Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11/21~ Bleachers and Weeknd entering :party: That girl in red fall :mandown: At least she recovered in the next update. Dua entering the top 3 :jamming:

11/28~ ...And then falling right back out :keir: Really great set of debuts, especially PW & FF :clap3: Samia slipping already :'( Billie, Knocks/Foster, Sam (KA), LÉON and Harry up in both updates :katie2: Bleachers/Bruce getting that huge boost :date4: Lana almost #1, inch resting :matty: RINSE/Hatchie only 35% :matty:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

30 girl in red - "Two Queens in a King Sized Bed" <NEW>

29 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <14,1(1x)> -3

28 Paty Cantu - "Conocerte" <NEW>

27 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <14,3> -4

26 Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK" <10,4> -10

25 BENEE - "Snail" <NEW>

24 Bastille - "Survivin" <11,4> -9

23 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <4,19> -4

22 Fickle Friends - "Million" <2,22> +7

21 Kylie Minogue - "Magic" <10,4> -10

20 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angele) <2,20> +8

19 Sam Smith - "Kids Again" <6,12> -7

18 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <2,18> +7

17 Pale Waves - "Change" <2,17> +7

16 LP - "The One That You Love" <4,16> +5

15 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <4,15> +2

14 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <3,14> +6

13 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <3,13> +5

12 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <10,3> -6

11 SHAED - "No Other Way" <7,11> +2

10 Harry Styles - "Golden" <8,5> -5

9 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <13,1(2x)> -2

8 girl in red - "rue" <9,8> +6

7 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <7,2> -5

6 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <12,1(2x)> -3

5 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <6,5> +5

4 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <6,4> +5

3 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <6,3> +5

2 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <10,1(2x)> -1

1 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <9,1(1x)> +3

 

 

30 Bastille - "Survivin" <12,4> -6

29 Tones and I - "Fly Away" <NEW>

28 Sam Smith - "Kids Again" <7,12> -9

27 Kylie Minogue - "Magic" <11,4> -6

26 Foushee - "Deep End" <NEW>

25 girl in red - "Two Queens in a King Sized Bed" <2,25> +5

24 Paty Cantu - "Conocerte" <2,24> +4

23 LP - "The One That You Love" <5,16> -7

22 Jacob Collier - "Sleeping on My Dreams" <NEW>

21 BENEE - "Snail" <2,21> +4

20 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <5,15> -5

19 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <11,3> -7

18 SHAED - "No Other Way" <8,11> -7

17 Fickle Friends - "Million" <3,17> +5

16 Harry Styles - "Golden" <9,5> -6

15 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <5,15> +8

14 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angele) <3,14> +6

13 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <3,13> +5

12 Pale Waves - "Change" <3,12> +5

11 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <8,2> -4

10 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <4,10> +3

9 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <4,9> +5

8 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <13,1(2x)> -2

7 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <14,1(2x)> +2

6 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <11,1(2x)> -4

5 girl in red - "rue" <10,5> +3

4 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <7,4> =

3 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <7,3> +2

2 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <10,1(1x)> -1

1 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <7,1(1x)> +2

 

 

I'll comment back in a bit lol (not like this section is really active rn anyway)

Edited by potent

11/30

 

A lot of great songs are falling down the countdown... Kylie, Sam, Billie and Dua.

 

Tones and I with a cute debut. 

Fly Away is cute, but gets old kinda fast.

 

Fever climbing six spots :clap3:

12/05: Two Queens is so cute :heart2: Ooh a Spanish song :gaycat3: I'm really picky with non-English music, it's not bad though. Snail is alright. Fickle Friends, Culture Wars, Pale Waves, Bleachers & girl in red (r) all up 6 or 7 spots :sats::sats::sats: || 12/12: All of the above rising even more this week :katie2: Sleeping on My Dreams is interesting, not completely sure how to feel about it. For some reason I thought he was an R&B artist. Ruel rebounding + LÉON approaching the top spot :party:

Save Your Tears and Chinatown reaching the top 10  :duca:

 

Fever also climbing  :clap3: 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

12/19

 

30 LP - "The One That You Love" <6,16> -7

29 Ed Sheeran - "Afterglow" <NEW>

28 SHAED - "No Other Way" <9,11> -10

27 Tones and I - "Fly Away"<2,27> +2

26 Paloma Faith - "Gold" <NEW>

25 The Knocks - "All About You" (feat. Foster the People) <6,15> -10

24 Taylor Swift - "Willow" <NEW>

23 girl in red - "Two Queens in a King Sized Bed" <3,23> +2

22 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <12,3> -3

21 Foushee - "Deep End" <2,21> +5

20 Paty Cantú - "Conocerte" <3,20> +4

19 Jacob Collier - "Sleeping on My Dreams" <2,19> +4

18 BENEE - "Snail" <3,18> +3

17 Harry Styles - "Golden" <10,5> -1

16 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <9,2> -5

15 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <6,15> +5

14 Fickle Friends - "Million" <4,14> +3

13 girl in red - "rue" <11,5> -8

12 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <4,12> +1

11 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <5,10> -1

10 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <15,1(2x)> -3

9 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <14,1(2x)> -1

8 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angele) <4,8> +6

7 Pale Waves - "Change" <4,7> +5

6 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <12,1(2x)> =

5 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <5,5> +4

4 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <11,1(1x)> -2

3 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <8,3> +1

2 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <8,1(1x)> -1

1 LEON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <8,1(1x)> +2

 

 

12/26

 

30 Foxes - "Hollywood" <NEW>
29 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <13,3> -7

28 Cannons - "Fire for You" <NEW>
27 Paloma Faith - "Gold" <2,26> -1

26 Harry Styles - "Golden" <11,5> -9

25 girl in red - "Two Queens in a King Sized Bed" <4,23> -2

24 Romy - "Lifetime" <NEW>

23 girl in red - "rue" <12,5> -10

22 Tones and I - "Fly Away" <3,22> +5

21 Ed Sheeran - "Afterglow" <2,21> +8

20 Taylor Swift - "Willow" <2,20> +4

19 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <10,2> -3

18 Paty Cantú - "Conocerte" <4,18> +2

17 Foushee - "Deep End" <3,17> +4

16 BENEE - "Snail" <4,16> +2

15 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <16,1(2x)> -5

14 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <15,1(2x)> -5

13 Fickle Friends - "Million" <5,13> +1

12 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <7,12> +3

11 Jacob Collier - "Sleeping on My Dreams" <3,11> +8

10 Pale Waves - "Change" <5,7> -3

9 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <5,9> +3

8 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <13,1(2x)> -2

7 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <6,7> +4

6 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <12,1(1x)> -2

5 beabadoobee - "Worth It <9,3> -2

4 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angele) <5,4> +4

3 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <9,1(1x)> -1

2 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <6,2> +3

1 LEON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <9,1(2x)> =

 

 

PFD:

Gwen Stefani - Let Me Reintroduce Myself

HAIM - 3AM

Ruel - Say It Over
The Strokes - The Adults Are Talking

SZA - Good Days

Taylor Swift & HAIM - No Body No Crime

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 12/18/2020 at 12:33 PM, Remmy said:

12/05: Two Queens is so cute :heart2: Ooh a Spanish song :gaycat3: I'm really picky with non-English music, it's not bad though. Snail is alright. Fickle Friends, Culture Wars, Pale Waves, Bleachers & girl in red (r) all up 6 or 7 spots :sats::sats::sats: || 12/12: All of the above rising even more this week :katie2: Sleeping on My Dreams is interesting, not completely sure how to feel about it. For some reason I thought he was an R&B artist. Ruel rebounding + LÉON approaching the top spot :party:

Well I got that one from Ghostly's countdown :dies:

I've liked a few of her songs though, I'm not sure if they would be interesting to you, but I liked Goma de Mascar, Afortunadamente No Eres Tu, Déjame Ir

Snail is a bop, the chorus reminds me of Black Beatles though :dies:

I think he is kind of an R&B artist? Or maybe he's more electronic, but that genre can go lots of different ways so he's definitely experimented with some R&B

I thought he was just a payola Grammy nominee and maybe he is lol, but I'm fascinated by his music. I'd recommend In My Bones (feat. Kimbra and some other people I can't remember)

 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

YAAAS Leave Me Alone debuting :clap3:

No Other Way is amazing.

rue rising :party: 

You MUST listen to this masterpiece:

 

 

oop, I guess the payola worked :eli:

Edited by potent

12.19: willow + Afterglow debuting :clap3:


12.26: Fire For You debuting :party:

Chinatown reaching #2  :duca: 

 

Save your tears, Fever and Therefore I Am also climbing  :clap3:

12/19~ Afterglow did nothing for me :celestial5: willow is cute but just like cardigan, far from an album highlight for me. I prefer the dancing witch version :jamming: Ruel top 10 after 15 wks :clap3: Billie, Fickle Friends, Culture Wars, Pale Waves, Bleachers all up + LÉON #1 :sats:

12/26~ Hollywood debuting :smile: Not in love with the song but at least it's better than Woman for sure. Not feeling the vocal production on Fire for You :matty: Lifetime is good though! Everything above (minus Ruel/LÉON, plus Weeknd) moving up again :eddie: Bleachers almost on top :worship:

PFD~ LMRM really disappointed me :katie: and 3am/Say It Over are the next singles? Both projects have better tracks. no body no crime :smitten: Too bad it's just gonna be thrown onto country radio and left to die like betty.

 

Quote

I'm not sure if they would be interesting to you, but I liked Goma de Mascar, Afortunadamente No Eres Tu, Déjame Ir

I think he is kind of an R&B artist? Or maybe he's more electronic, but that genre can go lots of different ways so he's definitely experimented with some R&B

I thought he was just a payola Grammy nominee and maybe he is lol, but I'm fascinated by his music. I'd recommend In My Bones (feat. Kimbra and some other people I can't remember)

I'll take a peek, I enjoyed a full on K-Pop song recently (due to Best Of) so nothing is impossible :lakitu:

Inch resting :matty: I actually looked at some other tracks of his before out of curiosity & they didn't give me the sound I was hoping for, but I don't think I checked the Kimbra collab.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:36 PM, potent said:

28 Cannons - "Fire for You" <NEW>

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :worship2:

Talent will prevail :giraffe:

The new Ed Sheeran is so boring and I like boring stuff but not these one :dies:

Let Me Reintroduce Myself is coming so hard :jonny5:

Therefore I am is close to the top 10 :duca:

Fever and Save your tears :eddie:

There's so much love for willow on this site and I LOVE TO SEE IT :jonny4:

 

Spoiler

Hi! I'm resuming my personal countdown and it updates every Friday. I'd really love if you support it sis! I would surely keep my eye on your charts as well. Thanks! By the way, I posted my all time charts:

 

 

13/30

 

 

Cannons and Foxes debuting. Fever getting closer to the top spot. 

  • Author

1/2

Spoiler

30 Gwen Stefani - "Let Me Reintroduce Myself" <NEW>

29 girl in red - "rue" <13,5> -6

28 HAIM - "3AM" <NEW>

27 Foxes - "Hollywood" <2,27> +3

26 Tones and I - "Fly Away" <4,22> -4

25 Paty Cantú - "Conocerte" <5,18> -7

24 The Strokes - "The Adults Are Talking" <NEW>

23 Paloma Faith - "Gold" <3,23> +4

22 SZA - "Good Days" <NEW>

21 Romy - "Lifetime" <2,21> +3

20 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <11,2> -1

19 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <17,1(2x)> -4

18 Cannons - "Fire for You" <2,18> +10

17 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <16,1(2x)> -3

16 Ed Sheeran - "Afterglow" <3,16> +5

15 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <6,9> -6

14 Taylor Swift - "Willow" <3,14> +6

13 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <14,1(2x)> -5

12 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <13,1(1x)> -6

11 BENEE - "Snail" <5,11> +5

10 Fousheé - "Deep End" <4,10> +7

9 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <10,3> -4

8 Pale Waves - "Change" <6,7> +2

7 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <8,7> +5

6 Jacob Collier - "Sleeping on My Dreams" <4,6> +5

5 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <10,1(1x)> -2

4 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <10,1(2x)> -3

3 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <7,3> +4

2 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angèle) <6,2> +2

1 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <7,1(1x)> +1

 

OUT:
29 Dua Lipa - "Levitating" <13,3>

26 Harry Styles - "Golden" <11,5>

25 girl in red - "Two Queens in a King Sized Bed" <4,23>

13 Fickle Friends - "Million" <5,13>

 

1/9/2021

 

30 Lana Del Rey - "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" <12,2> -10

29 Taylor Swift & HAIM - "No Body No Crime" <NEW>

28 Culture Wars - "Leave It Alone" <7,9> -13

27 SHAED - "Once Upon a Time" <NEW>

26 Gwen Stefani - "Let Me Reintroduce Myself" <2,26> +4

25 Foxes - "Hollywood" <3,25> +2

24 HAIM - "3AM" <2,24> +4

23 Harry Styles - "Treat People with Kindness" <NEW>

22 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <18,1(2x)> -3

21 The Strokes - "The Adults Are Talking" <2,21> +3

20 Paloma Faith - "Gold" <4,20> +3

19 beabadoobee - "Worth It" <11,3> -12

18 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <17,1(2x)> -1

17 Romy - "Lifetime" <3,17> +4

16 Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) <15,1(2x)> -3

15 SZA - "Good Days" <2,15> +7  LISTEN

14 Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed" <14,1(1x)> -2

13 Ed Sheeran - "Afterglow" <4,13> +3

12 Cannons - "Fire for You" <3,12> +6

11 Taylor Swift - "Willow" <4,11> +3

10 Fleet Foxes - "Can I Believe You" <11,1(1x)> -5

9 BENEE  - "Snail" <6,9> +2

8 Pale Waves - "Change" <7,7> =

7 LÉON - "And It Breaks My Heart" <11,1(2x)> -3

6 Fousheé - "Deep End" <5,6> +4

5 Dua Lipa - "Fever" (feat. Angèle) <7,2> -3

4 Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" <9,4> +3

3 Jacob Collier - "Sleeping on My Dreams" <5,3> +3

2 The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" <8,2> +1

1 Bleachers & Bruce Springsteen - "Chinatown" <8,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 girl in red - "rue" <13,5>

26 Tones and I - "Fly Away" <4,22>

25 Paty Cantú - "Conocerte" <5,18>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

Declan McKenna - "Rapture"

Duncan Laurence - "Arcade"

Ella Mai - “Not Another Love Song”
Kings of Leon - "The Bandit"

Lana Del Rey - "Chemtrails Over the Country Club"

Two Feet - "Think I'm Crazy"

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 1/2/2021 at 2:16 PM, Remmy said:

 Not feeling the vocal production on Fire for You :matty:  3am/Say It Over are the next singles? Both projects have better tracks.

I can see that but it's okay for me, I like songs with annoying vocals :eli: 

Idk about Say It Over, I just assumed since it got a video :dies: but yeah it might not debut anyway

 

 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:16 PM, Remmy said:

Not feeling the vocal production on Fire for You :matty:

UNFRIENDED

 

Cannons rising 6 spots :clap:@Remmy learn that!

Deep End is very cute

Culture Wars -13 :skull:

The Weeknd so fast :eek: :clap3:

Therefore I Am and willow :heart2:

Great debuts :worship2:

left Ariana :coffee2:

1/2: Million dropping off like that :chick3: Let Me Reintroduce Myself was not a great reintroduction. I'd love to say I enjoy SZA's music but I can't really get into anything besides the lovely Drew Barrymore. New peaks for Taylor, Pale Waves, Billie, Weeknd :alexz3: Bleachers going #1, delicious!!! || 1/9: Treat People with Kindness entering :eddie: no body no crime as well :smitten: Change better rise a little more before it starts going down :mandown: Haven't heard Chemtrails yet but I've seen kinda mixed reactions once again, hope it's better than LMLYLaW. The Bandit is good.

 

5 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

UNFRIENDED

And I'll say it again and again and again! tenor.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.