Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Author

5/9/2020

 

30 Evanescence - "Wasted on You" <NEW>  LISTEN
29 Billie Eilish - "No Time to Die" <12,1(1x)> -9

28 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You" <3,27> =

26 Finneas - "Let's Fall in Love for the Night" <12,3> -12

25 Sam Smith - "To Die For" <12,1(1x)> -8

24 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird" <2,24> [RETURN]

23 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <2,23> +7

22 Biffy Clyro - "Instant History" <3,22> +3

21 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <3,21> +5

20 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <2,20> +4

19 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <4,19> [RETURN]

18 The Strokes - "Bad Decisions" <3,18> +5

17 Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - "I'm Ready" <3,17> +4

16 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <3,16> +3

15 Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home" <5,12> -3

14 Coldplay - "Champion of the World" <4,14> +4

13 Demi Lovato - "I Love Me" <10,3> -6

12 Alec Benjamin - "Oh My God" <5,12> +4

11 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <15,1(2x)> -3

10 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <4,10> +5

9 Ashe - "Moral of the Story" <5,9> +4

8 Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" <11,1(1x)> -5

7 Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" <6,7> +2

6 HAIM - "The Steps" <8,5> -1

5 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <7,4> -1

4 Jessie Ware - "Spotlight" <8,4> +6

3 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <6,3> +3

2 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <7,1(1x)> -1

1 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <9,1(2x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <16,1(2x)>

28 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <21,1(2x)>

22 Harry Styles - "Falling" <8,10>

11 Dermot Kennedy - "Outnumbered" <5,11>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • AJR - “Bang!” [50%]
  • Billie Eilish - "ilomilo"
  • CHVRCHES - "Forever" [75%]
  • Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" [100%]
  • HAIM - "I Know Alone" [90%]

Edited by potent

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
On 5/3/2020 at 2:39 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Physical kicked from #1 :cries:

In your eyes & Break my heart are coming :clap3:

She's back now and one of those might come for #1 next, but Jessie could pull a surprise too, her song has really grown on me :gaycat3:

 

On 5/3/2020 at 11:01 PM, Chevysus said:

Adore You falling off :rip: 

Take Yourself Home is really a grower :jamming:

Well Adore You is so old at this point, it's time for Watermelon Sugar to come :alexz3: (although I kinda wish they had chosen a different single)

Yeah I like TMH but it might be done a little earlier than expected...

 

On 5/5/2020 at 6:40 PM, Ghostlysnaker said:

Dua Lipa <3 Dixie Chicks #1 it's ok I guess. TOP & Alec climbing :clap3: 

Yeah I love Gaslighter but it might not be as fitting for your taste, Oh My God is great but he's yet to top Mind is a Prison imo.

 

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Troye slowing down a bit too much :mandown: Dua (BMH) getting a huge boost :clap3: A little part of me is getting slightly tired of it though.

 

I can see that :gaycat3: Rooting for Moral of the Story & In Your Eyes the most out of those pairings. Hopefully it does because the song is a knock :lakitu:

TMH is good but yeah there's really no hype, and he's done better anyway. I mean yeah Physical >>> BMH definitely, but I think BMH is doing better than I expected at first. Forever has a good chance to debut next week, you might also check Fickle Friends they're another female led indie group with electronic influences. I'd also recommend Last Dinosaurs although I'm not as sure if you'd like them, but worth a try either way.

Gaslighter is so underrated :smitten:glad Dua won the battle for #1 though :mandown:

Abel needs to do something to promote In Your Eyes :dancehall3:

Take Yourself Home is such a grower :alexz:probably Troye’s best lead 

Physical #1 :flame:

In your eyes should keep on climbing :giraffe:

Blinding lights out :emofish:

 

Great debut of Evanescence  :clap3:  It's one of their best songs in years

 

"Watermelon Sugar" is back  :alexz:  It's a great single choice for Harry

16/30

 

Love both songs that returned, rooting for them both to climb higher up. Dual getting back at #1 :heart2:

 

 

Fiona having the biggest jump!

CHVRCHES 75% on PFD :smitten: Harry having the most success out of all the debuts/returns by far :clap3: Troye dropping already and Weeknd -1 :'( 21p, Ashe, Dua (BMH), BENEE all doing well in the top 10 :alexz3: Physical coming back for another week on top :sats:

 

Quote

TMH is good but yeah there's really no hype, and he's done better anyway. you might also check Fickle Friends they're another female led indie group with electronic influences. I'd also recommend Last Dinosaurs although I'm not as sure if you'd like them, but worth a try either way.

If we're just talking singles then I'd say it could potentially be in his top 3 :lakitu: I only took the tiniest peek at FF and I can already tell they're up my alley :gaycat3: Added them to my list of artists to check out. Wasn't feeling that Last Dinosaurs song though.

  • Author

5/16/2020

 

30 Coldplay - "Champion of the World" <5,14> -16

29 Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home" <6,12> -14

28 CHVRCHES - "Forever" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Evanescence - "Wasted on You" <2,27> +3

26 Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You" <4,25> +2

24 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <2,23> +5

22 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird" <3,22> +2

21 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <3,21> +2

20 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <5,19> -1

19 Biffy Clyro - "Instant History" <4,19> +3

18 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <4,18> +3

17 Demi Lovato - "I Love Me" <11,3> -4

16 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <3,16> +4

15 The Strokes - "Bad Decisions" <4,15> +3

14 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <16,1(2x)> -3

13 HAIM - "The Steps" <9,5> -7

12 Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - "I'm Ready" <4,12> +5

11 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <4,11> +5

10 Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" <12,1(1x)> -2

9 Alec Benjamin - "Oh My God" <6,9> +3

8 Ashe - "Moral of the Story" <6,8> +1

7 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <5,7> +3

6 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <8,4> -1

5 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <10,1(2x)> -4

4 Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" <7,4> +3

3 Jessie Ware - "Spotlight" <9,3> +1

2 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <7,2> +1

1 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <8,1(2x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Billie Eilish - "No Time to Die" <12,1(1x)>
26 Finneas - "Let's Fall in Love for the Night" <12,3>

25 Sam Smith - "To Die For" <12,1(1x)>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • AJR - “Bang!” [40%]
  • Aurora - "Exist for Love" [80%]
  • Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" [65%]
  • Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" [100%]
  • Jessie Ware - "Save a Kiss" [50%]
  • MisterWives - "Rock Bottom" [35%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 5/11/2020 at 2:31 PM, Mr. Loco said:

In your eyes should keep on climbing :giraffe:

Blinding lights out :emofish:

 

Blinding Lights stayed as long as it could but still had an amazing run, as for IYE #4 might be its peak tbh but it should have decent longevity at least.

 

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Harry having the most success out of all the debuts/returns by far :clap3:

 

If we're just talking singles then I'd say it could potentially be in his top 3 :lakitu: I only took the tiniest peek at FF and I can already tell they're up my alley :gaycat3: Added them to my list of artists to check out.

Harry's stalling a bit for now, but will pick up steam eventually, there's just a lot of new entries lately :gaycat3:

Well off the top of my head I prefer Youth, MMM, and Bloom (and Seventeen and Plum if we include album tracks) :gaycat3:

You might also like this one (if you haven't heard it yet)

 

 

Edited by potent

Flying, If You're Too Shy, Bad Decisions, Level of Concern, People I've Been Sad :heart2: :party:

Gaslighter #1 again. :clap3: 

 

Dua two songs top ten. :clap3: 

 

CHVRCHES debuting. :clap3: 

 

21P climbing to the top ten. :party:

Double Dua in the top 3 :alexz:

In your eyes should've touched at least the top 3 :cries:

Alec & Demi :flame:

16/30

 

Chvrches debuting :heart2: 

 

 

Dixie Chicks getting back to the #1 spot. Dua doing well with two songs on the countdown. 

RIP to the O'Connell's. At least ilomilo should be here soon. CHVRCHES debuting :katie2: Yikes at Troye going so low so quickly :skull: I guess he doesn't feel like filming or releasing a quick music video. Sam/Demi getting a nice boost :eddie: Dua taking up two spots in the top 5 now :gaycat2:

 

Quote

Well off the top of my head I prefer Youth, MMM, and Bloom (and Seventeen and Plum if we include album tracks) :gaycat3:

 

You might also like this one (if you haven't heard it yet)

YOUTH & MMM are superior indeed, I can't disagree with that :gaycat3: Overall I feel like it'd probably be in my top 15 from his whole discography.

 

Mmm this one sounds nice as well :jamming: i haven't heard a full song yet. I'll start getting into them once album releases calm down (mainly Carly & Gaga) or when they release a new single. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.