue - "Magic" <9,4> -7

10 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <5,10> +1

9 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <5,9> +3

8 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <5,8> +5

7 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <12,1(2x)> -2

6 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <9,3> -3

5 Harry Styles - "Golden" <7,5> +2

4 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <8,4> +2

3 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <11,1(2x)> -1

2 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <6,2> +6

1 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <9,1(2x)> =

 

 

PFD:

Foushee - "Deep End" [100%]

RINSE & Hatchie - "Back Into Your Arms" [35%]

Tones and I - "Fly Away" [tbd]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 11/17/2020 at 3:13 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

The Knocks :alexz:

Diamonds #1 :worship:

The new Billie Eilish's song is good.

Shame Shame is kinda a weak song from FF :cm:

You're not wrong @ Shame Shame, that's why it fell out :eli: it's still cute though

AllAbout You is a bop :jamming:

 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, Remmy said:

The way I thought Samia was definitely gonna be one of the early kick outs :fan: Glad that wasn't the case! Billie + Knocks/Foster jumping in :jamming: Sam winning hard with another week at #1 and KA up 7 :clap3: LÉON, Harry and Dua also on the rise :alexz3:

Fit N Full reminds me of some song and I can't quite put my finger on it, I think it might be Soak Up the Sun? :dies: or just like the chorus part

 

On 11/22/2020 at 2:45 AM, Mezik said:

Your top ten is filled with such great songs, Kylie's 'Magic' is growing SO FAST one me - truly a fantastic album she delivered. :clap3: 

 

Billie & Foo Fighters are welcome entries, and Golden is so close to the top ten. :duca: 

 

Sad Exile is holding on by a thread. :'( 

Exile had to leave, but it had a great run

Kylie's disco music lately :alexz:

 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:05 AM, Ghostlysnaker said:

Top 02 and 05-07 :clap3: I expected more from Foo Fighters I like it though

You should listen to Ruel, you may like him based on your taste

11.21: Bleachers debuting :heart2:

 

11.28: Royal and The Serpent top 5 :worship:

Clean Bandit an excellent #1, but sad to see Kylie drop so so so so much. :noparty: 

 

Golden going top five makes up for it though. Also Fever debuting. :duca: Serving taste. :clap3: 

YAAAS Leave Me Alone debuting :clap3:

No Other Way is amazing.

rue rising :party: 

You MUST listen to this masterpiece:

 

 

14/30

 

 

Fever debuting :heart2: Lana almost at #1

 

Paloma and Kylie dropping likes rocks...

 

 

Chinatown, Save Your Tears, Therefore I Am, Kids Again climbing  :clap3: 

 

Good debut of Fever

 

Magic falling hard though  :dancehall:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.